Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission (10349 Views)

The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam / Mouau Aptitude Test Past Questions And Solutions / Post UME & Admissions at MOUAU for 2009/2010 Academic Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by aboyaji(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2012
Could you imagine scoring 251 in jamb and 72 out of 100 in utme and they decided not to give me admission. I dont know whether its because of the 2nd choice i selected. But im really sure it isn't. Help me with advise and suggestions. My clock is ticking.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by stepo707: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2012
WTH is Mouau?
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Dyt(f): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2012
^ school
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2012
Which one be Mouau again? These mushroom schools are a dime a dozen these days.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2012
aboyaji:

Could you imagine scoring 251 in jamb and 72 out of 100 in utme and they decided not to give me admission. I dont know whether its because of  the 2nd choice i selected. But im really sure it isn't. Help me with advise and suggestions. My clock is ticking.
Go and purchase another Jamb form or purchase your Pre-degree form.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by sylve11: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
pro01:

Which one be Mouau again?

stepo707:

WTH is Mouau?

Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike . . . grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Yorisb: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
stepo707:

WTH is Mouau?
Dyt:

^ school
Lol grin

yorke:

Go and purchase another Jamb form or purchase your Pre-degree form.

*Falls from ololo Maltina* grin grin grin
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Onyeasi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
aboyaji:

Could you imagine scoring 251 in jamb and 72 out of 100 in utme and they decided not to give me admission. I dont know whether its because of  the 2nd choice i selected. But im really sure it isn't. Help me with advise and suggestions. My clock is ticking.

Please purchase another scratch card before dead line(Friday 2nd March).
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Ninapha(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
what course did u apply for?

1 Like

Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by sylve11: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
Dyt:

^ school

happy new year! smiley smiley cool
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
m angry wit u
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by mkmyers45(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
aboyaji:

Could you imagine scoring 251 in jamb and 72 out of 100 in utme and they decided not to give me admission. I dont know whether its because of the 2nd choice i selected. But im really sure it isn't. Help me with advise and suggestions. My clock is ticking.

It happens dude, cheer up Jamb never close
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
Oh even that jonsing local school dey do shakara with admission too,mscheew. Guy go buy jamb form o.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by kelz88(f): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
What was their reason? Can you appeal?
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by idmanzik: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
First, i want to clearly state that it is a Nigerian factor. Why will a University advertise inviting first and second choice candidates to write post-UTME test, at the end of the day only first choice candidates get admitted. This is pure fraud considering that second choice candidates also paid for post-UTME and many end up with high score better than the first choice candidates.

Our Universities need to clearly state their criteria for admission, be it first or second choice. There is need for transparency in the process.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by mcnepow(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
freecocoa:

Oh even that jonsing local school dey do shakara with admission too,mscheew. Guy go buy jamb form o.
I laff in boko! Ur own na international?? stp to dciv urself.,.
They can do beta than robbing him off his admission.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by DisGuy: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
idmanzik:

First, i want to clearly state that it is a Nigerian factor. Why will a University advertise inviting first and second choice candidates to write post-UTME test, at the end of the day only first choice candidates get admitted. This is pure fraud considering that second choice candidates also paid for post-UTME and many end up with high score better than the first choice candidates.

Our Universities need to clearly state their criteria for admission, be it first or second choice. There is need for transparency in the process.

very true!
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Ndkings1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
Poster u dey crase ni?
U took them as second choise
and u expected amission
if u like score 400 in jamb
100 in post jamb, no admision 4 u. As long as it second choise.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Ndkings1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Poster u dey crase ni?
U took them as second choise
and u expected amission
if u like score 400 in jamb
100 in post jamb, no admision 4 u. As long as it second choise.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by DisGuy: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
They should scrap the First and Second choice options!
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
mcnepow:

I laff in boko! Ur own na international?? stp to dciv urself.,.
They can do beta than robbing him off his admission.
See this man o,are you comparing FUTO with that school?maybe you need to check both schools out to know what i mean btw you are talking as if you didn't school in nigeria,as if you don't know how hard it is to be granted admission on 2nd choice basis,them go first attend to first choice candidates na before they even reason 2nd choice people matter.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by bulksms247(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hahaha, abi did this university told u that admission is given based on jamb score? OMOH go settle dem oo
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by mcnepow(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
freecocoa:

See this man o,are you comparing FUTO with that school?maybe you need to check both schools out to know what i mean btw you are talking as if you didn't school in nigeria,as if you don't know how hard it is to be granted admission on 2nd choice basis,them go first attend to first choice candidates na before they even reason 2nd choice people matter.
My CocoaLet, no be say I dey argue say e easy to get admision on 2nd choice basis or say I nor skul for naija.
He should get the admission on merit with what he scored.
'All'[b] naija universities [b]in my own opinion are the same.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
is that a farming school or what?
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
Which course did you apply for? Cos 251 and 71 is bit low to get into some courses on merit.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
@ op,welcum 2 9ja, d only way z 4u 2 start plannin ahead of next yr by keepin ur ''RUNS'' money ready and meetin d ryt pple,if not,u r on d longest thingh eva, tek hrt
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Why did'nt u choose them as first choice, the second choice is just a formality. Wish u luck on ur next take
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
Naija school fit frustrate person. After 2 years of hide and seek with jamb and post jamb. I stopped wasting my time and schooled abroad. I know its expensive but at least i am done now. Thats Niaja schools for you  sad .

Try again bro.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by sunky644(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
I think some of us still don't know the school called MOUAU. Which school is your first choice and why not opt for the second choice course of ur first choice university. But 251 in UTME And 71 in post-utme is not a bad mark for any course if you get leg,
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
diluminati:

is that a farming school or what?

Yeah it is, and there's more to that too, like Vet. Medicine, Agribusiness and financial management, Forestry, Engineering, Natural sciences and more.
And BTW, WTF is uncool about farming? No farmer, no nation!
I think u've got lotta growin' up to do, dear
freecocoa:

pls dear, I could really use ur definition of 'jonsing local school' ASAP if u dnt mind, tanx
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by sunky644(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
Got it, why not intensify effort on ur first choice school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info On Part Time Course In Uniabuja / ANSU COOU 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks / UNIPORT Student and Alumni Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.