Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission (10359 Views)

The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam / Mouau Aptitude Test Past Questions And Solutions / Post UME & Admissions at MOUAU for 2009/2010 Academic Session. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by purpose100(f): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
@ Op, two things are involved. It is either u dont pay for 'runs' or u dont know d power dat be for dat schl. grin
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Konnektions146(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
its not strange, my younger sis scored 287 in JAMB and 271 in possst UME and applied for economics in UNICAL and she wanst offered admission, wen i wrote the registrar, she said de scores were ok but we should bear with dem and apply again, den i asked wats de condition for de denial so we take corrections against de following year and she ddnt reply again

nigerian factor messes a lot of peoples' life and future
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by GboyegaD(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Quite unfortunate though. Nigerian Universities are a pain in the ass when it comes to admission. Many atimes, less than 50% are admitted on merit and cachment while others are based on connections. While I feel your pains, the best option is for you to re-apply and hope for the best this time around.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by igbaodun: 2:54am On Feb 24, 2012
Umudike!!! classic
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2012
Konnektions146:

its not strange, my younger sis scored 287 in JAMB and 271 in possst UME and applied for economics in UNICAL and she wanst offered admission, wen i wrote the registrar, she said de scores were ok but we should bear with dem and apply again, den i asked wats de condition for de denial so we take corrections against de following year and she ddnt reply again

nigerian factor messes a lot of peoples' life and future
If this is true,my respect for UNICAL just diminished. That's a hell of high scores.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by NEGZY(f): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2012
MOUAU is micheal okpara univ of agric umudike formerly known as federal univ of agric. Show some respect for ma school plsssssss

Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by emmy11(f): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2012
U guyz must b c.r.a.z.y 4 insulting my sch. Must u knw evri sch in naija? Foooooooollllllssssssss!

Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by ujchief(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2012
the poster failed to mention the course he filled in for. Mouau, in abia state offers admission to 2nd choice students, my niece got admited to biochem, based on 2nd choice.
The problem could be from ur jamb choice of subjects, i know a lot of students who culdnt get admision because they chose to ignore some subjects in jamb, relevant to their field of study. Example, goin for acountancy, agric busines, marketing without writing maths in jamb. They wil throw away ur file at first glance, even when u score 399 in jamb.
Do yourself a favour, study the jamb brochure intensively b4 filling ur form
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Raxxye(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2012
OP where are u na? So many unanswered questions.
Anyway, I feel ur pain,but don‘t despair. Try again.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by ayodele123(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
Poster
MOUAU is the one on the Owerri-Port Harcourt Road, closer to Owerri?
What went wrong with your 1st choice? Or could it be that other things were wrong with your application?
Your 2nd choice option placed you at a disadvantage because there are too many qualified candidates who chose the school as 1st choice who are yet to be absorbed. Then,how will they consider someone who chose the school as 2nd choice?
Another is that even if you score 300,there is no assurance that you get admission in some schools unless you can do greasing.
Even if you chose the school as 1st choice, with your 251, you may have to ''grease'' before you get admission.
There are too many sudents applying for admissions and Nigeria's over 200 universities, polytechnics,colleges of education and many other tertiary institutions are too few to absorb them. Where a corrupt system is in place, what do you expect?
Do not be bitter. Now,you are wiser. keep trying and someday,you will get in even without greasing. Life is a struggle.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by femajokeho: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
aboyaji hi! i am education consultant! call me ! i will help!08027264492!
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by WebMMOUAU(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2012
Friends, the truth is that admission at MOUAU is not based on the traditional cut-off mark system, it is based on a competitive quota system. Read more ... http://www.facebook.com/mouauwebmaster/posts/161230840666132) This means that a candidate will have to score relatively high in the chosen course of study and beat as many prospective candidates as he/she may need to be enlisted within approved quota for such programme.

In addition to this, a candidate will equally need to have chosen the correct subject combination at the JAMB exams. Another possible grey area is if the candidate in question has an issue with JAMB and his/her JAMB results was withheld or blacklisted, in such case even if the school has listed such a candidate for admission, JAMB may deny the admission on account of this.

Have a Great Day.
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by EDDYBRIGHT: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please don't under rate Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike. Abia State.
It is very very easy to get admission in that school, but if The Almighty is not by your side you may spend nine to ten years in four to five years course.
Even some lecturers from other schools who came there for their Phd are crying, especially those in Ariculture.
So if they deny you admission with that score it is an omission, you suppose to thank God for that.
If I tell you what they did to me after my graduation you won't believe. Imagine me searching for my result for two years after graduation due to their carelesness. Hmmm! I thank God that today I'm a graduate with good grade. So bros go and purchase another JAMB form. If you want to choose MOUAU, please don't choose any B. Agric course, else you will ..........
Re: Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission by Adolphchidi: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2014
A MUST READ: For Michael Okpala University Of
Agriculture,Umudike[MOUAU] 2014/2015
Admission Assistance processes is on going. For
Assistance to getting any COURSE of Your Choice
into MOUAU,call me. Don't give up yet as there
hopes for you. Give me a trial!! Helpline:08063359536

OAU Suspends Six Students Indefinitely Over Allegations Of Cultism / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / See The First Higher Institution In Nigeria Since 1908... Not YABA TECH