Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos (13862 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by naijalodge(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
All hail the Nigerian Foolish emm sorry Foolice Force, grin grin
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by kizito96(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
This is unbecoming of a police officer. The IGP should step in.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Onyenna(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
Abagworo:

This story though pathetic is funny as well. I can bet with anything that this is more or less a one sided report from a semi-literate mother of the girls.

I can easily construct the true story as that of jealousy on the part of the elder sister. I believe she must have attacked the Okoye and her younger sister when there was accidental discharge. The younger sister followed Okoye out of fear that they might hurt her at home. I wish men could love the way women love.

You'll make a good detective. .  . . . Am just surprised the mum allowed him to date her 19yr old daughter over the years. . . .They probablly started dating when she was 17, 16 or even 15. . . .Is that not child abuse!?. . . . .How old is the police man!?. . . .Our police men love trigger pass 20naira. . . .Chaii!!,  . .I don tire!!. . . What a shame!!!. . .
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by humblebee: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
sheyguy:

Its only the OKOYES u see doing stuffz like this, It can never be one of the OLAOYES . . . Lol

what are you insinuating?, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by wordychap: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
give criminals a uniform, gun, ID n call them police n u get things like this
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by beespak7(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
Oya mr corporal come and collect your dissmisal letter . You are a disgrace to the police force. heediot.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by seenoevil1: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
sheyguy:

Its only the OKOYES u see doing stuffz like this, It can never be one of the OLAOYES . . . Lol

Trust me you don't want to go there . Trust me , I can dish out TONS of stuff on the OLAOYES , so calm down .

~Bluetooth:

Vaseline-coated pricks are not easy to come by.besides,d'banj don talk say ''OKO YATO SOKO''
words from a true F-A-G. cheesy
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
see*noevil:

words from a true F-A-G. cheesy

I'm heterosexual sir.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by sheyguy: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
see*noevil:

Trust me you don't want to go there . Trust me , I can dish out TONS of stuff on the OLAOYES , so calm down .
Pls kindly point out any crime by someone named OLAOYE if one exist. It is only the OKOYES who do such and this is one of them.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by ayodele123(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
The new IGP has much work to do to weed out undesirable elements in the Police
IG, more oil to your elbows.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by SweetSex(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
Wat rit does he have to an innocent girl? Wat offence did d girl commit, can't she fight 4 her sister? Will any ever hear anytin good about Naija police? I don tire 4 dem sef.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by tlops(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
That guy dey craze, he divorced BLESSING to embrace PATIENCE!

Money talks bullshit works!
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by sheyguy: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
Oga see*noevil, The sunday OLAOYE in question probably had his bike stolen by the police and the policemen where made to pay, something i know will be hard for the police who are used to shooting their ex and kidnaping their love. They are simply hunting him down for that. I can tell he is innocent unlike pedophile OKOYE who might even be one of the police involved with OLAOYE.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by seenoevil1: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
sheyguy:

The sunday olaoye in question probably had his bike stolen by the police and the policemen where made to pay, they are simply hunting him for revenge. I can tell he is innocent unlike craddle-robber OKOYE.

A thief is a thief and the thief in the article goes by the name SUNDAY OLAOYE . Your argument is null and void . NEXT !!!
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by seenoevil1: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
sheyguy:

Oga see*noevil, The sunday OLAOYE in question probably had his bike stolen by the police and the policemen where made to pay, something i know will be hard for the police who are used to shooting their ex and kidnaping their love. They are simply hunting him down for that. I can tell he is innocent unlike craddle-robber OKOYE who might even be one of the police involved with OLAOYE.

I can tell he is a thief and here is my proof :

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/8/tribune/images/aole[1].jpg[/img]

Looks like he went on a shopping robbery spree grin grin . Anyway I'll advise you stick to the topic sheyguy . Stop with the funny OKOYE and OLAOYE comparisons because there are still many OLAOYE'S out there and i guarantee that i can always fish them out grin
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by sheyguy: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
^pls do
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
It is only iddeeiots that would turn this thread into a tribal bashing one.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by allspicebraind: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
Police men are not supposed to b carrying gun. All that they need is kondo, no fire control order. That corporal is a bandit.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Harbb: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
Wonders shall never end
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Ranoscky(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2012
Dis bluetooth of a person ehn, ur mumu go last, and u go pay DOUBLE!
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2012
Nigerian police is a disgrace to the people and the nation.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Gbam1: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2012
The girl's parents are very bad examples of parenthood to have allowed their underaged daughters to be sexually violated. The He-goat coporal should be sentenced with no MERCY
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by wealthyprince(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is badnews for the nation. There is no accidental discharge here but a delibrate action. Why must the police man take gun with him to the house of the sisters, is it to arest? or to kidnapped?. This is a planned work, an act of wickedness and abomination. By force marriage is failed marriage.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by wealthyprince(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
I wonder why a man expected to maintain peace is now an instrument of terror.The criminal should be brought to book.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by jeddyMay(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2012
austinsmat: a police dating a 17 year old girl is a child abuse
I will not be surprised if he does not know child abuse age limit
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by rattyc(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Coporal Okoye mere aru,it's a Taboo in Igbo land.
Re: Coporal Okoye Shoots His Girlfriend & Kidnapped Her Sister In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
madprof: "Corporal Emmanuel was dating Blessing the elder sister and their relationship had blossomed over the years, "
Over which years, please? We are talking about a 19-year old, right? So at what age did he start dating, sorry, violating/molesting her? And where were their parents all these "years"?
u know how much the man don spend for their family wey give am the impetus to ask for the 17 yr old hand in marraige ? U think say the useless girls dey innocent. Mtchewww. Abeg na wetin fit them be dat. Their small yash too dey sweet them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Successfully Reported A Police Officer To The PCRRU? / Philip Shekwo: Nasarawa APC Chairman Kidnapped / Whoever Takes Money For Bail Is A Kidnapper, Says Lagos CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.