Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Blind To God's Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blind To God's Truth (722 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Blind To Your Faults? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 27th June, 2013 Blind To Your Faults? By Pas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind To God's Truth by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
Blind to God' truth

" the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed." John 3:19-20

",  if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. "For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God, " 2 Corinthians 4:3-6

"Hear this now, O foolish people, without understanding, Who have eyes and see not, and who have ears and hear not:Do you not fear Me?’ says the Lord.
‘Will you not tremble at My presence?" Jeremiah 5:21-22

"But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear. Yes, they made their hearts like flint, refusing to hear, " Zachariah 6:11-12

They do not understand

", the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." John 1:5

", always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7

"Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: 'I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world.'” Matthew 13:34-35

"And the disciples came and said to Him, 'Why do You speak to them in parables?' He answered and said to them, 'Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. ,       Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.  And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:  ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive; for the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, " Matthew 13:10-15

"Paul,  has written to you, as also in all his epistles,   in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. "You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 3:15-18

"But He turned and said to Peter, 'Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.'” Matthew 16:23
"These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’” Matthew 15:8-9

"I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’" Acts 26:17-18

“You shall speak My words to them, whether they hear or whether they refuse, " Ezekiel 2:7

"For this reason we,  do not cease to pray for you, and to ask othat you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the  knowledge of God;  strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power,  for all patience and longsuffering  with joy;  giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of  the inheritance of the saints in the light.  He has delivered us from  the power of darkness  and  conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,  in whom we have redemption  through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:9-14

Only by His Spirit can we see

"He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.” Luke 24:45

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.” 1 Corinthians 2:12

"And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." 1 John 5:20

", we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.  But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."But as it is written: 'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.'  "But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:6-10

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Strength to follow the Truth

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee." Psalm 119:11

"Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever." Romans 16:25-27

"Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God." Ephesians 5:17

"And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your chearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." 2 Peter 1:19

"I am Your servant; give me understanding,That I may know Your testimonies." Psalm 119:125

You asked, 'Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?’Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand,Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know." Job 42:3

"Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness." 2 Timothy 2:15
Re: Blind To God's Truth by crossman9(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
Rhapsody of realities and the false teaching of Christ Embassy
Date 15th February 2012 Wednesday
1 “Productivity”
Key word here “Productivity” this reveals the true mind set of the church and the pastors in charge of it is all about production and making more of an increasing faith in the almighty manna, which is money, their language is clear and truly revealing as Someone once said:
Dr Samuel Johnson Born on 18 September 1709 "Language is the dress of thought"
This shows the true version of their Christianity and it is a business model to these “Spiritual Entrepreneurs"
Their own speech and language betrays them and tells us a hidden truth about them?
2. God has never made a failure; 3. that He gave birth to you means you’re a success already.
1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-but Satan stopped us.
See even apostle Paul was stop he failed sometimes proof for those who doubt me
On a good note this is positive and a welcoming thought, we all need encouragement in times of darkness, but what we don’t need is a false representation of the word truth which this statement reveals it is a “Think Positive Gospel” but it is not the “Gospel of Christ” and Jesus told us in the world we would have tribulation but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.
John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
But there is hope here in this passage, but there is also tribulation which is a fact of life in this world, but in “Christ Embassy” you as a child of God you will never have this because your born again and you are gods which is a lie, one (you are not a gods) we are “god like beings” second there is not one apostle that did not have trouble or tribulations
The key word here is tribulation how can you be a success if you were told you would have tribulation which would lead to sickness and pain and suffering unclothedness and poverty like Jesus said we would have the poor always with us but me meaning Jesus you shall not always have?
4. Sickness, poverty, disease, death and defeat are not consistent with your life;
Now I know the next comment I will get is this I will be called a baby who is in “Spiritual Darkness” but the apostle Paul was sick and there is many cases in the bible where people where sick and they were believers there was an article in the December issue on the 15th as well saying much the same thing this is more than likely ill-conceived attempt at spiritual regurgitation bring up the same old thing over and over again?
But I would say I have a book that commands us to have “None of These Lies” and it is none other than the “Holy Bible” its self the embodiment of truth?
Here is a list of things and the reason why you get sick according to the this church “Teaching and Thinking” and there reasoning for being “Sick” is this, it could be the fact that I am not “Speak in Tongues” enough or you’re not “Born Again” or “Backsliding” or your “Understanding is Lacking” in regards to the word of God, or you’re not in the “Vine” meaning “Christ” because children of God and “Zion” don’t get “Sick” even lol the “Paul the Apostle” was “Sick” which some translation call “illness” “infirmities” and others call it “Weakness” and others call “Sickness” yet he was a child of “Zion” according to “Christ Embassy” teaching yet the “Paul the Apostle” was sick?
Here is Brief History of the Apostle’s Pauls Sickness
“Formatia trans sicere educatorum” the Latin means “Enter All Ye Who Seek Knowledge”
Here is the proof for the unlearned in the church, from the bible, the foundation of all knowledge.
Pauls Vision on the Road to Damascus

(KJV) Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

(KJV) Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

(KJV) Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

(KJV) Acts 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

(KJV) Acts 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

(KJV) Acts 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

(KJV) Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

(KJV) Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

(KJV) Acts 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

(KJV) Acts 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

(KJV) Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

(KJV) Acts 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

(KJV) Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

(KJV) Acts 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

(KJV) Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightiest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

(KJV) Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

This is where Paul got his illness from which is proof positive?

(KJV) 2 Corinthians11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

(KJV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NIV) 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

(NIV) Galatians 4:13 As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you.

(NIV) Galatians 4:14 Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt
or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

(NIV) 1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:17 But, brothers, when we were torn away from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you.

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-- certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-- but Satan stopped us.

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

5. they’re not part of your "spiritual DNA."

Well Spirit does not have “D.N.A” this is preposterous to think along these lines only the very spiritually ignorant would even use such Crude metaphors, because the word of God, tells you clearly spirit is not based on the physical but on the spirit its self, spirit can only give birth to spirit as the book of john states clearly as the passages reveals below:
(NIV) John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.
God is Spirit
John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
But the physical is a shadow of things to come that is why the tabernacle was built in such a way to give representation to the heavenly tabernacle but to say spirit has “D.N.A” which It has “NOT” the term “D.N.A” (Deoxyribonucleic acid)
(NIV) John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

What will we be like when he comes Jesus Christ that is easy to see the bible spells it out clear as crystal the answer is and “angel” or better put “Spirit Beings” but notice he did not say Gods like he teaches? And we will be god like beings

Mark 12:25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
So this exposes (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “her school girl errors” in her teaching and these people writing are meant to be the very best of the spiritual crop this only reveals there ignorance and poor
quality of teaching where did she get her understanding from and (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) get his (P.H.D) from it does not even tell you what it is in meaning his (P.H.D) it could be pluming for all we know?

6. God made you for His glory; 7. therefore your life is to the praise and glory of His Name;

This is wrong we were “made to give him glory” and not made for his glory; even thou God he gets glory from us he does not need a thing from man, but I know this is classic “Christ Embassy” teaching from (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) but the bible reveals another story all together? Here is a passage below showing clearly Gods mind in this matter once again over ruling man kind thinking
(NIV) Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.--
This passage show God does not share his glory with no one
This shows clear what (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) is doing is usurping the very glory of God for himself and the members of the church and the people are so charmed with the school boy smile they don’t see how terrible his deception is it is utter blasphemy to the highest order?

Coupling it with his other teaching on “we are gods” which is also another “false teaching” based on partly wrong translation form the “Masoretic text” it actually says “we are god like beings” in the Hebrew I know I have translated this myself using a computer?

Psalms Chapter 82 תְּהִלִּים
ו אֲנִי-אָמַרְתִּי, אֱלֹהִים אַתֶּם; וּבְנֵי עֶלְיוֹן כֻּלְּכֶם. 6 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High.
(KJV) Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

This shows now the clear ignorance of these people who don’t even know there bibles nor do they run after truth like there life’s depend on it, because your life does depend on it? There nothing more than slick business people, making dims into dollars out of the precious truth of the Gospel there dims turning into dimwits and there nothing more blind guides, there not even theologies and they carve up the word like it a Sunday roast at the meal table? Devouring it for personal gain?

8. never look down on yourself.
This is part of another teaching which he (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) says your made in the image of God so don’t speak against Gods workman ship this is to silence reason in the person so you will not question anyone in the church hence, he is mentally disarming you in short your put in metal chains and become a spiritual slave to their ministry?
9. You’re the glory of God.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).

(K.J.V) (Romans 15:17).
1 Corinthians 1:26-31
King James Version (KJV)
26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

16. (K.J.V) (Romans 15:17).
Romans 15:17
King James Version (KJV)
17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

This is got be said this is the most blasphemies thing I have ever heard coming out of a man’s mouth this is the same as Satan did, he said I will be like the most high he will exalt himself above the most high God throne? Satan wanted to get all the glory for himself he was not content with being number 3 covering angel he had to hatched a plan to take the throne of God?
(KJV) Isaiah 14:13 For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:
(NIV) Isaiah 14:13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain
Now we know that some blasphemies can be forgiven but I would charge anyone to never do it in the first place and this call yourself the glory of God is an abomination
Shekinah (alternative transliterations Shekinah, Shechinah, Shekina, Shechina, Schechinah, שכינה) is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. It also means the presence of God in where his spirit comes down tabernacle it translates as “Glory”
Glory (from the Latin gloria, "fame, renown"wink is used to denote the manifestation of God's presence in the Christian religious tradition. God's glory is often associated with visible displays of light, e.g. thunderbolts, fire, brightness.
quote] "Glory" is one of the most common words in scripture. In the Old Testament, the word is used to translate several Hebrew words, including Hod (הוד) and kabod; and in the New Testament it is used to translate the Greek word doxa (δόξα). The Hebrew word kabod (K-B-D) originally means "weight" or "heaviness." The same word is then used to express importance, honor, and majesty. Greek versions of the Hebrew Bible translated this concept with the word doxa, which was then used extensively in the New Testament as well. Doxa originally means "judgment, opinion", and by extension, "good reputation, honor". Assuming that these various words and uses should refer to a single underlying concept, St. Augustine renders it as clara notitia cum laude, "brilliant celebrities with praise".
[/quote]

These words above and there terms are now explained for the layman to understand we can now see this is not based on the scripture?
“We cannot be the glory of God” and this is clearly a false teaching and “Blasphemy” and this is leading to idolatry which there introducing through
(NIV) Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
Once again here is another scripture showing God does not share his glory
And God goes further and says it has to do with profaning his name
For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.--
Isaiah 48:11 For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.--
And before the usual we are his radiance and glory like they teach in the church this scripture show the Son is the radiance of God's glory read it this is clear?

(NIV) Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
KJV) Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: [/quote
This is another attempted with your demigod to make himself a god and now shows there is no level he tries excel and exalt himself to if he keeps teaching and claiming he is the glory of God then he is an antichrist?
[quote] 2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Read the rest of this chapter yourself and it will become clear (2 Thessalonians 2smiley
10. It doesn’t matter what your experiences may have been; believe and receive the Word of God to you today. Refuse and refute any description that tends to portray you otherwise.
This is telling the members you don’t listen to your circumstance and people that is how some in the church would translate this passage here.
11. Call yourself what God has called you. He has made you healthy, victorious, 12 . super-intelligent, 13. prosperous, strong, influential and rich!
This is a joke seeing they can’t even reason out the word of truth in scripture
12 . super-intelligent
14. Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-but Satan stopped us.
14. Therefore, say "Yes,
This is called the power of suggestion telling you; what to think this I mind over matter?

Cogito ergo sum (French: "Je pense donc je suis"; English: "I think, therefore I am"wink is a philosophical Latin statement proposed by René Descartes. The simple meaning of the phrase is that someone wondering whether or not he or she exists is, in and of itself, proof that something, an "I", exists to do the thinking — However this "I" is not the more or less permanent person we call "I". It may be that the something that thinks is purely momentary, and not the same as the something which has a different thought the next moment.

This is simple I thinking therefore “I think so I am” this is one “O” one philosophy here for the simple?

Pavlov effect the virtual bell on the cash machine gets rung for the members with the key words below:

14. He has made you healthy,

victorious,

super-intelligent

prosperous

strong

influential and rich

14. ! Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

This is nothing more than some person using the carrot and stick for the donkey routine?
(NIV) Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
There being conditioned and they don’t know it very sad

15. Believe and keep talking like this everyday!

16. Some people may say you’re boasting,
#
16, (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
King James Version (KJV)
26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

16. (K.J.V) (Romans 15:17).
Romans 15:17
King James Version (KJV)
17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

(NIV) Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of
Observing the law? No, but on that of faith.

(NIV) 1 Corinthians 5:6 Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough?

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 11:16 I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then receive me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting.

(NIV) James 4:16 As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil.

(NIV) 1 John 2:16 For everything in the world the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world.

17 but as Pastor Chris always says, "Keep saying it; don’t stop talking it!"

18. Keep declaring who you are;

This reveals the minds set of all these Christ Embassy people chasing a treasure pot at the end of rainbow they may as well believe in “little Green Leprechaun”

19. He gave birth to you to show you off as first-class and the crown of all His creation
Psalm 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Confession
20. My life is for the glory of God! I’m created for success and the good life;
21. I have in me the indestructible life,
22. therefore I can never be defeated!
23. I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!
[quote]22. therefore I can never be defeated! I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!
[/quote]

Re: Blind To God's Truth by crossman9(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2012
this post you did here is very good your msn did not work thanks for the thought how are you today i still can't post videos and start new posts frosbel

I have a proposal for you if I gave you my details would you make the posts for me

Re: Blind To God's Truth by crossman9(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
2 Timothy 4

New International Version (NIV)

2 Timothy 4

1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Personal Remarks
9 Do your best to come to me quickly, 10 for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry. 12 I sent Tychicus to Ephesus. 13 When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments.
14 Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done. 15 You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message.

16 At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. 17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Final Greetings
19 Greet Priscilla[a] and Aquila and the household of Onesiphorus. 20 Erastus stayed in Corinth, and I left Trophimus sick in Miletus. 21 Do your best to get here before winter. Eubulus greets you, and so do Pudens, Linus, Claudia and all the brothers and sisters.[b]
22 The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you all.

Footnotes:a.2 Timothy 4:19 Greek Prisca, a variant of Priscilla
b.2 Timothy 4:21 The Greek word for brothers and sisters (adelphoi) refers here to believers, both men and women, as part of God’s family
Re: Blind To God's Truth by modavi: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2012
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture is Certain Are You ready / Charity Is Not Religion / Let,s Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.