Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS (1182 Views)

Create A Bulksms Portal Within 2 Minutes With WHSMS / WHSMS || Create Your Bulksms Website Today And Unlock Revenue || V2.4.1 / WHSMS V2.2.0 || Start Your Bulksms Business With WHSMS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
WHSMS V1.0.1 Has been released...

WHSMS is a light weight BulkSMS solution that allows you setup your own BulkSms business within 3 minutes. WHSMS can be fully customized in terms of its design to match your website or your desired design.

Features:-
- Phone book system.
- Ability to use any type of API
- Ability to use any type of Payment gateway. By default it has LHPay already built in.
- Client API. your clients can use your API.

- Voucher system.
- Voucher Reseller system
- Pay as yo go reseller system.
- Easy and simple admin page
- Simple client Bootstrap
and many more...

Start your 3 days free trial today.

http://whsms.loadedgeek.com
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sample sites using it?
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
JideTheBlogger: Sample sites using it?

It was just announced/released today...

But here is a demo https://loadedhost.com/sms

There is a trial license you can use for 3 days to test it.
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2014
It cost only $5.99 monthly or $30 Once payment
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by yinkanig: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wow impresive

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Version 2.1.1 Has been Released
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by yinkanig: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Is it already made website do one still need domainname and and domain registration and is it unlimited lincense or what love to know morw dis drop ur phone number my is 08166117634 am intersteð
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2014
yinkanig: Is it already made website do one still need domainname and and domain registration and is it unlimited lincense or what love to know morw dis drop ur phone number my is 08166117634 am intersteð

Hello, i am very sorry for delay in response. This is just a website application(Script) you would need to have a Hosting account and domain name to use it. It does not provide Hosting and Domain.

There are two types of Licenses:

1) Leased
2) Owned

The Leased License is a Monthly License which cost $5.99 per month whilst the Owned License is a one-time license that lasts for life which does not expire as it costs $75.99
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by egift(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2014
I am asking out of curiosity:
1. It looks so much like WHMCS, do you need such license? And does it has any callbacks to WHMCS?
2. Will you maintain this script?
3. Can it accommodate other items apart from SMS? (say use it as Client Management Tool for other products and services you are offering - like in whmcs)
4. Does it require cron jobs to process tasks?

Do provide the above info, and having other ideas. grin
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
egift: I am asking out of curiosity:
1. It looks so much like WHMCS, do you need such license? And does it has any callbacks to WHMCS?
2. Will you maintain this script?
3. Can it accommodate other items apart from SMS? (say use it as Client Management Tool for other products and services you are offering - like in whmcs)
4. Does it require cron jobs to process tasks?

Do provide the above info, and having other ideas. grin

I am glad to answer you:

It looks so much like WHMCS, do you need such license? And does it has any callbacks to WHMCS?
That is why it is called WHSMS. We still give credit to WHMCS for using the Bootstrap. It does not make any callback to WHMCS and it has nothing to do with WHMCS. The reason why we call it WHSMS is because most of the Ideas in WHMCS that everyone understands is what we applied in WHSMS so everyone can easily get along. E.g Creating a payment gateway module, thesame way you create a module in WHMCS is the exact same way you create in WHSMS. Only a few extra that is added. But normally it has nothing to do with WHMCS.

Will you maintain this script?
I am not the only developer, we are 5 who are dedicated to this project as we are releasing V2.2.0 today with more improvements and features. So we would maintain this script for as long as possible. Because it is our desire that WHSMS will be the Number 1 BulkSMS System.

Can it accommodate other items apart from SMS?
Well, No!. It is WHSMS designed for SMS Management and it contains Client Management and Billing(For SMS Related things). You cannot use it to sell other products and services as it is not a billing software.

Does it require cron jobs to process tasks?
For now, No! As it does not need any cron job
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by egift(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
coolsix:

I am glad to answer you:

That is why it is called WHSMS. We still give credit to WHMCS for using the Bootstrap. It does not make any callback to WHMCS and it has nothing to do with WHMCS. The reason why we call it WHSMS is because most of the Ideas in WHMCS that everyone understands is what we applied in WHSMS so everyone can easily get along. E.g Creating a payment gateway module, thesame way you create a module in WHMCS is the exact same way you create in WHSMS. Only a few extra that is added. But normally it has nothing to do with WHMCS.

I am not the only developer, we are 5 who are dedicated to this project as we are releasing V2.2.0 today with more improvements and features. So we would maintain this script for as long as possible. Because it is our desire that WHSMS will be the Number 1 BulkSMS System.

Well, No!. It is WHSMS designed for SMS Management and it contains Client Management and Billing(For SMS Related things). You cannot use it to sell other products and services as it is not a billing software.

For now, No! As it does not need any cron job

Thanks for your answers. I will have it in my shortlist. Is it possible it may contain the selling of addition items any time soon? Or can one other custom modification for that?
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
egift:

Thanks for your answers. I will have it in my shortlist. Is it possible it may contain the selling of addition items any time soon? Or can one other custom modification for that?

Well, if there is a high demand for it, we would add it to the project in the nearest future.
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by yinkanig: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
coolsix:

Hello, i am very sorry for delay in response. This is just a website application(Script) you would need to have a Hosting account and domain name to use it. It does not provide Hosting and Domain.
After d 75dollar paid do I have unlimited access to it I mean can I use it for other people 2
There are two types of Licenses:

1) Leased
2) Owned

The Leased License is a Monthly License which cost $5.99 per month whilst the Owned License is a one-time license that lasts for life which does not expire as it costs $75.99
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by egift(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
coolsix: Well, if there is a high demand for it, we would add it to the project in the nearest future.

I believe it will boost your sales (as long as there is no conflict with WHMCS). Many will really appreciate this feature.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
V2.4.1 Released...
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Not bad....
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks smiley
Re: Start Your Own Bulksms Business With WHSMS by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
3 days Free Trial http://whsms.loadedgeek.com

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Become A Web Developer At Yemlat Tech / Esusu/daily Contribution Website / SOLD! 8 Year Old, Verified, Non-hosted Nigeria Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.