Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now (1268 Views)

If U Need A Year Rent Or If U Want 2 Buy Property In Mainland / Want To Buy Property In Calabar / Want To Buy Property In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
the rate at which Lekki is going has left me with no other choice than to write on the propspect of the area. this is the same area that was occupied by forest some few years ago. however today, the area is one of the most developed in lagos. apart from the main lekki ie lekki phase1 and 2 the whole area has so much developed that we now have places like Osapa, Agungi, lekki scheme2, Shangotedo, Abijo GRA Awoyaya Ibeju Lekki to mention but few. the massive development going on in the area is just an expression of the future of the area. for those who do not know of what is going on in this part of lagos, permit me to introduce you to some of the going on.

the construction of a six lane road from Victoria Island to Epe
contruction of airport in Ibeju lekki
free trade zone in ibeju Lekki
seaport in Ibeju lekki

One of the biggest malls in africa is coming up in lekki precisely jakande area. it is going to be bigger than the current palm mall. also, some major markets in some parts lagos will be moved to lekki area. so in few years, this place called lekki would have blown up.
it is in this regard that i stand to say that the right time to buy property in lagos is now. dont wait till tomorrow when prices of properties would have escalated. be part of lekki history.
should you want property in any part of lekki, do not hessitate to call on us. we delever.
Simon writes from staflex properties.suite e244, Ikota shopping complex, VGC
tell: 08025333986, 07038401012
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
call
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by younglawya(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
staflex how body its lawyer ,i have not been around since o,what of that our PARKVIEW CLIENT grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2012
@ younglawya, how far, long time. have not heard from him since then. i got an information from a reliable source that he is not a serious buyer. pls when anything good comes out do not forget your man. we have lands in all parts of lagos now.
regards
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by younglawya(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
staflex no problem o but still remeber me o as we can be mutually beneficial to each other .cheers
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
@younglawya, i am @ your service the law
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
read
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2012
available
Re: The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now by staflex(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
available

(1) (Reply)

700sqmters Of Land 4 Sale Inside Mayfair Garden Estate, Awoyaya, Ajah, Lagos / 150 Kva Perkins U.k Fairly Used Generator For Sale / Shortlet Flats Available In V.i,ikoyi,lekki,oniru,surulere Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.