|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,949,532 members, 4,044,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 12:38 PM
|Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by jennex05(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2012|
A good friend of mine just passed out from his youth service year and he wants to know the top ten job sites in Nigeria.
He needs an open recommendation from everyone.
No links please, just the names of the websites.
Anticipating your response. Thanks in advance
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by poj(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2012|
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by oludarebagbile: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2012|
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by mtzion: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2012|
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by lordjay: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2013|
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by hector005: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2013|
www.sigmaconsultng.com Sigma Pro-consult for Applicants in Ibadan
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by hienyimba(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2013|
This January, you have a telephone conversation with your Mum...
Mum: hello, my baby how are you?
You: Oh mummy am fine.
Mummy: How's that your job search going?
You: Badly mum.Oh mum,
i even get too lazy nowadays to search for a job.its just too tiring..
Mum: Oh Honey,am so sorry..
Akpos:Stop whining, Yolpe was created for you to be lazy(in your job Search )..
Coversation with your DAD!!
Papa: ObapkororoAkpors,you've got a job right?
You: Dad no.Still searching
Papa:You know this is December and Mike just came back with a car!
You:OMG am so happy for him.say hi for me..
Papa:Your fada.Is he not your mate?
You: (cuts the call,pretending its network problems) and quickly clicks on http://Yolpe.com
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by tellnaija: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2013|
For those searching for the list of nigerian job site, kindly visit the list from
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by mtzion: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2015|
For job seekers and employers. A very good place is www.cvshore.com
They made it easier for employers to post jobs and remain anonymous.
Job seekers can apply directly from there dashboard after logging in. Job alerts on the site is free.
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by JobInformant1(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015|
Please encourage your friend to register with www.jobinformant.com. Please thank me latter
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by kingsken29: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016|
On like before, you can get job alert or adverts from organization and companies to place advert in newspapers for vacancies that exist within the organisation.well, is still happening and i have not neglect is potentiality. As it stands now, getting a vacancy information on the internet via job site is very common.http://www.nigeriangist.com.ng/top-best-job-site-in-nigeria/
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by KinglyKay: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2016|
Company: Pointmasters, Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible in delivering the company’s social & digital marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website and social media. Your goal is to drive brand awareness, generate leads, leading to conversion and purchase of our training and event programmes. Also to manage community engagement with the company's online and social media communities, monitoring to increase membership, web traffic and sales.
You will also be responsible for monitoring& reporting on social media analytics.
• Managing media rich digital assets for digital channels and third party media sites.
• Managing and creating the delivery of new content, sourcing content from community members and developing relationships with content partners.
• Managing content for podcasts, webinars, infographics, ensuring integrated content and campaigns.
• Be responsible for the day to day running of all social media channels and franchise brands
• Ensure that all digital activity is activated in a timely manner
• Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our social audience for prospects customers.
• Work with the brands social media shareable content appropriate for specific franchise awareness to both increase our brand awareness and relevant content and links
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us to increase our digital authority
• Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
• Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio and a summary of channel performance
• Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
• Event day role – assisting where required over event weekends and managing social media
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to our website
Skills & Experience required:
• A recent marketing or other relevant University degree
• Minimum 1 year marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing
• Strong written and verbal communication, preferable with copywriting experience
• Planning and time management
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
• Understanding and working/ user knowledge of main social media platforms including but not exclusive to Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram
• Excellent written communication skills, writing accuracy (grammar, punctuation, accuracy of content
• Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills
• A highly analytical approach in calculating ROI and campaign success.
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally across each franchise and departments.
• Experience within the training and consulting sector, but not essential
• An experience in basic HTML, CSS, Wordpress or the Adobe Creative Suite, will make you even more attractive.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate recent examples of how they have delivered successful digital marketing campaigns and provide details on how they quantified success.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by happy662: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016|
poj:please tell me what to input there before I click register. I got dis message The following errors were detected in your registration. Please correct them to continue:
You did not answer the verification questions correctly.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by kingoloj: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2016|
There is another Nigerian Jobs and Training site that is also doing very well now It is called Job mandate. I think anyone truly search for job should check it out. the site is www.jobmandate.com. Hope it helps someone looking for Job
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by JTJT: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017|
Job Vacancy For Intern (SIWES) Seekers / Fresh Graduates (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)
An IT/Software company in Lagos which specializes in developing IT / web and mobile solutions is seeking suitable candidates to fill available vacancies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of OND in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be intelligent, self-disciplined, confident and ready to work
- Detail-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physically and mentally fit to perform under pressure
- Must not be above 27 years.
Interested candidates should kindly forward their curriculum vitae or enquiries to email@example.com on or before 20th September, 2017.
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by HiddenManna(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017|
After all your stories, your link gave an
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by xtaphare321(f): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2017|
for current jobs go for:
these are the one's I use.goodluck to your friend
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by businessguide: 5:41am On Jan 14|
|Re: Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria by purplejuli: 9:20am On Jan 14|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79