Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6524 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2012
New bin!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2012
NPJC members!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2012
If no be sey Donkoline go dey Market, I for talk say make I come his side make we go see Booque and Araregem, bt My guY no go gree. . angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Agybabe(f): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2012
This is serious. People are here picking. I am looking.
I want to spend it alone!!!
With myself!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2012
Agybabe, u fit let us meet nw undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2012
I already hav a babe so non

No ofience
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2012
Bushy anus.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2012
But i've heard bushy anus=skales=studio=oderemo

its donkollione.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bingbagbo(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2012
of course!!

agybabe!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2012
booqee:

its donkollione.

I no get your time today walaihi grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2012
BOOQEE 4 d first tym u said d truth since i know u inshort i go marry u grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2012
^Dont get ur hopes too high ooo.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2012
Marry ko Mary ni
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2012
sutoboy:

Marry ko Mary ni

Why u come dey jealous nw or na somebody talk say make u dey do gayy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2012
e bi like say i don fire ur anus before abi?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
;d ;d
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by oderemo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2012

its donkollione.

I no get your time today walaihi

neither do i.
am the big daddy,dont want all these littli sori./shorty
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
Leave it like that bro, booqee is a crazy biitch with no sense of humour

Can't roll with such girl
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
skales:

U see as u dey f.uckup? babe nor gree 4 u, she turn biatch??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sharrap

Where u see sey I toast am?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
U don dey ginger insults shey?? angry
If na ur babe them call biatch, how u go feel?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Agybabe(f): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
Na wa for una. Bin gbagbo my dear how we dey do val naw?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
mcnepow:

U don dey ginger insults shey?? angry
If na ur babe them call biatch, how u go feel?

Guy no let me change am for U
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
na fyt?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
The guy come dey for mr nice guy sha lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
take am easy jere
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
No shiit bro

Nothing do u
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
31129346 pin

Lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2012
skales:

eh come. . ! Are u maaaaddd?! yes, u're maaaaaddd. angry undecided What d hell is ur prob, so u had d balls to call me a bittch huh? Well it aint ur fault, its dat security guard dat allowed u to escape from the psychiatric home that u were recieving treatment. Bullshiitt! angry undecided
mcnepow:

abi oh, see me see skales oh, just becos, since last year august dat he's been toasting me, i nor gree for am, he has been giving me himself hell.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2012
skales:

eh come. . ! Are u maaaaddd?! yes, u're maaaaaddd. angry undecided What d hell is ur prob, so u had d balls to call me a bittch huh? Well it aint ur fault, its dat security guard dat allowed u to escape from the psychiatric home that u were recieving treatment. Bullshiitt! angry undecided
mcnepow:

abi oh, see me see skales oh, just becos, since last year august dat he's been toasting me, i nor gree for am, he has been giving me himself hell.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
abeg i no get thread for that pin oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Collection Of Hilarious African Meme / Apkos N D Thief Very Funny / Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.