Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Any Reputable And Affordable Daycare/creche Centre In Victoria Isand? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Reputable And Affordable Daycare/creche Centre In Victoria Isand? (991 Views)

Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? / Affordable Daycare /creche Near You / Affordable Daycare /creche Close To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Reputable And Affordable Daycare/creche Centre In Victoria Isand? by ayde: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2012
Hi All,

I would like to know if there are good and yet affordable daycare centres/creche on the island, preferable V.I, and not Lekki.
I will be resuming work from my maternity leave next month and my office is in Victoria Island.
My baby would be 8months by then and I would want to keep him in a creche that is safe and also in same vicinity where my office so we leave home together and close for the day as well together.

Any one with information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Any Reputable And Affordable Daycare/creche Centre In Victoria Isand? by ayde: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2012
Also, the price range and contact info if possible. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Misconceptions About Money / Shocking: Woman Beheads Husband Because She Was Frustrated With His Lifestyle / Five Reasons Why Most Educated Modern Nigerian Girls Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.