Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,457 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Total Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Aptitude Test (28072 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Total Aptitude Test by 160485(f): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
i just told you what i heard. A friend is in the process too
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
160485: i just told you what i heard. A friend is in the process too

okay, thanks a million for the information. God bless u.

i would appreciate it if you could confirm from your friend whether he is also in the race for HR professionals.

Total has alot of people in the hiring process for different positions.

thanks for understanding and assistance
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Deolus: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
I also did the last interview in p/h but havent been called yet. The only e-mail I received was the automated one. Pls do let us know if the person called was an HR professional applicant as well. Thanks
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2012
Deolus: I also did the last interview in p/h but havent been called yet. The only e-mail I received was the automated one. Pls do let us know if the person called was an HR professional applicant as well. Thanks

@Deolus

when did you do your interview? how many where you on that day?

i did mine on friday, 23rd of march; and we were 7 that came for the interview on that day.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2012
@Ponzi, 8 of us were slated for my batch and those whose contacts I have havent heard anything as well.I doubt if the guy said to have been called for medicals was for HR oooh. Cos if the final leg of the interview that precedes medicals had been held, at least someone would have told the house and moreso, u know they said the Mgt Panel interview would be like a month interval ab initio. The bros can help us ask his guy again if his was for HR too cos it appears TOTAL have diverse role recruitment ongoing. The prayers and trust in God continues. Meanwhille, where is Akae47us? Guy, u ve bn missing in action here ooo. Any update from ur ends?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Deolus: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2012
We did it on the same day....u were one of the 2 guys I guess
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Tushi: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2012
This is not fair, been applying to total for over 6months, sending my cv to the recruitment mail, i just finished serving and i have not been called at all, Or was the match test for experience hire, pls sumbody should tell me what to do, the right way to go about my application.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2012
dpresido: @Ponzi, 8 of us were slated for my batch and those whose contacts I have havent heard anything as well.I doubt if the guy said to have been called for medicals was for HR oooh. Cos if the final leg of the interview that precedes medicals had been held, at least someone would have told the house and moreso, u know they said the Mgt Panel interview would be like a month interval ab initio. The bros can help us ask his guy again if his was for HR too cos it appears TOTAL have diverse role recruitment ongoing. The prayers and trust in God continues. Meanwhille, where is Akae47us? Guy, u ve bn missing in action here ooo. Any update from ur ends?

well, i guess an estimate of about 35 or more people would have been called for the interview. none of my group member has heard anything yet. however, i have been following a threat on naijahotjobs for total recruitment and there is a guy by name CATALYST who claims he did medical; though he claims his "Total" recruitment is downstream sector.

in wonder how many HR Professionals total is really looking for. it will only take God's devine grace and mercy. one thing is know is fate will always play its part!!!!!!

all is well in Jesus' name.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
@Ponzi, did Catalyst state when his own process started and whether it was HR? But if am not getting sth wrong ours is for Upstream right? One thing am sure is dat the Fingers of God will be shown forth for our favour hia IJN. @Tushi, dis was for experienced as per de advert Dec last year. It is well
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
dpresido: @Ponzi, did Catalyst state when his own process started and whether it was HR? But if am not getting sth wrong ours is for Upstream right? One thing am sure is dat the Fingers of God will be shown forth for our favour hia IJN. @Tushi, dis was for experienced as per de advert Dec last year. It is well

our interview was upstream....the Catalyst hiring process is totally different from ours as it is downstream. though i do not know which function he is being recruited for, however, his hiring process does not have anything to do with ours.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
how long do we need to wait. it is more than a month now o.

tension is mounting now ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

any information abeg!!1
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Deolus: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ponzi: how long do we need to wait. it is more than a month now o.

tension is mounting now ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

any information abeg!!1

Spoke to a staff of theirs now who said the whole process MIGHT end by oct as opposed to the may we were told. That the next interview is usually 1-2months after the first one. So lets just relax till they call us hopefully soon....
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Deolus:

Spoke to a staff of theirs now who said the whole process MIGHT end by oct as opposed to the may we were told. That the next interview is usually 1-2months after the first one. So lets just relax till they call us hopefully soon....

wow.......thats long time....

hopeful
Re: Total Aptitude Test by slleeq: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
hi guyz....did anyone get a call from etisalat as per recruitment
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 9:29am On May 02, 2012
slleeq: hi guyz....did anyone get a call from etisalat as per recruitment

nope
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2012
Baba God eee.....ur children are waiting and trusting in u for TOTAL HR ooooo....U have never failed. Come thou Lord to perform thine Miracle IJN_Amen. Guys/babes does anyone know if aside HR PROF..they had started/ever called for the other advertisrd fx that was advertized along ours?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Tushi: 3:28pm On May 07, 2012
Thanks u all, hoping total do massive recruitment oo, cos many sharp fresh graduates are out there,,,,,,,we don tire, cos oil job is just the best thing to happen to a man.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 10:37am On May 14, 2012
guys how far.

any information.....
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2012
Hi HR Professionals hopegul. Just keeping hope alive .......has anyone gotten any info? It is well for what GOD has started, he will surely finish IJN_amen
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hi guys, please, correct me if i am wrong. I remember that one of the staff of Total said that the recruitment process would end before June and that successful candidates would resume by June 1, 2012.

Abeg, is my calender wrong, today is 7th June, 2012. What has happened.

This waiting is becoming irritating o. God have mercy on me. any information, rumour, lies etc How long shall we gasto wait!!! angry cry
Re: Total Aptitude Test by ayodkk: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Just remain hopeful before the year comes to an end they will contact us. I have heard people say sometimes it could span up to 1 year before they complete their recruitment processes and this is still within 1year.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by marktwain: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
No shaking... It is well
Re: Total Aptitude Test by omadao: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
pls did anyone pay money for the total aptitude test? sum1 who claim 2 be the operation manager told me to pay 25,500 to fill d form.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by ayodkk: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
I have good information that TEPNG recruitment process is one of the most transparent and fair recruitment processes in the oil industry in Nigeria. You will never be required to pay at any stage. Pls don't fall victim to any scam. Do not pay to anyone!!!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by omadao: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Thank u.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by marktwain: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Why is this place so quiet on this very fine evening.
Or nobody got any emails today?
Na wa o
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sorry guys I have been away from Nairaland for a while because of Family committments but just to let the house know I received an email invitation for d final panel interviews coming up on July 18th @ Abuja. I got d email this evening.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
Akae....nice to hear from you again. ..I havent gotten any mail yet though but am still hopeful and trusting God that mine is on its way......Congrats bro
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2012
Thnx dpresido. I wish u best of luck too. This waiting seemed forver but thank God they have started the invitation for final stage.

Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2012
Guys..........i never see any mail o. 'heart pumping faster than usual'. it is well in Jesus' name. hope alive!!!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by dpresido(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2012
Anyone else in da house who has gotten the invite? We are still praying and checking our inbox every other minutes. It is well oo cos God wont abandon us halfway in this race! Wishing us all success

New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023?