Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? (897 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2007
angry ANGER MANAGEMENT 101 angry

So, What do u do when u get mad?

Describe your tantrums or Fits.

I used to call my tantrums "Getting CrUShy!!!" That was when I was much younger

Not that crush u guys are thinking of o! I just coined my own meaning.

It was a word (humour) to describe how I felt like crushing something to pieces when I got miffed.

I know, They say "Anger lies in the bossom of fools'

But however, we still get angry on the inside, Dont we?

Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by janami(f): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2007
it sounds crazy but i actually start to cry
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2007
Oh Oh!!

Thats so touching.

For me, I breath harder and faster.

I start to tremble out of anger!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2007
Okay,

We might need a psychologist here.

Any Consultant in tha house??
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by oluyele(f): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
WELL OK, WHEN I WAS LITTLE, I SCREAM AND SAY THINGS I DO NOT MEAN AND SPEAK A LOT OF ENGLISH!!! MY ENGLISH WAS BETTER POLISHED IN A FIT OF ANGER (CAN U IMAGINE DAT!!!)

NOW, I JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND WALK AWAY JEJELY FROM THE SCENE OF THE ANGER, NOT TO PLEASANT BUT IT ALWAYS SOLVES THE PROBLEM.

CHEERS
OLUYELE
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by oluyele(f): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
I STUDIED PSYCHOLOGY AND IT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED THROUGH EXPERIMENTS THAT A LOT OF ANGER ISSUE STEM FROM EITHER HEREDITY OR A PROPELLING FORCE THAT ALLOWS FOR THAT PARTICULAR BEHAVIOR TO BE EXHIBITED AND IT ALWAYS OCCURS IN A PARTICULAR SITUATION. SO TO CHANGE THE BEHAVIOR, PSYCHOLOGY HAD PREDICATED A CHANGE IN THE EVENT THAT PRODUCES THE BEHAVIOR

HOPE U'ALL UNDERSTAND

CHEERS
OLUYELE
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
So, we have our online Consultant then: Oluyele

It's interesting. I used to read a lot of psychology on my own. I guess It has helped my thought processes somehow

Thanks 4 the Intro to this Anger Management Session.

WHO'S NEXT??

@Oluyele
How r u doing. That makes u more interesting. So u studied psycology?
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by iice(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
I sleep. . .when i was younger, i would insult the person and like oluyele, my english is better then grin
But lately i just sleep cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
wham:

Oh Oh!!

Thats so touching.

For me, I breath harder and faster.

I start to tremble out of anger!!!
I do that before, but now am trying to smile and walk away
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
mdsocks:

I do that before, but now am trying to smile and walk away

I try to do that a lot of times too these days. But thats when I'm sure the vexation won't come back to hunt me in the future. Thats related to RECESSION (Psycology).

Sometimes, esp when u feel offended by another person, its ok to confront the person (not necessarily with all the HEAT of your VEXATION), but with an objective to let the person know how u feel and what u feel he did wrong. Sometimes its so had to face the person immediately. It might take some time and some humility. Sometimes, the HEAT is still HOT enough (Human Nature) to scald the person sha.

To be frank, I feel like making some people feel some embarrassment over what they did or said. I feel they won't learn well enough if everyone just "Walked Away" each time such people are displaying "ATTITUDE"
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2007
@wham
you are very correct,
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2007
To be frank, I feel like making some people feel some embarrassment over what they did or said. I feel they won't learn well enough if everyone just "Walked Away" each time such people are displaying "ATTITUDE"

this is true,
some people think they can mess with you,
If that's the case on ground, i usually show my true type
What makes me more angrier, is people who do/say bad things and still crave their inocence to what is largely their fault
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by Seun(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2007
Immediate retribution of course. Forgiveness is divine, and I'm not a god. Sinners must pay!
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2007
Seun:

Immediate retribution of course. Forgiveness is divine, and I'm not a god. Sinners must pay!
But not in all cases, there are some times you need to play cool and walk away so as not to act as a fool.
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by penfold(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
I write a stinker, when i calm down,i send an apology
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by danielorde(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
I keep quiet and look at you in utter disgust!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
I keep quiet and look at you in utter disgust!!!!

Sounds like someone I know too well

ME!!   (When I can't Help it)
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by Seun(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
To be sincere, it is not all the time that one is able to make sinners pay. How sad.
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Seun

There's that law of Karma:

If we wish to be forgiven by others, we have to imbibe a spirit of forgiveness.

Bitterness Kills!!!

Sometimes I wake up in the morning to subconsciously stick to this rule, BUT my human strength fials me.

i.e. God gives the divine grace to man to live above the natural

We can ask for it daily tru Christ in prayer
Re: What Do You Do When You Get Mad? Any Tantrum Descrptions? by wham(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2007
@Oluyele

Any contribution as the Shrink in the house??

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Ask Her Out On Your First Meeting / Nairalanders, Can We Ever Be Serious? / The Biggest Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.