Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (6477 Views)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by adesodgi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2006
Hi,i guess evry one on land do know me,am not tryin to be special or sort,its just that i dont get angry easily but now am really pissed off and i got on land to let it out but its like no thread is able to calm my boiling temperature.
I guess all i need is someone peaceful to calm me down...DAIN I NEVER BARGAINED FOR THIS! SH!T....
Anyone there?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IAH(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2006
Please tell us who annoyed you so that we can flog him/her. Let it out!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by adesodgi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2006
actually am not in to call out names,but how would u feel callin someone u like so much,like ke?..someone your like madly having feelins for..failed to pick up,and even after pickin up for bout 20rings ended up saying "don't u get the msg"
without any offence or sort...some ladies are OH NO,am sorry to say this.I like giving ladies so much respect but when the line as bin crossed i say nasty things at times..
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IAH(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2006
Emmm, well emmm, I don't want to add to your anger so let me just zip up my mouth! lipsrsealed
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by nike4luv(f): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2006
mhmmm *passes by*
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by queen2(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2006
Easy easy o Adesodgi, calm down  smiley wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2006
I am angry. angry With you. Yes, I mean you, the one starring at the monitor with a puzzled look.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ghettochyk(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2006
when you say let it out, do you mean i can swear and let out the fuse?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by hotangel2(f): 2:19am On Jan 27, 2006
Im angry.. Fxck my history teacher!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by nicetohave(m): 3:47am On Jan 27, 2006
Im angry at myself................i sometimes make hasty decisions and they ALWAYS are costly, who make me angry?.........ME angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2006
I am just chilling......  it's really hard to get me angry maybe heartbreak.  Besides heartbreak, am never mad.  adesodgi, don't get too upset because you might become stress which is not good for the health.   

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ZuluNation(m): 5:33am On Jan 27, 2006
I.B.:

I am just chilling...... it's really hard to get me hungry maybe heartbreak. Besides heartbreak, am never mad. adesodgi, don't get too upset because you might become stress which is not good for the health.

Regards,
I.B.

What does being hungry and heart broken have in commom. I can toss you a bone if you hungry my dear.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 5:41am On Jan 27, 2006
ZuluNation, its a typo.  I meant angry as in mad.  I hate bones...... 

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ZuluNation(m): 5:43am On Jan 27, 2006
I.B.:

ZuluNation, its a typo. I meant angry as in mad. I hate bones.

Regards,
I.B.

wink wink I know I was just pulling your legs honey........hummmm do I wanna do that? grin grin grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 5:46am On Jan 27, 2006
Yeah, I know but am not sure if you and your gangs are ready to bite again.... got ya!

I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2006
.... and the above statment wasn't a compliment either.

I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ZuluNation(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2006
Gangs what are you talking about, I'm lost.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2006
Nevermind.....

I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2006
ZuluNation, how is sin city~las vegas? I missed it. I lost $2310.00 the last time I visited.

I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ZuluNation(m): 5:55am On Jan 27, 2006
Girl it's hot as hell out here just moved out here three months ago from colorado springs. I love hanging out at the strip only when am spending someone's money
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2006
Wow, it's hot?  I visited when it was cold~december 2004.  And we had to walk down the strip from strastephere (think i spelled it wrong) hotel.  The walk was great but the cold was bad.  Next time I will be more like you.... spending someone else's money.

regards,
I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 6:04am On Jan 27, 2006
Zulunation, how would you advised adesodgi about not being upset/mad.  He needs help.  I personally don't get upset, it rare for me.  Someone once said screaming helps, do you think so? 

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ZuluNation(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2006
Can I ask you something if you don't mind me asking, How come you not liked on Nairaland not that it matters, I just received a private masage from a member warning me about you.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 6:12am On Jan 27, 2006
Is that really a question?  Are you really asking me this question? I believe there are too many immature people on this forum.  You are not one of 'em are you? Better yet, maybe am wrong.  Maybe the active ones are just too immature.  Again, least I forget it's a nigerian website.  I am not too surprised. How can someone don't like someone they haven't seen or maybe there are too many player haters on this forum.  Maybe they love my style.  Don't know what to tell you bro.  Let me be like the more mature ones and leave the floor to the kids.

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ZuluNation(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2006
Well I'm sorry I asked.You have a good night ma'am I have to go now.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IB7(f): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2006
hmmm, not that old.... am not even 26. ma'm? o.k. sir...... you do the same.

I.B.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ldollier(f): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2006
ooo cheesy okay someone never made me mad, but i have a feeling i made someone mad. he is on this forum i think his name is eddy tells. whatever.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by nike4luv(f): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2006
people make each other mad, o wel undecided
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by dejiolowe: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2006
it takes so much effort not to shoot thelastdon he annoys the living daylite outta me...
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by c0dec(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2006
"adesodgi":

actually am not in to call out names,but how would u feel callin someone u like so much,like ke?..someone your like madly having feelins for..failed to pick up,and even after pickin up for bout 20rings ended up saying "don't u get the msg"

Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by hotangel2(f): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2006
c0dec:

u r evil. lol
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2006
i'm not mad,haven't been in a while smiley I'm here cos of my dear Sodji. I noticed he's been "boiling" in his recent posts and that bothered me. Sodji dear,i wish i could offer you some kind of therapy. undecided You'll be fine ok wink letting out the anger is good for starters.
@c0dec: you mean you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Birth Month Says About Your Personality / See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! / BANGING! Get 1.5GB On Mtn Free Within 24hours Now. (tested Et Trusted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.