Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tiles/marble Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tiles/marble Business In Nigeria (2456 Views)

Where To Get Your Building Materials With Peace Of Mind(tiles, Marble, Granite) / Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles / Marble And Tile Business Gives Money Most.start Now With No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiles/marble Business In Nigeria by chykeo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
Please can anyone give me some useful ideas on how to go into the tiles/marble business in Port Harcourt?

I will be interested in knowing the least capital one may need in order to go into it

Useful suggestions are welcome.

I am interested in knowing just how to go about it.

Capital is not the problem but how to start it up and also the profit and economic prospects of the business.

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Needed ASAP / My Journey To Making $20 Daily With Niche Sites / Landowners Of Osapa London Shows Off Wealth At A Family Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.