Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 (8071 Views)

Basketmouth Uncesored To Kick Start In Port Harcourt On Dec 21st / American Beard Rapper, Rick Ross To Perform In Lagos Today / Bobby Brown Exits Whitney's Funeral Over Seating Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by dustydee: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
seeking relevance I guess.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by OvieE: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mr. Globe:

don't know why some folks are mannerless. You could have easily said you are not going but you chose to be the animal you are to disrespect the people that are attending, Grow up.
@ovieE New Edition were performing before whitney's death and after the death, they cancelled the their tour and later continued WITHOUT BOBBY!! He might have rejoined them, I dont know fo sure, He is coming to Nigeria and will likely pay a tribute to her, the reason intl media will be interested. Dont think you know much when you know nothing.

The man have paid tribute to her over and over. What makes you think him coming to Nigeria will attract international media when the man have do several concerts in USA and didn't attract medias. What is special about Nigeria concert. go to this website and see shows he had done since Whitney death http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2102141/Whitney-Houston-death-Bobby-Brown-ahead-concert-just-hours-funeral.html.

Useless Mr. A.S.S
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by chromoTop: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
crack is wack bobbi.
becareful of boko haram, baby- whitney from beyond. sad
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by MrGlobe(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
@OvieE clearly you lack brains so am not entering into any argument with you. Get a brain, reread my previous posts and see how lack of understanding could cause frustrations,
Fvckoutofhere
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by seechris(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
He will get booedand stoned off stage,gbam!
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by LEXYLOV: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
I will never pay my penny to watch any of that dude show, even if I see him on tv I will put off my tv. He was the instrument the devil used to destroy the beautiful life of that talented innocent Whitney. He ruined that lady beautiful career by coming into her life and introduced her into drug cracking life. I wish Whitney never knew this son of a Bitch, she would have been better off in her life and career. Shame unto those crazy organizer who want to bring this bandit coke cracking head to 9ja. If you need any star to perform whitney tribute in 9ja think of someone else. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by lovenaija2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
Bobby brown and the new edition will always thrill educated nigerian in university and high school in the 80's and 90's.  Respect to ronnie devoe, michael, bivins, bobby brown, ricky bell, ralph tresvant and johnny gill, Ever green in our memory.  grin grin
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by queensmith: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
He stormed out of his ex wifes funeral? Dayum i havent read enterntainment news in years!
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by cowgurl: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
Sure, I asked for him to b hia on my bday, 9th of March #wink.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by MrGlobe(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
^
wow, mine is 8th March. Nice to see a bday mate. Happy birthday in advance,
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by RICHBOI2(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2012
B H Will be waiting for him.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by igbaodun: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hope he brings Bobbi Kristina along. Cant wait to r/a/p/e that pun.ani
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
LEXYLOV:

I will never pay my penny to watch any of that dude show, even if I see him on tv I will put off my tv. He was the instrument the devil used to destroy the beautiful life of that talented innocent Whitney. He ruined that lady beautiful career by coming into her life and introduced her into drug cracking life. I wish Whitney never knew this son of a NaughtyWoman, she would have been better off in her life and career. Shame unto those crazy organizer who want to bring this bandit coke cracking head to 9ja. If you need any star to perform whitney tribute in 9ja think of someone else. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  
queensmith:

He stormed out of his ex wifes funeral? Dayum i havent read enterntainment news in years!

Get ur facts straight guyz. Whitney admitted to b already hooked on cocaine by the age of 18 and wuz way into it during d filming of Bodyguard. Ds wuz years before she met bobby. Besides point one celebrity dt don't do coke. They all do. Its only when they get hooked n going broke dt it becomes news.

Bobby wuz basically disgraced out of d funeral. The family of Houston didn't want him around,
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by chucky234(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2012
With 420 awards and being named the most awarded female artist of all time,you can imagine how many awards and blockbuster tracks Whitney would have added to her rich list if not for Bobby's cracked head.
To my Bobby is a disgrace to the entire music world,though I loved the track he did with Whitney "wanna love somebody" because of Whitney as she was my favourite.

New Edition were awesome and I think those of uss who are familiar with their number ones can still go out and enjoy ourselves as its a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by femikay149(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2012
igbaodun:

Hope he brings Bobbi Kristina along. Cant wait to r/a/p/e that pun.ani

see this one, u rapist,  get a life tseew

anyh i predict this concert will be a flop, even if people go am sure they will go cos dey want 2 see  the likes of 2face&co,
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by MrCork17: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2012
cant you people be supportive for once & QUIT actin like Nigerians? THE PAST IS THE PAST, SHOW LOVE & SUPPORT GADEMMMMIT!!! angry
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by agiboma(f): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2012
I will try to go see th eshow in PH hopefully it will be worth the money
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by Impulse80(m): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2012
Bobby wetin? Dat crack addict! I pray dat boko haram bombs him wen he comes!
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2012
The story of baphomet,illuminati,& all these stars.9 11 is a sign & we are just ignorant of all these,after whitney was sacrificed the ex wants to play on 9 & 11.God forbid I won't ever go there or allow my family go.9 11 is demonic,he is trying to do evil with those dates,he was actually sent forth to accomplish this,I wonda why he chose 9ja.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by dapie(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2012
O Yeeeeeah it feels so good to be back where we belong.o yeeeeah it feels so good this is whwere we started frommm.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by simps(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
Re-occurrance of numbers, ''911'' Trade centre, withney birthday day n death day 911, now Bobby Brown concert in Niaja 911, and the crash landing of APOLLO 13. they Americans thought they are fooling the rest of the world. Fucking Illumininati people!!!
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by Zilja(f): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
simps:

Re-occurrance of numbers, ''911'' Trade centre, withney birthday day n death day 911, now Bobby Brown concert in Niaja 911, and the crash landing of APOLLO 13. they Americans thought they are fooling the rest of the world. bleeping Illumininati people!!!

REALLY

Why do people always have to associate "911" as a factor, that's just like playing the "race" card.

Keep reading that illuminianti bullsh!t and you won't be leaving you house for fear they trying to attack you.

Don't go down like that.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
Its not bout fear or reading meanings to 911,its just what we are ignorant about in their modes of operation,they have a reason for fixing the date as 9 & 11 which you are ignorant bout,it could be just a concert to edify their names just to satisfy him.Just open ur eyes & ears to the signs of the end time
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by Zilja(f): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
BOUNTYDOG:

Its not bout fear or reading meanings to 911,its just what we are ignorant about in their modes of operation,they have a reason for fixing the date as 9 & 11 which you are ignorant bout,it could be just a concert to edify their names just to satisfy him.Just open ur eyes & ears to the signs of the end time

"Their Modes of Operation" God controls the world and thats the only 1 I look up to.

This concert wasn't planned after the death of Whitney, it was planned in advance. It has nothing to do with the signs of the times.

Just go to the concert and enjoy urself.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
Xtians should know where to go & enjoy themselves,I'm not saying ppl should not go,just feel its not ideal for a child of God.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by poweredcom(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
@all poster that are saying fuk bobby crack head , cocaine , all that bla bla, how e be una, na abi na Bobby kill whitney, or wat , ask your self, deeply, ok

Bobby Brown, well he is an Ol G, will like to see how his performance is, you know i respect ol G, 's a lot, well as long as new edition is there, well but men na money for ticket be wahala oooo
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by cynthiafred67(f): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2012
Mr, Cork:

cant you people be supportive for once & QUIT actin like Nigerians? THE PAST IS THE PAST, SHOW LOVE & SUPPORT GADEMMMMIT!!! angry

^^Ummmmm it is good to see MR Cork trying to make sense.

@topic

I wish them well Ooo
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by praetor(f): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2012
why is this nasty character being invited to perform in Nigeria?
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by adconline(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2012
Quote from: adconline on February 23, 2012, 04:43 PM
for N15,000 the cheapest ticket? ie $93 to see Bobby Brown the  crack-head? The rich always get ripped off in Naija!
I don't think you are correct. It might be the vip tix you are actually referring to. This is Nigeria,  So dem no fit try am

Submit your own verified facts because "I don't think" does not win arguement, it makes you look unprepared.
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by cwts: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
CORPORATE WORLD TRANSPORT SERVICES HAS VARIOUS TYPES OF BUSES AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER WITHING AND OUTSIDE LAGOS.WE HAVE FULLY AIR CONDITION AND NON AIR CONDITIONED BUSES
WE HAVE IN OUR FLEET
1}TOYOTA HAICE BUSES
2}COASTER BUSES
3}TRUCKS FOR HAULAGE]
4]CARS AND SUVS]

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:0 8 0 6 7 5 2 8 4 5 7 OR EMAIL QWERTYCOMLTD@YAHOO.COM
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by mayori(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Memories can't be bought but lived. We let you relive every memory, image after image smiley Crispy Clear and Colourful @ Trybze Photography. Experienced photographers, top rated quality equipment. For event bookings and studio sessions call Muyiwa on 08127630632 or pin:2691098F
Re: Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 by dapie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
how com TBJ features after matches. why not before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Ozekhome, Prof. Tenebe, Ememobong, Others Win Big At Stakeholders Summ / What Your Birth Month Say About You / Court Wedding: Do I Still Need Bridal Train?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.