Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

'sex Is Real Evidence Of True Love' - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 'sex Is Real Evidence Of True Love' (1592 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze / A Nice Looking Lady In Search Of True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'sex Is Real Evidence Of True Love' by Yillaz(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2012
The first sex in arelationship serves as an initiation ceremony in which the two partners involved builds there first top secret basket that will carry all other life demanding secrets. For instance: if  go into a relationship with a girl who had had an abortion before, she will never let it out to you untill you have sex with her. Moreso, as a girl that is into relationship with a guy who is dealing on an illegal bbusiness, do you think he will tell you truth about his business if you have not opened your legs for him? Absolutely NO!
So without sex, love is not there because love is all about trust and it's only one you trust you can open your 'top secret' ( your unclothedness ) to.
What i'm trying to say is that
"SEX IS REAL EVIDENCE OF TRUE LOVE"
Do you doubt me?
Then let me know your reason.
Re: 'sex Is Real Evidence Of True Love' by Killz3(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2012
Bullshit! I guess you love all the ashis you been sleeping with huh? "Dumboleen"
Re: 'sex Is Real Evidence Of True Love' by shadiva: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2012
Yillaz:

For instance: if  go into a relationship with a girl who had had an abortion before, she will never let it out to you untill you Be Intimate with her. Moreso, as a girl that is into relationship with a guy who is dealing on an illegal bbusiness, do you think he will tell you truth about his business if you have not opened your legs for him? Absolutely NO!
sum may nt even tell u their secret.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Sugarmummies/ Sugardaddies Affro-dating Complex / SEX Swingers Club Registration / Any Gay Guy In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.