Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl (12065 Views)

Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Five-year-old Boy Opts To Become A Girl / Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by rosefleurs: 1:34am On Feb 23, 2012
lexicon:

According to his mother Theresa Avery, until the age of three Zach was a regular boy who loved Thomas the Tank Engine, but suddenly he became obsessed with Dora the Explorer and started dressing in girls clothes.

Ms Avery, who has three other children, told the Daily Telegraph that Zach's anguish at being a boy was such that "he used to cry and try to cut off his willy out of frustration."

Eventually NHS doctors officially diagnosed Zach with GID, one of the youngest affected children in the UK.

Ms Avery said: "They told us that although he had a male body, his brain was telling him he was a girl."

Zach's primary school now addresses him as a girl and has changed the toilets to Unisex.

Ms Avery said the school has been very supportive and Zach had experienced no bullying from other children.

"We explained to the other kids at the school that Zach's body was that of a boy but in his brain he was a girl. We said Zach was just happier being a girl than a boy," Ms Avery told the Daily Telegraph.

According to the Tavistock and Patman Foundation Trust in London, where Zach was diagnosed, 165 children received a GID diagnosis in the past year, of which only seven were under the age of five.

A spokesperson for the Trust[b] said: "The trend in referrals has been up over the years - this may reflect greater awareness.[/b]

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/five-year-old-boy-opts-to-become-a-girl.html

I read this again.  It is such nonsense. 

I'd like to know if the boy has older sisters.  Children like bright shiny things; since women's attire are usually more colorful, it stands to reason that some boys will be attracted to that at a young age. It doesn't mean they want to be female.  I know this because my little brother went through a phase where he would wrap a scarf on his head whenever all the girls do the same when its time to pray.  He got over it pretty quickly once he found something else more interesting.  Children go through phases.  When crazy parents start panicking and ascribe unreasonable origin to meaningless things, you see pro-homo organizations like the above springing up everywhere claiming more and more children want to change their sex.

And imagine sending your 5-year old to a school, and she comes back home to tell you the school told them a male classmate is pretending to be a girl and everyone had to play along.  Where does fantasy end and reality begins?  This better be a hoax.

freecocoa:

Shebi if I say this oyinbo people mumu now people go start to insult me,

Of course, they're mumu to the 9th power.  Here is a similar article linked from the original opening this thread.

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-lifestyles/meet-parents-raising-genderless-baby-105402289.html
Meet the parents who are raising a ‘genderless’ baby
A Canadian couple from Toronto have decided to keep the gender of their four-month-old baby a secret in order to raise what they call a 'genderless' child. Storm will be raised as neither a boy nor girl and will choose a sex when he or she grows up.
After Storm was born on New Year's Day, the parents sent out an email to the rest of their friends and loved ones, writing: "We've decided not to share Storm's sex - a tribute to choice in a place of limitation, a stand up to what the world could become in Storm's lifetime ( a more progressive place?, )."
Defending their decision, Kathy said, "With the baby, even the people who love the most and know you intimately, the first question they ask is, '"Is it a girl or a boy?"' David added, "If you really want to get to know someone, you don't ask what's between their legs.'
Kathy and David feel strongly about releasing their children from the constraints that society poses on males and females and want them to make their own decisions about how they act and look.
Their sons Jazz, five, and Kio, two, have the freedom to dress themselves and decide when they want to cut their hair. Kio's favourite colour is purple and older sibling Jazz has long hair, he likes pink.
After being mistaken for a girl and home schooled because of how people would, "immediately react with Jazz over his gender" the couple decided to raise Storm genderless.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2012
amazing!!!!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Benzora(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2012
After watching Dora the explorer abi. I wonder what anyone would ve expected from these occultic cartoons and literature dedicated from the pit of hell for the destruction of mankind. If you guys like continue to watch Harry Porter. Shame!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by bulksms247(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2012
Dis boy needs some beating from boko haram. Him dey mad?
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by dokunbam(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2012
Rubbish,nonsense, koboko time. Omo buruku jatijati
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by skynettech: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2012
Yeye pikin
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by lexicon(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2012
My mind dey tell me the guy na 419 ! he want to dey mix with girls so dat e go get free access to their KINI grin
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Harbb: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2012
Na wao. Na only for oyibo land you go dey see this kind craze
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by tiarabubu: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2012
I think is just a phase in life this boy is passing through. the parents are extending the phase by their confusion and reinforcing this gender delusion position on the poor boy. The boy is just too young to fully understand what he is going through more so take a firm view about it. I hope the parents don't start tinkering with his anatomy "to help him". that would be a disaster

cast your minds back to way in the days when u were a kid. there were tomboys. and there were sissies. They quickly out grow it.

if the parents really want to help their kid, they should tell him he popped out as a boy, be a boy till he reaches 18, only  then he can decide to slice off his Willy and dress as a girl.

when I was kid I always wished I was a boy cos I admired the more energetic games they played and often joined in, and modified my name to sound male. I despised girl groups as being softies.  at aged 10 I ditched them to be the beautiful chic that I am *winks*
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by emmydee(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2012
nonsense!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by lexicon(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2012
tiarabubu:

I think is just a phase in life this boy is passing through. the parents are extending the phase by their confusion and reinforcing this gender delusion position on the poor boy. The boy is just too young to fully understand what he is going through more so take a firm view about it. I hope the parents don't start tinkering with his anatomy "to help him". that would be a disaster

cast your minds back to way in the days when u were a kid. there were tomboys. and there were sissies. They quickly out grow it.

if the parents really want to help their kid, they should tell him he popped out as a boy, be a boy till he reaches 18, only then he can decide to slice off his Willy and dress as a girl.

when I was kid I always wished I was a boy cos I admired the more energetic games they played and often joined in, and modified my name to sound male. I despised girl groups as being softies. at aged 10 I ditched them to be the beautiful chic that I am *winks*

I love this part.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2012
This is what happen when parent don't dedicate thier babies in Church or Mosque at the right time.

On a softer note, I pray they don't tamper with his anatomy and physiology by giving him hormones and performing surgeries on him. Many ppl av passed thru that stage as a child but if he insist he wants his sex change, he should think about doing that at a much older age.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by PrinceDudu(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2012
OYIBO people sef!. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by deols(f): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2012
jinns at work, unfortunately
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by sandysprax(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2012
Kidman03:

Send the dude/chic to Jesus Fist of Fury Ministry Inc @ Ijebu-Ode and they will 'physically' correct his orientation!!
Nonsense! cool cool cool

ROTFLMFAO grin grin .Is there really a church that goes by that name?
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by aglomar: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2012
D boy is possessed. Shikena!

Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Onyenna(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
D-Onlooker:

So who was buying her/him the girl clothes ?

the parents of course!!!. . . . .They are the ones promoting the so called "GID". . . . . A child is born with a pure mind. . . . .They must have exposed him to somethings that made him to start reasoning like this. . . . . .But on a more serious note, i think the boy is just passing through a phase in his life. . . .The parents are already abusing the boy. . . .
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Tolexander: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2012
very sharp small guy from childhood, given female toilet so that he can b seein d gurls toto wen they are in d toilet together. Then grow up to claim a lesbian wit willy. African no fit try am, cos hm mother go take broom comot d spirit. NONSENSESSESESES!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by bestman09(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
na wah for these oyinbos
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by poweredcom(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
If na Nigeria na Back hand slap him mama or papa go  sammer am WHOOZA!!!! when ever him go wear girls clothes or any girlie motives, at least that s gonna straighten his azz
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Limaoscar: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Cearly these are Signs of the end time.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by sashaa(f): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
I have witnessed a similar case. A neigbour's daughter even befor she could start talkn will always cry when u dress her in girls clothes. Today she is a young adult and still dresses like a boy!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by sashaa(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
And oh, am talkn here in nigeria
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by deko24: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
if only he had my kain mama, one abara and his head would be correct.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by oladayo042: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nonsense of the highest order. How come GID never affects children in Africa? This freedom of the western world is becoming too much. Paer of the reasons why I would never raise my kid in the West.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Riskymallam: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
All these so called personality disorder issue seems to plague the western countries, you can go ahead and call me close-minded; but DAMN! What does a kid of three (3) know? No be cloth wey mama buy for am him go wear ni? Which mouth him go use complain?

The parents did not do their work as real parents should.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Egocent: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
My son too was okay till he turned three. His name is Paul but now he wants us to call him Mickey after watching mickey mouse, He wont answer his name Paul when you call him but only answers when you call him Mickey.
With what these oyinbo doctors have recommended, I should be fast on my way to the hospital to turn my lovely son into a MOUSE, when did 5 year olds have the choice to make Life decisions? what is the world turning into?
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by BasseyJ(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
Egocent:

My son too was okay till he turned three. His name is Paul but now he wants us to call him Mickey after watching mickey mouse, He wont answer his name Paul when you call him but only answers when you call him Mickey.
With what these oyinbo doctors have recommended, I should be fast on my way to the hospital to turn my lovely son into a MOUSE, when did 5 year olds have the choice to make Life decisions? what is the world turning into?
Haha,ROTFLMFAO,please would these said doctors be able to turn my younger bro to, lets say spiderman??
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by annast: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him - Proverbs 20:30
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by sandiyke(f): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2012
Cnt believe d mother of dat boy is encouragin such trash. y nt go for extreme measures like takin him to som juvenile rehab,to an al boys school etc.Dis child wil definately blame his mum tomorrow for lettin him hav his way. As for me its just fantasy dat wil elude wit time.
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by Abbycrown(f): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl by jmoore(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
some folks in the western world(medical field) have proven to be one of the most foolish people on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.