Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? (12080 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! / Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Normally i like the idea of polygamy but on second thought, what are the reason for engaging in polygamy? because
1. The target is to born 2 to 6 children'' and i think one woman can born such amount of children except life circumstances.
* And i think one understanding woman is better than two troublesome wives''
* And i don't think sex is am enough reason to take another wife, except your present woman is giving a tough time for D sex
Pls experience elders in the house what are the benefits of polygamy when somebody has an understanding woman.
Pls is for men''

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's ojukokoro

25 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
It's ojukokoro
why do u support polygamy roseeeee'''
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Psychologically, Humans are the most difficult species to understand...
Benefits of Polygamy heavily lies on the mentality of the Man... Not the woman...
There are many reasons men go into polygamy... Some are for sex, some are for children, some are for love generally....
But the most absurd is those who marry "to help some women avoid being a spinster"....

Years back when the earth isn't so populated and technologically advanced,we can encourage polygamy to have more children to increase agricultural production...
But now, this 21st century, Polygamy is an "Economic weigh down" on any country that allows polygamy...
We might not agree, but top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP, doesn't support polygamy, infact most sef are LGBTQ friendly so as to reduce population and increase production and wealth to share among available citizens ...

Don't quote me blindly, do your research and think....

In addition; it's easier for a single man to have 6 kids and train to maximum 18yrs, but it's a heavy burden to the government to provide social amenities to all those kids...
6 kids from one man, uses government road, government electricity, government hospital, occupy government school...
All of dem from one man... Lol...
Now imagine 50 men having 6 kids each... And only like 35 of the men are working...
Isn't it a heavy burden

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
why do u support polygamy roseeeee'''
Only a rich Muslim man is allowed to be polygamous because he has the means and his religion permits him.

21 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Reasons' can't he marry one woman?
IconicR:
Only a rich Muslim man is allowed to be polygamous because he has the means and his religion permits him.

5 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by STEWpid(f): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Chai..

If the world is to allow men to take women as wives as they want, based on the idea that all economic burden is solely mandated on the government and government is meeting up, the least among them will be running around 50..

Especially nowadays, GBOLAtus everywhere!!
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
Normally i like the idea of polygamy but on second thought, what are the reason for engaging in polygamy? because
1. The target is to born 2 to 6 children'' and i think one woman can born such amount of children except life circumstances.
* And i don't think sex is enough reason to take another wife, except your present woman is giving a tough time for D sex
Pls experience elders in the house what are the benefits of polygamy when somebody has an understanding woman.
Pls is for men''

you missed the point.... the idea of poligamy is:
- to have multiple wives with whom you can have as many children as you desire in a short period of time. a polygamus man can even have 10 kids in 3/4yrs, while you will need to wait at least 8/9 long yrs and that woman's body, mind and soul would be busted up.
- to have multiple women so that when one wife act a fool, you can just focus on the other wives (without being emotionally/sexually blackmailed by temporary crazy wifey)
- to have multiple wives with whom you can a dedicated peaceful home...each wifey dedicated to a specific chore (one for cooking, other for cleaning, one for chidren caring etc) and every week you switch their duties.
-5 understanding women is better than ONE...
- to have plenty of different coochie to mount without having to sneak out at the dead of night like a cheating rat. you got plenty plenty different coochie right at home.

here is a simple clue: put ONE woman on an island with 99men, and after 50yrs you will have max 100adults and their 40 children (and their offspring) top....but on the other hand, put one man on that same island with 99 women and in 50yrs, you will have a community of adult with their 500 children and their offsprings. Polygamy can never be bad for humanity. unless you put a bunch of gays and travesti on that island, and what you will get after 50ys, is the corpse of 100 dead MEN!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
What are hurrying for in having kids when one woman can deliver after every 2 yrs or 3 [quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=124979714]
a polygamus man can even have 10 kids in 3/4yrs, while you will need to wait at least 8/9 long yrs and that woman's body, mind and soul would be busted up.

noted[quote]to have multiple women so that when one wife act a fool, you can just focus on the other wives (without being emotionally/sexually blackmailed by temporary crazy wifey)
this is not enough reason to take 2nd wife
to have multiple wives with whom you can a dedicated peaceful home...each wifey dedicated to a specific chore (one for cooking, other for cleaning, one for chidren caring etc)
like i said sex is not am enough reason to take 2nd wife' u can still cheat with your five wives if you don't overcome lust.
to have plenty of different coochie to mount without having to sneak out at the dead of night like a cheating rat.
pls where can u see 5 understanding wives

8 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Iyasaburi: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2023
For Global warming in the female kingdom
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
What are hurrying for in having kids when one woman can deliver after every 2 yrs or 3

not every man wants to wait every 2/3 yrs to have a full family, the faster you are done with it the better. why spend 35/40yrs of your life to fulfill something that can be done in 25yrs or less (with multiple wives)?!

this is not enough reason to take 2nd wife

says who?! although it is not THE main reason, it certainly is one of the main factor. a woman in a polygamous r/ship will get her act together sharp sharp because she knows that she cannot use emotional/sexual blackmail on her husband, as he will have plenty of other wives to choose from. its only men with ONE wife that have to deal with such nonsense!

like i said sex is not am enough reason to take 2nd wife' u can still cheat with your five wives if you don't overcome lust.

lets not fool ourselves...SEX IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US MEN, and a married man with countless coochie to choose from, is a sure way to keep that man happy at home.... and although it wont stop him from seeking for an extra younger wife (ojukokoro), he certainly will get all his sexual needs right at home. so all his sexual needs will be met.

pls where can u see 5 understanding wives

any woman who enters polygamy is (right from the get go) very understanding.... only an understanding woman can enter such complex union

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Gamesmart: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:
Benefits of Polygamy heavily lies on the mentality of the Man... Not the woman...
There are many reasons men go into polygamy... Some are for sex, some are for children, some are for love generally....
But the most absurd is those who marry "to help some women avoid being a spinster"....

Years back when the earth isn't so populated and technologically advanced,we can encourage polygamy to have more children to increase agricultural production...
But now, this 21st century, Polygamy is an "Economic weigh down" on any country that allows polygamy...
We might not agree, but top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP, doesn't support polygamy, infact most sef are LGBTQ friendly so as to reduce population and increase production and wealth to share among available citizens ...

In addition; it's easier for a single man to have 6 kids and train to maximum 18yrs, but it's a heavy burden to the government to provide social amenities to all those kids...
6 kids from one man, uses government road, government electricity, government hospital, occupy government school...
Now imagine 50 men having 6 kids each... And only like 35 of the men are working...
Isn't it a heavy burden

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The bolded is really a NONSENSICAL argument.

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Babe you went and done a research before commentiing because of your hate for polygamy.
Na waaaaa'''
Puss360:

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The bolded is really a NONSENSICAL argument.

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Prove Ur point with facts...

5 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Babe you went and done a reseach before commentiing because of your hate for polygamy.
Na waaaaa'''
Lols ... My hate for it isn't in what I wrote... And my hate for it is personal...

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Why do you hate it that personal'' when ur husband is taking good care of u' competition or what?
Puss360:

Lols ... My hate for it isn't in what I wrote... And my hate for it is personal...
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Why do you hate it that personal'' when ur husband is taking good care of u' competition or what?
It just doesn't make sense... I don't know if you grew up with a mother whose children are her sole responsibility in this life.. I do..
And as a matter of fact, she made sure that the person who gave her those children (my dad) will provide all his wealth and effort to make sure that the children attain something in life... And in fact, she followed it up with constant monitoring... You dare not greet another woman outside grin grin...
And today, my parents are enjoying the fruit of their labour...
With two wives or more, the mentality is dat the man is father all or none sef, and each child has their mother...
If the man has issues with one wife, the annoyance drips down to thesame woman children...
Abeg no.....

Honestly I don't know how I'll explain this, but when we are young, we are controlled by this strong sexual urge and masculine pride that men marry as much as they can, damning the consequences....

40 yrs after, they begin to think "Had I known".....
I'm not saying all polygamous family are poor, but in this our very unstable economy, majority of those families are poor....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Gamesmart: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

Prove Ur point with facts...

It was so weak and lame, I could not be bothered to prove anything but laugh.

Now, your assertion: "Polygamy is an "Economic weigh down" on any country that allows polygamy"

Your backing proof: "Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP, doesn't support polygamy, infact most sef are LGBTQ friendly so as to reduce population and increase production and wealth to share among available citizens"

How is that proof or makes sense?

Before the became the richest countries, did they use to back polygamy before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, when they decided to stop backing polygamy was when their economy grew? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsensical correlation linked as cause.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP are also white.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also have more weather seasons.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP are also christian nations.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also don't do extended family.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also have people who cannot run very fast.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also have people who don't know how to dance.

Are those also the reasons why their economies are good? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You provided pure nonsense proof and argument by just using correlation as causation. grin grin grin

You also used countries that don't practice polygamy to prove that those that practice polygamy have negative economic impact, instead of using countries that practice polygamy to prove their economy has been negatively impacted. That is some Oshodi International University academic work! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Gamesmart:

It was so weak and lame, I could not be bothered to prove anything but laugh.

Now, your assertion: "Polygamy is an "Economic weigh down" on any country that allows polygamy"

Your backing proof: "Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP, doesn't support polygamy, infact most sef are LGBTQ friendly so as to reduce population and increase production and wealth to share among available citizens"

How is that proof or makes sense?

Before the became the richest countries, did they use to back polygamy before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, when they decided to stop backing polygamy was when their economy grew? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsensical correlation linked as cause.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP are also white.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also have more weather seasons.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP are also christian nations.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also don't do extended family.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also have people who cannot run very fast.

The Top 20 richest countries in terms of GDP PPP also have people who don't know how to dance.

Are those also the reasons why their economies are good? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You provided pure nonsense proof and argument by just using correlation as causation. grin grin grin

You used countries that don't practice polygamy to prove that those that practice polygamy have negative economic impact, instead of using countries that practice polygamy to prove their economy has been negatively impacted. That is some Oshodi International University academic work! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What are you even saying We are talking of Polygamy here and I'm talking of its effect on a country's economy...
I gave a point that those countries with GDP PPP, don't allow polygamy, and they aren't even populated....
USA is the only country among whose population exceeds 300m... And "Some " of these countries despite their little population, they are still LGBTQ friendly...to show that they really don't even want to increase their current population...

Instead of you to counter my claim by giving Ur points, you are just laughing rubbish...

Is that how you show Ur maturity?? Too bad...

10 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by lordnkem000(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

It just doesn't make sense... I don't know if you grew up with a mother whose children are her sole responsibility in this life.. I do..
And as a matter of fact, she made sure that the person who gave her those children (my dad) will provide all his wealth and effort to make sure that the children attain something in life... And in fact, she followed it up with constant monitoring... You dare not greet another woman outside grin grin...
With two wives or more, the mentality is dat the man is father all or none sef, and each child has their mother...
If the man has issues with one wife, the annoyance drips down to thesame woman children...
Abeg no.....

Honestly I don't know how I'll explain this, but when we are young, we are controlled by this strong sexual urge and masculine pride that men marry as much as they can, damning the consequences....

40 yrs after, they begin to think "Had I known".....
I'm not saying all polygamous family are poor, but in this our very unstable economy, majority of those families are poor....
I concur

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by talented321: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2023
You dare not greet another woman'' are u serious?
Puss360:

Abeg no.....

Honestly I don't know how I'll explain this, but when we are young, we are controlled by this strong sexual urge and masculine pride that men marry as much as they can, damning the consequences,
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
You dare not greet another woman'' are u serious?
Lol... Yes o.. reason is dat, since my dad always go to work, she don't know how he behaves there... grin
But at home, all your attention must be on the children you both created grin grin..
If not, quarrel grin

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Gamesmart: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

What are you even saying We are talking of Polygamy here and I'm talking of its effect on a country's economy...
I gave a point that those countries with GDP PPP, don't allow polygamy, and they aren't even populated....
USA is the only country among whose population exceeds 300m... And "Some " of these countries despite their little population, they are still LGBTQ friendly...to show that they really don't even want to increase their current population...

Instead of you to counter my claim by giving Ur points, you are just laughing rubbish...

Is that how you show Ur maturity?? Too bad...

Did you even read my write-up?

You read it and you struggle to comprehend the fallacy in your thinking?

You used Oshodi International University academic approach.

Let me simplify my write-up for you.

If you want to test your logic, answer these two simple questions:

Before the became the richest countries, did they use to back polygamy before?

So, when they decided to stop backing polygamy was when their economy grew?

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Puss360(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Gamesmart:

Did you even read my write-up?

You read it and you struggle to comprehend the fallacy in your thinking?

You used Oshodi International University academic approach.

If you want to test your logic, answer these two simple questions:

Before the became the richest countries, did they use to back polygamy before?

So, when they decided to stop backing polygamy was when their economy grew?
Ok
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Gamesmart: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

Ok

Answer the questions, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Gamesmart: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

If the world is to allow men to take women as wives as they want, based on the idea that all economic burden is solely mandated on the government and government is meeting up, the least among them will be running around 50..

Especially nowadays, GBOLAtus everywhere!!

Which country can you name that "all economic burden is solely mandated on the government and government is meeting up"?

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by izonborn098(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oga we need polygamy because the rate of fish brain mentality is too much''
talented321:
* And i don't think sex is am enough reason to take another wife, except your present woman is giving a tough time for D sex
Pls is for men''
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by izonborn098(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria women even deserve marriage'' just give them belle and take your kid.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by DonroxyII: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Isn't it a heavy burden
If the Earth can turn 2seeds of Corn to Thousands Corns Simply Forget .....

We shall Procreate & Multiply ... if we decide not to Procreate..... nature will Sack Us all, Wipe us Out & Create New Human Specie that shall Obey Nature's Orders .... We small tiny humans no go grow pass wetin Mother Nature fit Discipline!

GDP, PPP et Al... They are all Importing Africans & Other Nationals to Help them Manage their Economies..... Most of European Citizens now are even running from their country to Arab Nations while remnants are lazy as Fvck to Power the Tech Based Bigger Economies .... E don set for them based on Population Controls ....

The More the Population the More the Services from Earth ... Nature needs more human to Help Power Her Resources & Potentials .... We are the Blessings of God for Earth & Everything Therein ....

We Human are just small fries in the midst of larger Schemes in the Universe Unfortunately we are very arrogant little stars because We were equipped with Some Small chips to Reason & Make Choice we think we can Control Stuffs & Make Decisions for the Entire Universe grin ....

Shebi e shall dey clear for our eyes now because as it stands now e don clear say we can't lead ourselves without tearing each other apart .....

Someone should call God cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Nigeria women even deserve marriage'' just give them belle and take your kid.

If only your father didn't marry your mother and took you away from her after e give am belle so that you'd know how it feels, you would not be able to type this trash.

6 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by ahnie: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

If only your father didn't marry your mother and took you away from her after e give am belle so that you'd know how it feels, you would not be able to type this trash.
Babe stop feeding him attention,most of them nor deserve attention they get.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by izonborn098(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
See them
Jovialjune1:

as if they get head'
ahnie:

Babe stop feeding him attention,most of them nor deserve attention they get.
Jovialjune1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help / My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.