Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? (3282 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Acquisition Of Webhosting Company / Must One Be Good In Mathematics To Be A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by amades(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
Please my fellow Nigerians, which web hosting company that you have used that is good that you can recommend for me. there are a lot of them and they are all promising good and quality service.
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by 4wardever(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
I don't work there neither am I related to them but from experiencing their excellent customer service and prompt response, here is my recommendation.

God bless you Dennis. theexperthostdotcom
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by moty4all: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
HostSleek  grin

Affordable and Reliable

99% Uptime

http://www.hostsleek.com
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by moty4all: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
HostSleek  grin

Affordable and Reliable

99% Uptime

http://www.hostsleek.com
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by doncigalo: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
try whogohost.com they are really good and their customer service support guys are on point
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by mastere3: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
Sometime it is had hard to make that business decision in cases like this but cos they are very numerous but the best advice here is to follow your heart but all i can do it just to recommend and from all other recommendation, you then choose by trying for yourself

www.vbhostnet.com offers unlimited shared hosting solution, reseller and master reseller hosting services
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by wole8029: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
amades: Please my fellow Nigerians, which web hosting company that you have used that is good that you can recommend for me. there are a lot of them and they are all promising good and quality service.
i recommend webhost.elobbi(dotcom) they are verry reliable..and their server is fast..
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by dejioke1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2012
There are a lot of good ones in Nigeria now, Honestly, most of the people recommending here just like me may be the admin or owner or related to the hosting company, My advice is that don't be lazy, take a personal survey on several web hosting website and you might be convinced yourself, these are some list for you to get started,

9ja Hoster http://9jahoster.com
web4africa http://web4africa.net
syskay www.syskay.com
lagos host www.lagoshost.com
web lagos weblagos.com
TRU DIGITS www.trudigits.com

others are:

7. www.registeram.com
8. www.nairadomains.com
9. www.9jahosting.com
10. www.mcreal.net
11. www.web4africa.com
12. www.smartwebng.com
13. www.hihostnow.com.ng
14. www.wazohost.com
15. www.080nigeria.com
16. www.
17. www.tridomainhost.com
18. www.qservers1.net
19. www.abimco.com
20. www.alireta.net
21. www.ceejayhost.com

check all of them out and don't forget to still search for more.
I am an admin of one of the web hosting company listed above (9ja Hoster) http://9jahoster.com , if you need a demo to test drive send request email to support@9jahoster.com
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by doncigalo: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
[size=18pt]whogohost.com.ng[/size]
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by steptor: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
www.quickaccesshosting.com/ is one the cheapest and lowest hosting you company you can think of now and a must add to your list.www.quickaccesshosting.com
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by ProGSM(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2012
You go for lagoshost.com - a good one for recommendation!
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2012
most of these sites can't host very traffic intensive php/database sites like wordpress, joomla, drupal & other cms, after a while your account gets suspended and when you ask, they tell you your website was using too much system resources, freshoilhost.com can give you a more robust hosting starting at N10,000 per month, we're currently hosting traffic intensive sites like nigeriaweeklynews.com, naijacampusnews.com, currentnigerianews.com, naijalodge.com, ngnewspaper.com and many more
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2012
fewj: most of these sites can't host very traffic intensive php/database sites like wordpress, joomla, drupal & other cms,
You don't have to display your ignorance in public. You are a reseller one of the webhosting providers listed above.

1 Like

Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by netesy(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2012
fewj: most of these sites can't host very traffic intensive php/database sites like wordpress, joomla, drupal & other cms, after a while your account gets suspended and when you ask, they tell you your website was using too much system resources, freshoilhost.com can give you a more robust hosting starting at N10,000 per month, we're currently hosting traffic intensive sites like nigeriaweeklynews.com, naijacampusnews.com, currentnigerianews.com, naijalodge.com, ngnewspaper.com and many more
hmmm
ignorance
it really is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
netesy:
hmmm it really is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i have multiple servers, 3 infact, checkout freshoilng.com and tell me who's re-seller is that? look who's ignorant now, am of the opinion you don't use strong words on people....
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
fewj:

i have multiple servers, 3 infact, checkout freshoilng.com and tell me who's re-seller is that? look who's ignorant now, am of the opinion you don't use strong words on people....

Please get some focus here, I am not a kid. You mentioned freshoilhost.com and now you are telling us to check freshoilng.com

Domain
======
freshoilhost.com

Nameservers
===========
ns1.freshoilhost.com [67.228.248.34]
ns2.freshoilhost.com [174.36.116.184]

IP address: 67.228.248.34
Host name: vgc.syskay.com

DNS records for vgc.syskay.com
ns7.syskay.com [74.52.6.164]
ns8.syskay.com [74.52.6.163]

========================That is for the domain in your original post ====================
As for your second domain (freshoilng.com) which you have come up with out of the blues, that is a GoDaddy reseller.

Again, stop displaying your ignorance in public with your blanket statements about something you know a fraction of.
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
Dual Core:

========================That is for the domain in your original post ====================
As for your second domain (freshoilng.com) which you have come up with out of the blues, that is a GoDaddy reseller.

Again, stop displaying your ignorance in public with your blanket statements about something you know a fraction of.

Reseller? you of all people should be able to differentiate between a reseller, a dvs and ds, you're quite rude unnecessarily, i still have many more from the blues oo, do you mind? its good you didn't argue that what i said about account suspension was false as regards my first statement! Am a business man without shame? this is business, its not personal!
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
You cease to make any sense in defence of your statement regarding the blanket statement you have made here. Seeing as you have nothing to offer I see no point wasting any further time on your case. You seem lost with the concept of virtual servers. A vps is a glorified reseller. I will leave you to your ignorance and when you have some loose funds, hire a web professional for the design and development of a webhosting site people can go to and not want to bounce off within seconds.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2012
Dual Core: You cease to make any sense in defence of your statement regarding the blanket statement you have made here. Seeing as you have nothing to offer I see no point wasting any further time on your case. You seem lost with the concept of virtual servers. A vps is a glorified reseller. I will leave you to your ignorance and when you have some loose funds, hire a web professional for the design and development of a webhosting site people can go to and not want to bounce off within seconds.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Whether i make sense to you or not, i've made my point clear! for those folks out there suffering from suspended site issues, i have a solution, a working solution which i was emphasizing on before someone regarded me as ignorant for saying the truth, the truth which the companies he's supposedly defending don't deny, you may see my site as different and akward but thats exactly how i want it (contemporary), for someone who thinks my site is akward, here's his sawyerrken.net cool
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2012
i see no reason why guy are busy making arguments when all the thread ownner ask for is simple advice. One thing i am sure of is that 9jahoster is very good and i love their customer care, you can also try http://havilahhost.info because they just hit the market
with different webhosting plan and it
surprising that they are giving out free
domain name for one year and also you can
host your domain with them for just
2.23dollars or 333naira . Can you beat it? I
doubt it and their reseller hosting account is
just 3,000naira. This is definitely one of the
cheapest webhosting company in nigeria
and we therefore wish them best of luck
you can contact them on 08137843366 or
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by netesy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
Themaingate: i see no reason why guy are busy making arguments when all the thread ownner ask for is simple advice. One thing i am sure of is that 9jahoster is very good and i love their customer care, you can also try http://havilahhost.info because they just hit the market
what of test account? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 09, 2012
Themaingate: i see no reason why guy are busy making arguments when all the thread ownner ask for is simple advice. One thing i am sure of is that 9jahoster is very good and i love their customer care, you can also try http://havilahhost.info because they just hit the market
9ja hoster is fraud!!!!do not buy anything from that site... nothing!..they stole my 6500 from me..and their packages are fake.they dont have anything other than only reseller.there is no money back guarantee. to be fore warned is to be fore armed
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2012
netesy: what of test account? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
9ja hoster is fraud!!!!do not buy anything from that site... nothing!..they stole my 6500 from me..and their packages are fake.they dont have anything other than only reseller.there is no money back guarantee. to be fore warned is to be fore armed
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Jo.dazzle:

Bro its still the same you who has been posting this link around here (as the best webhost): http://hostcoal.com/

WHOIS: hostcoal.com
===================
Name Servers:
ns1.9jahoster.com
ns2.9jahoster.com

Creation date: 03 Aug 2012 16:33:00
Expiration date: 03 Aug 2013 08:33:00

Maybe they delayed the processing of your order forever but you still got it from them, so where is the "fraud" or you may want to give us more explanation about this.
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by dejioke1(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2012
9ja Hoster is not a fraud !
These are the explanation behind hostcoal situation.

Hostcoal opt for "super alpha master reseller" when this plugin was at a beta level, unfortunately, everything works well for her except that the zamfoo reseller plugin refuse to work on her account, we opened ticket for her at zamfoo helpdesk for them to resolve her case. But she had no patience maybe because she advertised her business before setup was complete and she is eager to have it running.

She never opt for refund but threatened to blackmail if the situation was not fixed, since the issue is not the server's fault but a third party plugin there was less we can do for her while the issue is being fixed by zamfoo (the reseller plugin vendor).

when the issue was fixed, she was sent an email and she was called several times to make her know that it was fixed. Afterwards she only replied the email saying that she has gone somewhere else.

How is this a fraud ?

DEFINITION OF TERMS FOR NEWBIES:

1)SUPER ALPHA MASTER RESELLER : This is a kind of web hosing reseller system whereby you can have several multi level reseller under you while you are a reseller also.

2)Zamfoo : This is the vendor of the reseller plugin that is being used to power super alpha reseller, alpha reseller and master reseller Hosting

3)beta Level: This is a stage of software development before the stable version whereby the software is released to the public for usage (not recommended for production Site) so that users can report defects which will be fixed in the stable version
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by dejioke1(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Jo.dazzle:

9ja Hoster is not a fraud !
These are the explanation behind hostcoal situation.

Hostcoal opt for "super alpha master reseller" when this plugin was at a beta level, unfortunately, everything works well for her except that the zamfoo reseller plugin refuse to work on her account, we opened ticket for her at zamfoo helpdesk for them to resolve her case. But she had no patience maybe because she advertised her business before setup was complete and she is eager to have it running.

She never opt for refund but threatened to blackmail if the situation was not fixed, since the issue is not the server's fault but a third party plugin there was less we can do for her while the issue is being fixed by zamfoo (the reseller plugin vendor).

when the issue was fixed, she was sent an email and she was called several times to make her know that it was fixed. Afterwards she only replied the email saying that she has gone somewhere else.

How is this a fraud ?

DEFINITION OF TERMS FOR NEWBIES:

1)SUPER ALPHA MASTER RESELLER : This is a kind of web hosing reseller system whereby you can have several multi level reseller under you while you are a reseller also.

2)Zamfoo : This is the vendor of the reseller plugin that is being used to power super alpha reseller, alpha reseller and master reseller Hosting

3)beta Level: This is a stage of software development before the stable version whereby the software is released to the public for usage (not recommended for production Site) so that users can report defects which will be fixed in the stable version
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by jelly456: 7:20am On May 30, 2013
amades: Please my fellow Nigerians, which web hosting company that you have used that is good that you can recommend for me. there are a lot of them and they are all promising good and quality service.

I will help you.
There are lot of providers available.For me Tucktail.com is one of the best web hoster.Recently i hosted my website using this site.They have good server speed.I like their services.
Re: Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? by timolegend(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
WEBDATA TECHNOLOGY COMPANY IS A REGISTER COMPANY WITH A 10MILLION WEB HOSTING CAPACITY, WE ARE INTO PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN AND HOSTING, DOMAIN NAME.OUR SERVER IS IN CANADA, WE HAVE A 0% DOWN TIME. OUR CONTACTS

Nigeria
Head Office: Webdata Technology Company Nigeria Ltd
N0 10A Elegushi Beach Road, 3rd Roundabout (By Legacy Place) Lekki Phase 1,
Lekki Lagos, Nigeria
Email: info@webdatacompany.com

Warri Branch Office: Webdata Technology Company Nigeria Ltd
No 2 Enakeyarh Street, Bendel Estate, Ugborikoko-Effurun
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Phone: 08037450957
Email: warri@webdatacompany.com

Canada
Head Office: Webdata Technology Company
Suite 700, One Executive Place
1816 Crowchild Trail NW
Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7 Canada
Phone: + 1 (403) 3972065
Toll Free: 1 (800) 2107542

www.webdatacompany.com

WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. 08037450957

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Upload Files For Download In Blogger / How To Generate Massive Traffic From Forums Like Nairaland. / 9jaflaver Blogger Template 2.0.1 By Olawande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.