Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (28766 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by 989900: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
he killed all the questions diplomatically

Yes o , he did subliminally grin
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by philips70(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
I just wonder why Nigerians will be hating on those who can't speak good English very well. Very few English people speak good English. Check very well. Tu Face have never pretended to be fantastic in this regard but he has been more than fantastic in his chosen career. Isn't that enough for you to applaud? I f you know how to speak good English go and challenge Igodomigodo and let's see if you will come out alive.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by ogbongzky(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
Quite an intereting interview. Imagine, reading this with smiles on my face.

I just love his style. No forming at all,
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by eros(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tu Baba very bad sharp guy. cool cool cool
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by moHot(f): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
philips70:

I just wonder why Nigerians will be hating on those who can't speak good English very well. Very few English people speak good English. Check very well. Tu Face have never pretended to be fantastic in this regard but he has been more than fantastic in his chosen career. Isn't that enough for you to applaud? I f you know how to speak good English go and challenge Igodomigodo and let's see if you will come out alive.

THAT MAN IS A GRAMMATICAL BOKO-HARAM YOU DONT WANA GO DOWN THERE grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by glowithdan(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
The interview only made D'bunch( or what do they call him), a fool,
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by philips70(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
moHot:

THAT MAN IS A GRAMMATICAL [b]BOKO-HARAM [/b]YOU DONT WANA GO DOWN THERE grin grin
They might want to since they can't just see any good in the way Tu Face expresses himself. Let them go and have a contest with him. That was why I said they might not come out alive
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Leemak: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
Na God catch other two yeye ladies, he chose her because she is an ibo girl, gbangaun!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by ifedun2: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
He is no doubt,intelligent.No matter wat anyone says,he craves true love afterall.Pray his heart is not playing a trick on him.Sincerely wish him al da best.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by freecocoa(f): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tubaba sempe for you jorh,wish you all the best,haters you could kill yourselves.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by dbride: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tubaba, God has answered my prayer. You have both come a long way together and deserve to end up as man and wife. Congratulations my HUMBLE and intelligent fella. God will make it happen for you.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Outstrip(f): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
Intelligent man that does not know that he should wear a condom. It also seems to be a norm for him since any woman he looks at for more than 2 seconds gets pregnant. On the bright side we know that this woman will not leave him if he cheats because she stayed all these years.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by pvee(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tu baba my man congratulations. To All you who say you trow bomb leave them they ll still buy your CD. let's see who's fooling who.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by eghost247(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
congratulations
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Aiola: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
he killed all the questions diplomatically.not like some  who calls himself kokomaster!
Best wishes Tubaba
Like u knew wat was on my mind.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by dj5naira(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
dj5naira on why 2face proposed to Annie McCaulay, . . . She's been there from scratch through thick and thin, others were after the stacks!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Another overrated ugly chick
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by TFIB(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
Have you heard of a scenario where a woman choose a man to be the father of her children but not husband.

i mean, the lady just wants to have a baby but no string attached.

Pero or what her name is, don't you think, that's her case.
if first be mistake, second na wetin, and now, the third

do you think 2face is that heartless

same applies to the other woman.

for Annie, true love stands forever.

How many of you have dated one particular gal for so long.

2face is wise enough to use condom, but u self think, the women want to carry his baby, ask them.

many other celebrities are worse but they all abort the babies.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by TFIB(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2012
I was a fan, still a fan, and would continue to be a fan of 2face.

no doubt, he's a legend. African's best.

"i know some people will say things that will cut like a knife"

"as u see me so, i know send u o. But that one no mean say, i know they wish u well e o"

kudos to u my man.

Me and many others who love you, wish u all the best

make us proud man
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by jawjaw1: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tubaba! Tubaba!! Tubaba!!!
How many times I call you so!
E no easy inside tis marriage thingy o!
Once you say "I do" no more chuuk, chuuk anyhow outside o!
If Annie see you wit anoda woman, e go turn wahala o! E fit even become public spectacle o!
The press go begin monitor ur movement with babes o!
No say I no tell you!

Anyways, I wish you the best. Congrats and welcome to the club of exclusive men.
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by peachie(f): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2012

Last year Pero was tweeting about her engagement ring! This year Tuface proposes to Annie!  and theres the other one Sumbo, Hmm Drama, that will probably NEVER end!!!

Date of drama:Thursday,November 3,2011.

Pero Adeniyi,the most controversial dreaded babymama of crooner 2face is engaged.

She twittered her new status and referred to the crooner as having given her diamond engagement ring but quickly deleted his name when twitter became abuzz with the news.

Her undeleted tweets via twitter handle@sucrebabe are:

“@sucrebebe: I love my ring it soooooooooooo beautiful”

“@sucrebebe: I am not lucky I am blessed”

“@sucrebebe:diamonds are forever.”

“@sucrebebe:Mehn I think I wanna be single again this is a task I swear didn’t realize what I was getting into…God help me.”

The news of the ring sent a twitter buzz and on babymama Annie Macaulay’s twiiter handle someone asked,”1geebabe:@AnnieMacaulay1 is it true dat 2baba is engaged 2 dat scheming babe Pero?I just got a call dat she tweeted it.I hope dis is a joke?” LOL

Whilst the tweeting were going on 2face was spotted at the international airport checking in to travel to the UK on Friday,November 4,2011 to attend the concert and ended her tweet with“@sucrebebe:[b]Need to skye my self!!! Gonna be a long flight! But worth it! Things we do for love…”
[/b]
We need 2face to tell us if he has engaged his babymama,Pero Adeniyi after recently granting an interview where he explained why he wasn’t keen on getting married.

click the link below to go to,

CELEBRITY QUOTE: 2FACE INNOCENT IDIBIA.

PERO ADENIYI
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
Well crafted questions and highly intelligent answers.
Congrats! to 2face-Africa's finest
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by dasparrow: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2012
Congrats Tubaba. I really like this humble and talented guy and I love the interview. The answers are short and straight to the point and made me smile whilst reading them. No fumbling about. And so what if he speaks pidgin? Have you ever heared the way americans and the brits speak? You people should leave Tubaba to express himself as he sees fit. Once again, Tubaba congrats and may God continue to bless and guide you. We your fans luv you!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by McGeorge1(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2012
I've always got respect for this dude, He's just naija's finest and i love it when he speaks in humility. 2baba we respect ur decision. All the best man! cool
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 22, 2012
Leemak:

Na God catch other two yeye ladies, he chose her because she is an ibo girl, gbangaun!
Annie is not an Igbo girl, she's from Cross River.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by floxyrangy: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2012
wrong. Annie is from Eket L.GA in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by kokoA(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2012
Where all d musicians wey sabi english dey nw e.g styl plus, charley boy, etc? Make una free 'Africa's finest' jor, 2baba! I like ur swag. That anie girl is one hel of a lucky girl, A man like 2face who is humble, talented, fine, tall nd luvd by many women is d kind of man any woman can even kill to get! Congrats man!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by osundu(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2012
U can propose to all de girls in the world,who cares.but this ur english,work on it.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by TFIB(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2012
Wow.
ask Kaka, messi, drogba, zidane and many other world class players to go learn English

they don't even know how to express themselves in english. So they speak their own language.

many presidents and other important public figures cannot speak english. So they maintain their own language

English is not our mother tongue.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by davelongz: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2012
@ifihearam
What have u achieved @ ur own age? , na english we go chop! Who know u?  
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by TFIB(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2012
So this issue of 2face cannot speak english that has started since the begining of his career is still existing.

wazobia fm must hear this

where will english take you to, to heaven, or to paradise.

Please, leave the man alone. With his pigin, he has more money and fame than the english speaking dudes
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by hildaa(f): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2012
nice one, follow your concience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities At Pasuma's 50th Birthday Party (Photos) / Nino Idibia Celebrates His Father 2face 43rd Birthday / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.