Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) (11028 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by femoskiade: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2012
If this is a rumor, let it stop, pls.
Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by chineloSA(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2012
KINGwax:

you might want to shut your fck up there! Is it news that 90% of d developments in SA is by whites? Or 75% of their economy is controlled by them. Were u dead in 2008 when SA started chasing out other blacks claiming they're d cause of their suffering? U think he d whites has left SA underdeveloped and not-ready like nigeria they will still have d same story? Look how long it took ghana. And don't compare ghana with nigeria too cos i have some states who are jst as big as ghana that are living it up. Lagos, rivers, kano and currently imo.
Mandela is a human, a legend and icon but not a god. So eventually, which i knw soon, he will die. It's allowed if u take his place or follow him die!

@Kingwax, Milehigh  was not on a scrutiny trip regarding who owns more stake in the SA economy. He just made a comment comparing the countries.
I am not sure whats your problem with that since Nigerians enjoys and always never forgets to compare themselves to SA.

Give us your updated statistics to support your statement since you know better.

But then again the government who is in power are blacks. Black people have a stake in SA economy through measures like affirmative action and Black Economic Empowerment ( BEE )
Not sure where you get your 90% statistics.  

South African infrastucture and maintenance is the black governments responsibility and not white businesses as you are claiming.

Yes SA have their own challenges just like any country and one thing I like about them is that the don't pretend as if the problem does not exist .

They  document their challenges and work on them, hence your statistics and sources

I would advice you to leave SA to deal with their own issues and start working on our Nigerian challenges.

Maybe we can learn a thing or two from them.

For now we may as well admit that in terms of GDP, infrastructure ( especially roads ) ,healthcare system,education etc, SA superceeds Nigeria.

Maybe in future, if Nigerians can drop the envious attitude and start working, Nigeria can superceed SA.

So,drop you spiteful jealousy and start working.
Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by henrychubayo: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2012
you guys in Nigeria will kill us one day. we that are in south africa have not heared what is happening in south africa but a nigerian will hear. its unfair how nigerians are spreading rumors. here in south africa, everything is as normal as a cold water. if mandela die today, no south africa office will open because he is a hero to them. he is somewhere in joburg because he house is be renovated. he is not dead because i am in south africa and i will be the first to hear the story full stop.
Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by guccimilan(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2012
For this course God has given him many more years to leave IJN.
Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by sped1oro(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2012
why wish this stateman dead,when u can wish some disgruntled elements in Nigeria hell fire for their unstatesmanly attitude towards the nation?
Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by aglomar: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
OP, pls leanr to do something valuable with your time. Why wish death on someone like the madiba?

Re: Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
It just a rumor

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / England: 12 Dead In A Shooting Spree / Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.