Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity (907 Views)

Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University / Redeemers University Students Fetching Water / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity by Hayorbahmy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
After about three years of studying in Redeemers University (RUN) it is quite alarming that only a few people know the RCCG owned university.
Well I would like to know truly how many people know about this wonderful school and what they feel about the school.
Re: Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity by Ezinwannem: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2007
I have heard of it and heard it is a good skool, 2 of ma cuzzins r attending da sec. skool paert of it and one will soon enter da uni,
Re: Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity by tundebad(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2007
Redeemer's University of all Nation or RUN is fully owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) but the question is how many RCCG members know something about the school let alone put forth effort to either gain admission or seek admission for their wards.

I believe if the school can make use of the opportunities that it has, it will be known all over the world. Opportunities like advertising through the media, use of the Holy Ghost Service at the Redemption Camp, Annoucement in all the Provinces, Area and local parishes.

That's my submission.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2007
really in obscurity

(1) (Reply)

Online Mba In Uk University / Info@joinwow.org / Scholarship Application For Scholarship To Uk University Of Salford And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.