Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing (18111 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
I have a friend who I think is down emotionally. He said his parent does not trust him. They tend to accuse him when money is missing in the house. He said when he was young he do steal at home but now he has changed. But his parents are yet to believe. He said
"d painful part of it is that when I just come back from school, after some days my father or mother will say their money is missing and they will only suspect me. I'm suspecting my sister cos apart from me and my parents, my sister too is around but they really trust Her that she can't do such thing but I don't believe. In fact there was a time my father called me and threatened to curse me if I don't stop.. I was like curse? I was shocked cos he has not said that to me before. I didn't steal their money yet I'm still d prime suspect. Figo one day my father came back early from work and beat me for stealing his money whereas I didn't.... D beating was much Figo... At night I was just passing by when my mother asked him has he found d money from me he said they miscounted it in d office. I was so sad. D accusations are getting too much.... I'm afraid to go to my own house cos any stolen money, I'm d suspect... I've told my mother that I have changed, she will believe but soon money will missing again.. I will continue to suspect my sister but I still don't have any evidence yet. please Figo help me"
Please nl, what should he do?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Irises(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
hmm
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2015
the hunter is bn hunted now grin....repercussion, since you have changed from stealing, time will clear the whole truth, be patient!

14 Likes

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nancydearie(f): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm,plz try and find out if really u are their biological child.

27 Likes

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by ronald4lif(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Since you're not the one it could be your sister and she deliberately steal your parents money when you're around so that every suspicion will be on you.

Place some money where she'll easily locate and hide a video camera (or use your phone) and tune in on recording then leave the house to return back later. She just might be caught on tape while on the act.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by efemenaslectura: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Yorubas say anybody who lies will steal so therefore if you have been stealing there's high tendency of you lieing and even when a liar decides to stop telling lies its difficult for anyone to believe him. Bottom line thieves are liars and liars are thieves. If I know you steal and you tell me good morning I have to check my time to make sure it's morning at the same time I can't leave any of my valuables just anywhere within the reach of a thief because I don't know if he's genuinely changed even if he says he is. He will have to prove it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Antell95(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ehyaaaa
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by naijainfogalery: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
First of all a thief will always be a thief, but if has truely changed, he needs to win his parent trust back

1. Call your parents and confess all your sins that is everyone that you can remember even the ones they didnt know
2. Ask them for forgiveness
3. Tell them you have changed and would do everything to redeem your image
4. Promise them with a written note that you will never steal again
5. Dont just say it, act it, the same way they know you were once a thief is the same way they will know you are no more a thief
6. OP stop lying cos all liars are thieves and they must go to hell BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PAINT THE STORY AS IF IT WASNT YOU.

CHAI I HATE LIARS - YOU DEFINITELY STOLE THE MONIES tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Bonapart(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
I was once like that... i used to discover things way back but I later change... when am being accused i just laff because it was funny to me even when no body believe hv changed
It's a normal thing bro till you prove urself in thousands occasion
#Afticaparentsilove

5 Likes

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled on a large ground.
One of the candidates was Ayodele, a Naija guy. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave.
Two thousand candidates left immediately. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not know JaVa but I have nothing to loose if I stay. I'll give it a trial. Bill Gates asked the candidates who
never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.
Two thousand left again.. Ayodele says tohimself "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to loose if I stay. What will happen to me if I stay?" So he stayed. . Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have diploma in management to leave. Five hundred people left.. Ayodele says to himself, "I have a degree not diploma, but what have I got to loose if I stay?" So he stayed.
At this point, the remaining five hundred applicants were moved into a large room. Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian language to leave.
Four hundred and ninety-eight candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serb - Croatian but what do I have to loose?" So he stayed and finds himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else had gone. Bill Gates joined them and said,
"Apparently you are the only two candidates who speaks Serb - Croatian, so I'll now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language." Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other and says, "Wahala wa o!" The other candidate answers "O gaju o, mo ti fé daku!!
Naija no dey miss out!

Na joke we dey o

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by pinpinkay: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
sorry op , stop stealing .. God wil bless u . u wil not die ijn .. i wish u quick recovery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Pearlyakin(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
ah
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by seunshrek(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Hillzy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bro u have to prove to ur perent that u have completely change for good, for u to earn back their trust.............
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by mrlaw93(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
My opinion:

He is a thief nd u re his accomplice..
Foolish thread.. He don mk me vex sef angry
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by XYZADIGOR7: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
U mst be an adopted child or ur mum is nt wit ur daddy anymore
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by RichDad1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sue them for defamation of character, wrongful accusation or character assassination. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Lasgidy1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well, as a matter of policy in the Nigerian Police Force, we don't intrude on family matters. The only way to get rid of these incessant accusations is for u to raise alarms too whether false or true; of thievery every time. It might call them to sharp order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by raziboi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
u be thief nahhhhh.... infact all of una nah thieves!!!
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Drsheddy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
K
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by legaxi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Space bookers are growing in numbers, moderator do something
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by legaxi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shit happens
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by tmanis(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
ser a trap.... hidden camera
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by opiloid: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
truly u have change ....but pray d money got missing one day u are not around ...if not u will be a suspect
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by freesinzu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
kissut
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by iyfydidier(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Maybe the guy did that
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by emfired: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Just endure . . God is gonna help redeem your image
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
U dey Thief before you know thief again
Naw u dey suspect your sister // shey na she be thief ??

Be like say it runs in d Family ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Sad Marital Tales From My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.