Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

[Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D (40188 Views)

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Watch Video & Download Audio,p-square Feat. Akon & May D, Chop My Money (remix) / P-square Feat. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [listen & Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by airmark(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2012
folarin22:

Check this out wink

It's the Remix yeah, the Remix yeah, (Superfly)

Akon, P-Square, Mr.Maydee,  Konvictt Muuusikkk,

First of all you're the type of woman that stays on my mindddd, hunhun

Walk down the street, every guy wanna jump on your behindddd, hunhun

It's your seduction that makes sure that we stay in lineeeee, hunhun

Sex your S.exual corruption coz I'll kill anyone for your timeeeee, hunhun

Ty eeea mmmm, Tyeeee ammmm, yeah eh

Even though I make real tho dough, you're the reason that they there 'll be more yea here,

Ty eeea mmmm, Tyeeee ammmm, yeah eh

Even though I got much more, I don't mind if you chop my money

Chop my money, Chop my money, Chop my money, coz I don't care

Chop my money, Chop my money, Chop my money, coz I don't care

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care

coz I get am plenty

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care

Girls dey love meeeeeeeeeee

Don't know if I got that,

Thumbs up, though.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by jmaine: 12:41am On Feb 25, 2012
Love the close out scene . . .Felt so real and funny grin . . . .
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by kliffo(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2012
This is so disappointing. Didnt see what the hype is all about.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2012
^^^ Really? This video actually had a nice plot, unlike the videos that are reigning in Nigeria now.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Ivynwa(f): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2012
OAM4J:

I tend to agree with you.

Wait o, you no understand Yoruba and you wrote it down so perfectly? Or you get a Yoruba boy helping you out?  grin

Oga Oam4J I know say you just use style dey find my trouble abi?  tongue tongue cool grin
Nna me-e-e-n as I no sabi wetin the MayD fella dey blow na im I use style find some naija lyrics website wey write am well so that I don't disgrace myself and spoil language for people so that is how I got that correct.

Oya (dance for me, I am dancing too)

Farabale ko ma lo le
Omo ele I get pepper
Je n ba e soro, kilon sele

Una language sounds sweet for this song I no go lie, why does the language sound sweet especially when combined with slangs and our naija broken English. Hey! don't rejoice too much o-o-o because our Igbo language dey on a class of its own-o-o  grin tongue grin
Its the sweetest thing in my ear just like yours is in your ears. I know that you are nodding your head. Smile!
Patriotism my brother! you can't remove that from humans. Now I'm nodding my head  

Tokotaya:

Great analysis by Ivynwa. Said it all. Now to our votes:

Danceability             = Great
Video                      = Super
Lyrics                      = Attrociously s.tupi.d
International Appeal = Zero

Glad you know what I am talking about but Nnaa abeg helep me modify the "atrociously s-t-u-p-id" into "Not very fantastic" or something.
My Baby boys P-square did work hard on that song you know, just not the type of song to go show the world like we both think.
I hope they read our comments and quickly go to work to give us something sweeter and greater.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Ivynwa(f): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2012
Ogugua Nne, thanks for the MayD youtube link, I'm listening to it now. The young man has his unique flavour, I'm always attracted to the musical works of musicians that have a unique flavour about them. Now MayD's fan numbers got increased by one, thanks to you.

How go dey go girlie,
The original Mrs N'abania, all other Nabania-Mrs-wannabe na fake ones.
I hope Miss y-me your rival doesn't hear me. Hahahaaaaa.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Ayoobscom(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2012
Akon's voice is like honey, so sweet

thumb up ptwin, konvict music all the way, nice one
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by ayex2013: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2012
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by MeGaStReEt: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2012
poor video. nice song btw
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by zone77(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2012
p square is d best n unbeatable, wow dts a gud video,am proud of u guys anyday anytym.keep it up.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by temi900(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
from sugardiva

yeah initially i thot the lyrics of the song was kinda crappy but the video put a litle perspective to it. Most Naija guys feel they must spend on a girl to impress her but with the way she played Akon, Peter and Paul and MayD i guess guys will be more careful and if you love a girl and you guys are both committed to the relationship pls go ahead and SPEND.

As for those who said the song's content is not okay to air internationally i believe thats the trend these days. You've got to admit that hardly any American rap song makes even 0.000 percent of sense these days and we listen to them here.

Buh sha the way she played the second Psquare twin (i no sabi wether na Peter or Paul) who bought her the diamonds was CLASSIC!!!! I laughed so hard my stomach aches. Mehn she get mind ooo. And to think she left all them swag boys for a nerd! That was priceless. It shows a woman will be with who she wants to be with whether u spend all ur money on her or not.

Bottomline: GREAT VIDEO!!! I LOVED IT! KUDOS TO THE TWINS AND MR. MAYD. Only thing missing from the video for me was that there was no ETIGHI

You couldn't have analysed it in a better way. intelligently said.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by megxo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2012
Akon baba, u too much, p square shud av made it a real "remix" material, e was jst lyk de added akon's verse, 9ce video though, mista mayd too correct, smiley kiss[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by tlops(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2012
Great analysis by Ivynwa. Said it all. Now to our votes:

Danceability             = Great
Video                      = Super
Lyrics                      = Attrociously s.tupi.d
International Appeal = Zero

They should sing songs with international appeal, though the language may not matter too much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7tzEi7D3o&ob=av2e
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by megxo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
looking forward 2 wizkid's dont dull remix wif akon, n 2face's single wif akon, doz wud be far beta dan dis chop my money ish
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Mcleo007(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2012
Shiiityy song IMHO.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by MrCork17: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
chmod777:

[size=20pt]INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS A BIG SICKNESS THAT CANNOT BE CURE IN ANY HOSPITAL
-Psquare should speak English, cannot speak eng, Akon might loose his accentpleas who cares.
who on earth has made speaking English the better way of doing things.
When u are proud of what you have ,you see others join you. Please P square speak ONLY pidgin and IGBOOOOO.
I was reading two European guys CV for a job and they were learning Mandarin (Chinese), why ?
Even Zuckeberg is learning Mandarin, why  why why and why.

Please nigeria should adopt pidgin as official language. some piple prefer to be inferior.
Anyways,  Great Video and Akon, thanks for the pidgin
[/size]

That video is worser than anythin i seen on TV. P -Square is a International disgrace and should stick singin there crap songs in Pigeon english. Did u ever see Michael Jackson tryin to sing in pigeon english? Is it by force to sound american? Those MTV wannnabe breakdance crackheads should invest go and there moiney on English grammmar. (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by pazienza(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
megxo:

looking forward 2 wizkid's dont dull remix wif akon, n 2face's single wif akon, doz wud be far beta dan dis chop my money ish

Psquare will always eclipse those guys u mentioned,super falcons can never play with super eagles,so, chill and go look for a girl to chop your money. grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by MrCork17: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2012
P square is a MTV break dance wannabe who cant sell record, I still dont uderstand there grammmer. (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Afam4eva(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
Psquare never fail to dissapoint. I liked May D's input too, especially the jackie chan part grin grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Rgp92: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
nice music!!!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
P-square is da best of Africa, superior video and lyrics. Big bois really. I love you guys to the core, you will always be our best.  cool
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
chino11:

P-square is da best that of Africa. Big bois really. I love you guys to the core. cool

Anambra people are the best, okwa ya? grin grin grin
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
^

How do you mean, does it matter if they are Anambrans? The point and fact is that they are best of 9ja and they have consistently remained on the top echelon of Nigerian music industry. It is only Tuface that can close to the Anambra born twin musicians. So deal with it cool
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2012
chino11:

^

How do you mean, does it matter if they are Anambrans? The point and fact is that they are best of 9ja and they have consistently remained on the top echelon of Nigerian music industry. It is only Tuface that can close to the Anambra born twin musicians. So deal with it cool

Thanks. You have said it all.

Let me say that P square are one of my favourite Igbos musicians because they never forget where they come from. They use Igbo in almost all their songs. I also like Flavour, Obiwon, ill Bliss, Nigga raw Nwanne, Ikechukwu and a host of others. These people are repping Igboland by using the language in their songs.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2012
i love the cars in the video
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
afam4eva:

Thanks. You have said it all.

Let me say that P square are one of my favourite Igbos musicians because they never forget where they come from. They use Igbo in almost all their songs. I also like Flavour, Obiwon, ill Bliss, Nigga raw Nwanne, Ikechukwu and a host of others. These people are repping Igboland by using the language in their songs.

GBAM.

A top name in the music industry once told me that songs with Igbo and english language mixture usually sell to the sky level. Watch out songs by Psquare as (Ifunanya), Frank Edwards, Timaya, PH first son, Bliss, Ikechukwu and many others.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
chino11:

GBAM.

A top name in the music industry once told me that songs with Igbo and english language mixture usually sell to the sky level. Watch out songs by Psquare as (Ifunanya), Frank Edwards, Timaya, PH first son, Bliss, Ikechukwu and many others.

I like Frank edwards and other gospel artist from Christ embassy because they sing most of their songs in Igbo. I can't also stop talking about Ikechukwu, even with all his American swags he never fails to sing in Igbo. I like his latest song titled "Bulie oto(stand up)".
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
afam4eva:

I like Frank edwards and other gospel artist from Christ embassy because they sing most of their songs in Igbo. I can't also stop talking about Ikechukwu, even with all his American swags he never fails to sing in Igbo. I like his latest song titled "Bulie oto(stand up)".

Frank Edward and Osinachi a.k.a Sinach are about the best that come out of Christ Embassy. They are both making waves in the Ministry
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by poweredcom(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
@mr cork

P square is a MTV break dance wannabe who cant sell record, I still dont uderstand there grammmer. (no oofeinsese)

you sit down there in london with your fake accent. that have made you sound stupid, like a white man, and call made men that can feed you MTV dance wanna be? damm hater, playa hater, i am sure you dont know any thing about Nigeria you lost sheep
@stepo707
Quality video but am worried Akon might loose his accent soon by hanging out with those crackheads.
[size=8pt]
You calling psquare crack head ,  you fool on the last train , you mut be a egg head , guy those duo have made it out of nothing, they can travel anywhere in this world, they are bleeping made,  and thanks be to God, and hardwork, as for this song i still like the original, ok, but welldone, it aint easy to be in this stage rubbing shoulder with international brother like Akon.,,,
[/size]
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
chino11:

Frank Edward and Osinachi a.k.a Sinach are about the best that come out of Christ Embassy. They are both making waves in the Ministry

Also add Eben and Buchi.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by BasseyJ(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2012
Frank Edwards Ima ma from his latest album is the bomb, i got the cd when he came for a show at Calabar, but after overplaying it, it's now cracking, i've checked about for it but havent seen it again, any one know where i can download the songs?? Xpecially Ima ma. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Naija Songs That Rocked 2008 / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.