Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion (2285 Views)

Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos / Haute Couture Training Needed / Da Viva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hello once again, i wrote out a post few months back about anyone that wants to learn dressmaking in practical terms, in my TRENDS VIVA HAUTE FASHION  and i listed mainly female wears with ankara and english styles inclusive evening wears, shirts e.t.c. Now there's a new BONUS and addition to the training ; the trainees will also learn how  to sew male attires, both natives,senegalese,danshiki and shirts with the same fee rates. And its available only in 8Months course,  The first batch of trainees that will register before the end of this year will benefit from this programme.
Knowlegde is power; Skill is immeasurable,Stay focused,use them rightly and you wont fail.

Vivi,
{designer}
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by olasboy: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hi Poster.

I noticed nobody replied to your post. That shows how much how people are pursuing white-collar job and neglected skill acquisition.

I know the offer would have been long forgotten. I just want to know if anybody showed interest. I know a couple of people that might be interested by I like to know what your fee is in todays (2009) term.

Can you also put your location or contact. I can be reached on tunnerow@yahoo.com or 0803 404 6785.

I like to know what the course cover. Pattern making, designing, etc.

Rgrds
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by Ejadamen(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
This looks interesting. Trendsvivi please reply. I can be reached on ejadamen@yahoo.com.
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hello, Olasboy and  Ejadamen , am sorry for not replying earlier , am just receiving these messages at this moment. Surprisingly, more people have shown interest by calling and my class is almost filled but it can still accomodate a few number of interested people  that are willing to learn. Pertaining to TrendsViva Haute Fashion, i will send an email to both id's tonight.
You can also check my for more pictures: www.trendsvivi..com.
My hotlines are 07036363881, 08025726647.
My email: trends_vivi@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a goodnite rest.

Vivi Couture.
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by ifeoma2022(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
Vivi,
I tried sending u mail but your mailbox wasn't going, I am interested in this offer,how do I get ur contact?
call me on 08033025548, 07026708250.
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by ifeoma2022(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
send me mail on ifeoma2022@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2009
Hi Ifeoma,
   Have sent a mail to your inbox pertaining to your request. Call me when you are ready and do have a nice day ahead.
Re: Bonus Offer From Trends Viva Haute Fashion by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2010
Hello everyone,my fans,my clients& lovely Nigerians ,Our fashion label of Trendsvivi dressmaking training have taken Fashion design into a higher level in the fashion industry and will henceforth be called TRENDSVIVA HAUTE FASHION,
Thanks for your time and encouragement through the few years, thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skin Bleaching / How To Avoid Pimples By Easily Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes And Foams / 20 Bizarre Clothing Items That Raise Too Many Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.