Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores (82336 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
'When will the successful candidates resume and/or be contacted...?'
'Within a month' was their response... This was on 30th May.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
presiade: 'When will the successful candidates resume and/or be contacted...?'
'Within a month' was their response... This was on 30th May.

as at June 01, when I asked the same question I was told, one to two months. I bliv the contacting for medical which is the next stage before training depends on ones date of interview. I think callings for medical will start by this month end or early next month and first batch training will start by early September. Wishing everyone including myself good news calls and e-mail message. On salary, I read that they will be paying a net salary of up to N150k.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Sanceenem(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
What's new?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Holadkay: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello everyone.I had my interview on d 6th of june.for d personal presentation u have 45mins to go thru a case study nd 10mins 2 present nd u will be questioned for 10 mins and for d group presentation u ve 10mins to go thru and 30mins to discuss.tanks to omoladee nd a big tank u to gabriel. I pray God will grant our heart desires IJN.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Holadkay: Hello everyone.I had my interview on d 6th of june.for d personal presentation u have 45mins to go thru a case study nd 10mins 2 present nd u will be questioned for 10 mins and for d group presentation u ve 10mins to go thru and 30mins to discuss.tanks to omoladee nd a big tank u to gabriel. I pray God will grant our heart desires IJN.
AMEN OOOOO and u too
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Erm, hmmm, why is everywhere this silent *winking*
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by easy4beno(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Well! My interview is slated for 2mrw 10:45am.
I guess we r d last batch thou buh I can't categorically tell u that cheesy
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
That's what I'm assuming, that tomorrow shall be the last day for assessment.
Wishing you, myself and everyone success!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Sanceenem(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
easy4beno: Well! My interview is slated for 2mrw 10:45am.
I guess we r d last batch thou buh I can't categorically tell u that cheesy
pls confirm from them and let the house knw.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jidbeg1: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2013
@ easy4beno pls don't ask then when we will get A̶̲̥̅ feedback from them. All †ђξ best brother.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by easy4beno(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi folks..the assessment went pretty well 2dy.
Kuduz to those that gave reliable info for the interview.
Well I was told they ll be having another batch 2mrw and I guess that's d last set.
They aswell said they ll get bk to us in 6/8 weeks time

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by sholadele4: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
These union bank people really try with this their assessment exercise. It's like a whole month thing. I trust God for success sha...
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
easy4beno: Hi folks..the assessment went pretty well 2dy.
Kuduz to those that gave reliable info for the interview.
Well I was told they ll be having another batch 2mrw and I guess that's d last set.
They aswell said they ll get bk to us in 6/8 weeks time
6 - 8 weeks? Haa, this is too long period oooo. Meaning calling for medicals will start late July/Early August, all I know is that, the first batch training starts Early Sept. Let ur phone be on alert oo for any call
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Just call one of the RSVP numbers now (08033******)
The man confirm that the Interview has closed.
I pray that something MUST start happening (calls and e-mail) from next weeks.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Holadkay: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2013
Amen oooo
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Any news ooo?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Abbasufi: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
People I was just invited for an interview on the 16th,was invited through my email. so any advice?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abbasufi: People I was just invited for an interview on the 16th,was invited through my email. so any advice?
Where did you write your test and where is going to be your interview venue?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jidbeg1: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abbasufi: People I was just invited for an interview on the 16th,was invited through my email. so any advice?

Where is your interview gonna take place? And when did Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ write your test?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Abbasufi: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dragnet invited me I did it at abuja and now been invited for interview in abuja too. I did mine may this year
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Abbasufi: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
And also come with my credentials,with passports
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ok, I conjectured as much. I think they're moving to Abuja after completing Lagos interviews...
Go thru this thread from 1st page, u'll sure see what to expect.
Good luck!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Abbasufi: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
presiade: Ok, I conjectured as much. I think they're moving to Abuja after completing Lagos interviews...
Go thru this thread from 1st page, u'll sure see what to expect.
Good luck!

Tanx man!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abbasufi:

Tanx man!
Welcome bro.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by scontto(f): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls is there anyone his or her interview is on 14th july
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Lordjunta(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
scontto: Pls is there anyone his or her interview is on 14th july
pls Scontto,whr is ur venue,mine is on the 13th Saturday.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by amobisaheed(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
I wish everyone best of luck. Its really interesting working with union bank. You get to know what people say about the bank as regard been old is not true.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by scontto(f): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2013
@lord,is in ph
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Omoladee: hi guys, had my assessment today. we had 2 stages of assessment...a personal presentation and group discussion. for the personal presentation, u wl be given 45mins to read an eleven page case study and make ur presentation to the panel. for the group discussion, u wl be giuen a case too, u wil go tru the case for 10mins then discuss for 30mins, the panel wl be there too. i dnt knw what they are looking for, jes be ursef...dts all. all the best to us!

Tip for those who are yet to do their interview. Kindly ask them when successful candidate will be contacted and give us feedback. As for the the group discussion do make sure u say something. U only need to be successful in either group discussion or personal presentation, so most of us has higher chances of been called for next stages (medicals and Training School). Best of Luck.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
thegreatman4ww:

Tip for those who are yet to do their interview. Kindly ask them when successful candidate will be contacted and give us feedback. As for the the group discussion do make sure u say something. U only need to be successful in either group discussion or personal presentation, so most of us has higher chances of been called for next stages (medicals and Training School). Best of Luck.
Bro, how sure are you of this statement, that you only have to be successful in just one part of the assessment to be successful overall?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
presiade:
Bro, how sure are you of this statement, that you only have to be successful in just one part of the assessment to be successful overall?
That is what d man who registerd and verified our doc say b4 we go 4d group discussion, he said & I quote "u dont need to be worry if u dont perform well in the presentation, u only need to pass one, u have another chance just make sure u participate in the next group discussion". Though he asked us to ask him questn but most of dont, so if those who are yet to do the interview they just seize dat opportunity to ask questns.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
That is what d man who registerd and verified our doc say b4 we go 4d group discussion, he said & I quote "u dont need to be worry if u dont perform well in the presentation, u only need to pass one, u have another chance just make sure u participate in the next group discussion". Though he asked us to ask him questn but most of dont, so if those who are yet to do the interview they just seize dat opportunity to ask questns.
Ok, that would be great... Cos the personal presentation on that day wasn't my best, but I aced the group thingy wella...
Let keep posted; they should contact us after Abj and PH interviews btw July 21 and August 16 (6-8 weeks from June 20 that they told easy4beno).
May God help us...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.