Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Temper Managment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temper Managment (705 Views)

A Story With A Moral- Manage Your Temper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temper Managment by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
I have a temper dat when it starts I become easily irritated and can scatter everytin and insults any body day gets on my nerves no matter who he is.most tins the other party is usually wrong but by the time I am thru I am usually the one blamed on the long run.please how do I control it cos I have a lot due to my temper.do I need to go to deliverance cos my friend said a demon is oppressing me.please matured advice wanted
Re: Temper Managment by God2man(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
Anger is a small madness, when it gets to a higher level, it becomes a temper. It shortens life. Anger is acidic. It is one of the instrument of the devil. You need to run to God for help. Go for a prayer retreat or deliverance prayer, that is, if you have given your life to Jesus christ.Pray to God and be honest with yourself, let God remove this spirit from your life or else you will be destroyed quickly.
I would like to recommend this powerful prayer manual, PRAYER RAIN, by Dr. D.K Olukoya. It cantains valuable instructions for different categories of problems, you are to do the prayer yourself without the assistant of any men of God.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: Temper Managment by webcam(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
you have to over llok many things even some stuff that will annoyed you just laught am move on, if you are single or married its cant help you, please adjust
Re: Temper Managment by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
God2man pls what's your email.wanted to ask u sometin
Re: Temper Managment by God2man(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
@poster,Check my profile, i do not think it is hidden. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Temper Managment by Chuksxp: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2012
suggary:

I have a temper dat when it starts I become easily irritated and can scatter everytin and insults any body day gets on my nerves no matter who he is.most tins the other party is usually wrong but by the time I am thru I am usually the one blamed on the long run.please how do I control it cos I have a lot due to my temper.do I need to go to deliverance cos my friend said a demon is oppressing me.please matured advice wanted

First off, always keep in mind that God is not pleased with you having this tantrum; no matter how the devil tries to tell you otherwise. Ask God to set you free from it. I don't think you need to go to deliverance if you're born again. Delve into God's word; meditate on it; obey it. Always keep in mind that this world is temporary, keep eternity in mind. Most of the things we face here that provoke us to anger are really not worth it. It's just our flesh trying to deceive us. I hope this helps. God bless.
Re: Temper Managment by manmustwac(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2012
suggary:

God2man pls what's your email.wanted to ask u sometin

why can't you ask him here? What is it that you are ashamed of or want to hide? This is a faceless forum your identity will not be revealed and other people with your problem can learn if you ask whatever you want to ask God2man here.  angry
Re: Temper Managment by Joagbaje(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2012
suggary:

It's a demon! It needs to be cast out. I'm not kidding. Are you born again?

(1) (Reply)

A Question To Christians And Muslims In The House.can Any One Answer This? / I Think We Are All Lost / Waxing Old, Like A Garment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.