Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Think We Are All Lost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think We Are All Lost (705 Views)

Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him / I Think We Need To Take Back Atheism From The Scientists.... / I Don't Think We Have Really Moved Forward Spiritually Or Religiously In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Are All Lost by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Each one of us claims to know the truth but truth be if there are different truths there is no truth then.to the atheist,agnostic,religious ones do you even know the truth.all we know is subjective to our senses because we tend to create our own world automatically.that is what truth man wants to follow must have been created by him.i think the world and nature is a merry go round with no purpose but necessities, you come live make noise and die.

1 Like

Re: I Think We Are All Lost by buzugee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
diluminati: Each one of us claims to know the truth but truth be if there are different truths there is no truth then.to the atheist,agnostic,religious ones do you even know the truth.all we know is subjective to our senses because we tend to create our own world automatically.that is what truth man wants to follow must have been created by him.i think the world and nature is a merry go round with no purpose but necessities, you come live make noise and die.
speak for yourself angry i aint lost. i know just where i be at grin
Re: I Think We Are All Lost by cyrexx: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
i dont know everything but i know bullshit when i see it. the bible(especially the O.T.) and quran is so full of it. whatever the Truth is, it cant be from those holy books allegedly written by an omniscient author but doesn't at all look so omniscient and relevant in this modern age

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Are All Lost by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: I Think We Are All Lost by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
LoJ:
It's as stupid as saying, since there are to many false 100 dollar notes, then there's no authentic one. That's juste madness: It could be that there are many counterfeit, but one original...

LoJ

NO ITS NOT THE SAME AS THAT. angry

WHY WOULD THE[b] GOVT.[/b] CREATE FAKE CURRENCY
Re: I Think We Are All Lost by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
LoJ:

When I read this, how come people say Atheist are more logical than religious people? That's non sense.

It's as stupid as saying, since there are to many false 100 dollar notes, then there's no authentic one. That's juste madness: It could be that there are many counterfeit, but one original...

LoJ
the problem here is the original 100 dollar was printed.so we are going back to square one.
Re: I Think We Are All Lost by buzugee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
cyrexx: i dont know everything but i know bullshit when i see it. the bible(especially the O.T.) and quran is so full of it. whatever the Truth is, it cant be from those holy books allegedly written by an omniscient author but doesn't at all look so omniscient and relevant in this modern age
if only you knew. brother your a-ss being put to sleep. that sure was come valium they gave your a-ss. shytt done knocked you right out of your senses. you in slumber
Re: I Think We Are All Lost by ghostofsparta(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2012
@topic
The only truth is from Ifa. Paganism and Idolatory is not the same with Ifa.

In Yorubaland so many are lost and are loosing it everyday. Those that aren't are those that have somehow come to realise that ancestral practices and believes is the best.

Se rere, ma se ika, eni se rere ni awon irunmole mi agbe (do good, don't do evil...any who does good would always be in support/favour of the 'irunmoles')

Ile n'lati ke sho rode (charity begins at home)

Owo ti omode bakoko ri, akara ni o fi je...

We never needed any divinely revealed book to educate our fire fathers on principles, scruples, morality and ethics.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Wife Images Rather Than JESUS. / Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! / Bible Was Silent On The Number Of Wisemen That Brought Gifts When Jesus Was Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.