Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? (4628 Views)

Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. / The Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day / The Dirtiest Things In A Hotel Room Revealed Livescience.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
To me, I propose the following cities as the dirtiest cities in Nigeria:

1. Aba
2. Ibadan
3. Orile
4. Onitsha
5. Ajegunle

Let’s see your own rating.
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by agiboma(f): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
1.) port Harcourt
2.) Aba
3.) Onitcha
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
agiboma:

1.) port Harcourt
2.) Aba
3.) Onitcha
Port Harcourt I never envisaged PH making the list, and not just making it, but making the top list, please how sure are you? Haven't been there for like two years now, skeptical,
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by mkmyers45(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2012
jobfront:

To me, I propose the following cities as the dirtiest cities in Nigeria:

1. Aba
2. Ibadan
3. Orile
4. Onitsha
5. Ajegunle

Let’s see your own rating.

Its between Ibadan/Ajegunle and Aba/Onitsha, Cant separate them
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by agiboma(f): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
I live in Port Harcourt now and IMO it is dirty nasty eye sore
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by GWslim(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
Congestion and lack of proper town planning is the major cause while most of the aforementioned towns a dirty. We need to start planning and surveying in our towns before people start building on the land.
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by agiboma(f): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
GWslim:

Congestion and lack of proper town planning is the major cause while most of the aforementioned towns a dirty. We need to start planning and surveying in our towns before people start building on the land.

totally agree
Re: Which Nigerian Cities Are The Dirtiest Cities In Nigeria? by ojimbo(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Nnewi is the worst of all

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 15 2021 In Nigeria / Please Does Anyone On This Forum Know The Igbo Name For Turmeric? / 5 (sure) Steps To A Flat Tummy In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.