Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

No Responsible And Decent Men No More? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Responsible And Decent Men No More? (5982 Views)

Need Responsible And God Fearing Women To Be My Friend / A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship / I Need A Serious Minded,responsible And Hardworking Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2012
ayosmiles: u are partialy right sx is important but a good relationship cannot start with sx. That is why u shld not discuss it on a first date unless u are lookin 4 a 1 nite stand

thanks ayosmiles u are very right and dis is wat many guys dnt understand.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2012
~Killz~:
Op, what's your definition of a decent and responsible man? What are your expectations of such a man? smiley

killz killz i believe u know smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by uwa234: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2012
309ea5b5
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2012
uwa234: There are decent men out there, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ don't loose hope. †ђξ same way we find it difficult †☺ find decent women out there also, maybe ☀Ψσυ☀◦° are one, maybe.

am a very decent lady. cool cool cool coolthanks
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
jobfront: Bisjosh is a responsible gurl & deserve a nice guy, chikina....bad guys on NL, plzzz stay off her...go meet Idowuogbo, dyt, mrs. chima, slimyem, etc & leave dis innocent good lady alone, pls be kiaful Bisjosh...i wished i was a nice guy...sighs...if not what Nigerian girls have turned me into....a bad heartless nigga raw....Hahahaha....i for propose to u, but i be bad guy! wish u best of luck but shine ur eyes & do practice what u preach! dnt beg, stay away from it, it kills love & romance in Nigeria!!

F0Olisg goat! may u walk and bust ur head.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by scarphase(m): 3:48am On Mar 26, 2012
@ poster....I wld advise dat u ar careful cos guys of nowadays are mostly after da space btw ur legs!....am a guy so I knw wat am talking abt!buh u neva can tell......jst shut dem legs(didn't say dey are open) and see who waits!.......ma twenty kobo advise!
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by coderXO(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2012
We all in the same boat @bisjosh.

guys alyways looking for good girls.
girls looking for good guys.

funny thing is I've never met some1 that
ever thought themselves to be a "bad" person.

dunno they answer really,
me too i don tire for am.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2012
scarphase: @ poster....I wld advise dat u ar careful cos guys of nowadays are mostly after da space btw ur legs!....am a guy so I knw wat am talking abt!buh u neva can tell......jst shut dem legs(didn't say dey are open) and see who waits!.......ma twenty kobo advise!

Dats wat am actually doing. Thanks bro!
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2012
coderXO: We all in the same boat @bisjosh.

guys alyways looking for good girls.
girls looking for good guys.

funny thing is I've never met some1 that
ever thought themselves to be a "bad" person.

dunno they answer really,
me too i don tire for am.

****sighs****
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2012
scarphase: @ poster....I wld advise dat u ar careful cos guys of nowadays are mostly after da space btw ur legs!....am a guy so I knw wat am talking abt!buh u neva can tell......jst shut dem legs(didn't say dey are open) and see who waits!.......ma twenty kobo advise!

Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by coderXO(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2012
scarphase:

subtle toaster. haha!
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
@bisjosh i am 30/m/abuja. i am single with no kids.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
Bisjosh, are you a responsible and decent girl?
Do you wear miniskirt around the street? Do you go to the club every night? Would you know a responsible and decent man if you saw him without a hummer/camry and a mansion for a house (NL has had me believe this is a very tough question for girls in naija to answer grin)?

To the guys who ask for good girls too, Would you know a responsible and decent woman if you saw her if she didn't look like Beyonce? grin grin grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
2buff: Bisjosh, are you a responsible and decent girl?
Do you wear miniskirt around the street? Do you go to the club every night? Would you know a responsible and decent man if you saw him without a hummer/camry and a mansion for a house (NL has had me believe this is a very tough question for girls in naija to answer grin)?

To the guys who ask for good girls too, Would you know a responsible and decent woman if you saw her if she didn't look like Beyonce? grin grin grin

Hehehehe!

Wetin concern u
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by ayosmiles(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
Bisjosh:

so whats wrong with good sex if it makes u feel good with no strings attached
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
i'm highly responsible, the last time i broke something i took responsibility for it, just kidding but i am, but 26 years am guessing too young. wink
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2012
2buff: Bisjosh, are you a responsible and decent girl?

2buff........ℓ̊ dnt go to clubs(nt saying its bad), dnt wear mini skirts ard and yes ℓ̊ wld know a responsible man without those things. Like ℓ̊ said earlier am nt afta a guy's money geezzz!!!!
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2012
pc guru: i'm highly responsible, the last time i broke something i took responsibility for it, just kidding but i am, but 26 years am guessing too young. wink

​ℓ☺ℓ funny u
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2012
Truluvguy: @bisjosh i am 30/m/abuja. i am single with no kids.

Ok pleased to meet u
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
Bisjosh:

2buff........ℓ̊ dnt go to clubs(nt saying its bad), dnt wear mini skirts ard and yes ℓ̊ wld know a responsible man without those things. Like ℓ̊ said earlier am nt afta a guy's money geezzz!!!!

lol awww. oya come take a hug grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2012
2buff:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2012
2buff:

Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by staaari: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
@Bisjosh,
wish you luck.
in life.. we dont always get what we want but make best use of what we have.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2012
staaari: @Bisjosh,
wish you luck.
in life.. we dont always get what we want but make best use of what we have.

Thanks!!!
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2012
Bisjosh:

you've got mail tongue
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Lilshaddy(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2012
Any hot and sexy girl in here,i am really good at what i do,i will be the best thing you ever had when it comes to sex,i can make you reach orgasm as many times as possible and can make u squirt,even locate ur G spot.Call or text me 08099743987
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2012
2buff:

you've got mail tongue

ℓ̊ know tongue
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2012
Lilshaddy: Any hot and sexy girl in here,i am really good at what i do,i will be the best thing you ever had when it comes to sex,i can make you reach orgasm as many times as possible and can make u squirt,even locate ur G spot.Call or text me 08099743987

Hey!!! Mr hot sex open ur on thread!!! angry angry
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2012
Lilshaddy: Any hot and sexy girl in here,i am really good at what i do,i will be the best thing you ever had when it comes to sex,i can make you reach orgasm as many times as possible and can make u squirt,even locate ur G spot.Call or text me 08099743987

Hey!!! Mr hot sex open ur own thread!!! angry angry
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2012
Bisjosh:

Hey!!! Mr hot sex open ur own thread!!! angry angry
Bisi y u dey vex na lolZzzz!!!

Emmmmh babe mi abeg bone 2buff o,dat guy go crush ur heart.

Imagine,D guy dump me bcus I refuse to do pick d coin position angry
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by staaari: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Bisi,
if I may ask, what are you looking for?
No offence but thats a way to start getting your message to those who really care and have same goals like you.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bisi y u dey vex na lolZzzz!!!

Emmmmh babe mi abeg bone 2buff o,dat guy go crush ur heart.

Imagine,D guy dump me bcus I refuse to do pick d coin position angry

LOL grin grin grin grin grin
HE SURE LOOKS LIKE A HEART BREAKER tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group / Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen / Nwanyi Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.