Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? (999 Views)

Another Able Coprs Memeber Gave Up To Ghost In Auchi, Edo State / I Just Notice That You Can Get Your Assignment Done By This Guys / I Am A New Did Anybody Notice That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by temikemi(f): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2007
hello people am a new member in nairaland
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by Oloriabiku: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
swallow some nutts bitch and shut the Bleep up. Who cares if you are new
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by kaydkay(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
Oloriabiku:

@OLORIABIKU

U r living up to dat ur stupid name. U r so Uncouth and Local!!! How cld u make such a post.

U should be banned from the forum and U will be banned.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by scientist(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
grin grin grin if i may ask, what is the meaning of OLORIABIKU?  grin grin grin  uncouth comments shouldn't be tolerated at all - i concur  angry angry angry
kaydkay:

@OLORIABIKU

You r living up to that your stupid name. You r so Uncouth and Local!!! How cld u make such a post.

You should be banned from the forum and You will be banned.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by chychy(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2007
i wouldn't say i'm new but i've been out of touch for a while. The good news is i'm back grin
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by kaylala(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2007
same here, gud to be back
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by jintujinta(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
chychy:

i wouldn't say i'm new but i've been out of touch for a while. The good news is i'm back grin

So welcome back but tell us where have u been and what did you bring?
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by U1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2007
Everybody else but me. grin .Anyway,you are welcome.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by starlizzy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
welcome oooooooooooo.
the same here.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by princeonx: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
I think Oloriabiku was just trying to say "welcome" the nairaland way grin

But that was rude though!
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by ochomma: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2008
anyway am also a newbie and am excited to be part of your great world.
smiley
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by coopedro(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2008
ochomma:

anyway am also a newbie and am excited to be part of your great world.
smiley

welcome, i think u deserve a gift cos u re the newest.

Meet me up for ur cheque.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by kokorunna(m): 1:17am On Mar 07, 2008
Na wa for you OLORIABIKU, such rude comments.

Welcome all you new members and have fun contributing to the forum

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by Martini(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2008
hey pals,how una dey?just joined some minutes back,wats this site about anyway? just posting comments
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by ojeh(f): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hi Kemi, I realy do think that guy (wa'eva his name is) was absolutely rude and impolite, no matter what his excuse is, it was totally unnecessary. Nairaland is the best place to be. You are welcome jor! eventhough am just staging my 'combak', and guess wat? I've got some gud stuff. wan know about it?
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by LadieSeun(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
Oloriabiku:

YOU NEED A DIRTY SLAP FOR THAT STATEMENT!!!! angry
n y do men refer 2 women as BITCH, we r HUMAN BEINGS not dogs!!
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by desdemon: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2008
No mind them na jelocy dey wory oloriabiku(what a name)
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by diamonleda(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That?
« on: October 23, 2007, 10:44 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello how u deh do, sorry about dey insult whey our man giv u, he liks u but dosnt know how to say it
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by kittykat1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
I guess I am the newest here. Hi every one
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by robertonif: 4:35am On Apr 01, 2008
As the newest "old member", I've rendered your statementnull and void. Now everyone should note you as an 'old school' in the house.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by robertonif: 4:38am On Apr 01, 2008
As the newest "old member", I've rendered your statement null and void. Now everyone should note you as an 'old school' in the house.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by phemyphemo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ OLORIABIKU

U MUST BE VERY SILLY FOR MAKING SUCH A STUPID POST

BABE, U ARE MOST WELCOME
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by curlyS(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2008
i'm new here,HI[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by topilobaba(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
Temmykemi how far?

Starlizzy talk to me
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by kokomma000: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2008

Guys thanks for dealing with the rude guy.
All new members are welcome. it's fun to be part of this forum.
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by newguy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2008
cry and then if u r new wat about me , with the name NEWGUY , who dey see u , youcarry turkey for your face , we are not seeing ur face girl lol
Re: I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That? by jtwest(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2010
we don hear say u new, so rest in peace. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Great Testimony: Nairaland And My Investment Firm / Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! / How To Post On Nairalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.