Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Glo At Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo At Last (1221 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo At Last by chidiez(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2007
GLO at last

my people i am really grateful to God, GLO COMMUNICATION has finally giving me a job, ask me to pick up my offer letter today.

it has not being very easy i wrote almost all the text in all the BANKS and other companies that i almost lost faith in my slef, but thank God for his mercies

wishing all of you out there looking for job that GOd should direct ur foot steps to the right channel

thanking you all for ur prayers and contribution
Re: Glo At Last by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2007
Bless you brother and may God continue to show u his mercies.
Re: Glo At Last by okoroboy(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2007
@chiediez,
abeg, how do i apply to GLO now, i need work there.
Re: Glo At Last by wolexojo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
Brother,am very happy for you and i connect and tap into your kind of miracle.(AMEN)
Re: Glo At Last by awa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
I am happy that the Most High who knoweth the heart of all men has touched your situation in the right direction. May He who bless those that deligently seek Him remember us who are still scouting for something better.
Please in all your way continue to acknowledge and appreciate the good work He has done for you brother.
I am the next in the line of wonderful surprise from God as CELTEL "must" call me soonest having attended their interview since July this year.
Re: Glo At Last by barbiedoll(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS , I'm very happy for you, I hope this has tot u and any other person in the same situation as you once was, that one should never give up even when it's seems all hope is lost. Just keep confessing that you have the job and it will come to pass.
Re: Glo At Last by olutoha200: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2007
Congratulations bro. wishing you all the best in your new job and those of us that are still applying hope we would get ours soon.
Re: Glo At Last by malubia: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
so very happy for you bro. As God has done for you so will he do for us all. Congrats men and dony forget to give him thamks.
Re: Glo At Last by CHIBEST6: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
hello to u all.pls can anyone help me to get a job in any of these communications.my e-mail is chichi_best2000@yahoo.fr.i read french
Re: Glo At Last by bobbyan(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2007
Cong Tula Tion!!! Cong Tula Tion!!! Cong Tula Tion!!! Cong Tula Tion!!!
Re: Glo At Last by tommyex(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
Congrats man
May it be a step in the right direction for you and your family
Re: Glo At Last by chidiez(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2007
you can visit GLO webiste www.gloworld.com

i submitted the GLO appliaction exactly one year ago, when all hope was lost they called me for the first interview around MAY2007, second interview JULY 2007 and the last interview AUGUST 2007 since august i have being praying and believing God, because there was no call from them.

even the GSM no they used in sending message if i tried calling the line it will for ages without any one picking it up

i have gotten the letter and just went to a cyber cafe to do this post the pay is very good i most confess

God grant our hearth desire
Re: Glo At Last by betadaz: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
2 God be d glory. May it reach more of us in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Glo At Last by Akintoso: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
congrats my love.
Re: Glo At Last by bernhill: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2007
O BOY, a very big congratulations to u, All the best in life and for the rest of us when neva get work, God go do am for us. PEACE
Re: Glo At Last by Ememobong(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2007
hi, i'm so happy for and for not losing faith,keep trusying HIM,it pays to
Re: Glo At Last by DoubleN(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2007
Congrats men!
Re: Glo At Last by tintol: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2007
congrats i wish u all the best in life

(1) (Reply)

Unitybank Intervew / IT Salaries? / Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.