Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application (818 Views)

Uk Visa Application Mistake / Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed. / South Africa Visa Application Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application by michofem(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2007
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need sincere advice on this matter urgently. I'm about to make a student visa application at british embassy.

But I'm afraid, my sponsor's statement of account is nt six month old but very fat. He opened his account in June. Is the statement valid for my application.

I'll really apprciate it if I get relevant info. concerning the application from you guys.

Lovely day guys!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Visa Application by bowa(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2007
hello,you are lucky that you have a bouyant ccount.But this whites are very sensitive you know,they might thing you boosted the account because of the application.well i believe you can still package yourself in a way that the section 10 of the old form and seven of the new one would allow you express yourself about the application.best of luckj.for more info,you can call me om 07030138190 or visit www.askbowa.blogspor.com
Re: Visa Application by Vicjustice: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2007
michofem:

Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need sincere advice on this matter urgently. I'm about to make a student visa application at british embassy.

But I'm afraid, my sponsor's statement of account is nt six month old but very fat. He opened his account in June. Is the statement valid for my application.

I'll really apprciate it if I get relevant info. concerning the application from you guys.

Lovely day guys!!!!!!!!!!

Your sponsor may need to provide evidence of how the initial fund came about, and also to give documented details of what he's been working as and relative bank details.

(1) (Reply)

About To Come To Lagos To Get Something Done But Knows No Body / Travel And Work! / Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.