Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice (1146 Views)

See The Best Internet Data Plans / Bundles From MTN Etisalat Airtel And Globacom / Fraudulent People On Nigeria Networks / Globacom Submarine Cable - Glo-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice by sentix(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2012
I subscribed for G100 on the 25th of January 2012. And immediately I find it impossible to stay connected as it disconnects immediately after 5 seconds.

I called the hsi service center on 444 and was told there was a problem with my number series and they were working to resolve it. It took them 6 days before I could start using the plan.

I was told that I will be compensated by extending it beyond the 30 days expiry if I still had unused download data.

Two weeks later the same thing happened all over again, this time taking over 5 days to fix. I contacted them and I was told that I can easily extend beyond the 30 days by calling the hsi service centre.

I was suprised when I called hsi to extend and I was told bluntly that my plan had expired and there was nothing they could do about it.

In other word their customer care officers lied to me just to get me of the line.

I want you to use your good offices to rectify this fraudulent practices currently going on with Glo HSI internet serive.

Thanks

Akinola Olorunleke
Re: Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice by JUO(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2012
In other word their customer care officers lied to me just to get me of the line.
YES, LOL
Re: Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice by seunlayi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
this not a new thing to all customer care agent.

1 Like

Re: Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
Have never had such issue. My glo ☺ƞ pc Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ blazing fast and same with 

(1) (Reply)

Wifree + Swift / How To Bypass Facebook Photo Tag Verification / Simple Server N Troid Vpn For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.