Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buying From Ebay To Be Delivered In Naija: What Are The Risks? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying From Ebay To Be Delivered In Naija: What Are The Risks? (1070 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / I Need Help From My Fellow Naija What Can I Do With 800k Pls: Help Me / I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying From Ebay To Be Delivered In Naija: What Are The Risks? by FabulousAutos(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2012
I saw some android smartphones, code readers and other electronic gadgets on eBay and their prices makes lots of economic sense. I was informed by my bankers that I can buy anything from the net using my GTB mastercard and my UBA visa. Have anybody tried this? Is there any possibility that my goods won't get delivered in Lagos after the money is deducted? What are the pros and cons of buying stuffs from the net to be shipped and delivered in Naija? Can you recommend a trusted website to me and also share your experience.
Re: Buying From Ebay To Be Delivered In Naija: What Are The Risks? by wizzy5: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2012
Have you always wanted to make money online, but has faced restrictions, such as lack of right informations or payment problems such as paypal? Are you tired of ideas that dosent work? Are you tired or reading tons of e-books that dosent help?
Dont worry, I was once looking for how to make money online, and i faced all this problems. But today am successful and wants to share my success with everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Mustapha Chike Obi Made My Day Today During His Session With NASS Members / Soccer Betting Forum / Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.