Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

The National Identification Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The National Identification Number (6091 Views)

National Identification Number Mandatory From September 1, 2015 - NIMC / Registration Of National Identification Number. Y / This New National Identification Number (nim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2012
I've been seeing the nims ad on tv,i really need that stuff. When will the registration begin?
Re: The National Identification Number by pejol: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2012
HC-8758series Induction & Coded Door Lock,security lock,door handle

Non-contact auto-induction examination

The induction ID card for open and manage the door

Can setup on the door lock

The password and the card compose 4 kinds of pattern for open the door

32 cards for open then door

12 passwords for open then door

1 passwords for managememt

The warning after input 3 wrong passwords

Prevents the password to peep

Energy-saving standby, Low voltage warning

Have the emergency mechanical key

Dissociation handle, anti-burglary electrically control lock

high strength stainless steel panel

contact Joseph on(call: +2348078440712 or email:wanpele4good@yahoo.com or bb ping 21C56585)

Re: The National Identification Number by puntersmind: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2012
It's starting in the month of March 2012 according to one of their staffs at the headquaters. I was there two weeks ago.
Re: The National Identification Number by Bright2(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2012
When it start you will get the advert here just keep logging in.In Nigeria aiming streight @ date usually fail here,just be watchful. Na so we dey see am!
Re: The National Identification Number by bulksms247(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2012
Choi, is it really happening?
Re: The National Identification Number by imaitonallen: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2012
Bright2:

When it start you will get the advert here just keep logging in.In Nigeria aiming streight @ date usually fail here,just be watchful. Na so we dey see am!
true talk
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2012
puntersmind:

It's starting in the month of March 2012 according to one of their staffs at the headquaters. I was there two weeks ago.
if it's true then i cant wait,i need this thing badly
Re: The National Identification Number by stepo707: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2012
Ok o.
Re: The National Identification Number by Observer1: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2012
@WEXELION.

what do u need it for,dont be over excited for it,
becos it'll only make life harder for u guys over there
trust me.it's a way of the gov getting hold over pple.

it's a good thing in a well organized country whre ple
are benefiting from their gov e.g welfare payment and e.t.c
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
Observer1:

@WEXELION.

what do u need it for,dont be over excited for it,
becos it'll only make life harder for u guys over there
trust me.it's a way of the gov getting hold over pple.

it's a good thing in a well organized country whre ple
are benefiting from their gov e.g welfare payment and e.t.c
i need it to open a domiciliary account to cashout google adsense check
Re: The National Identification Number by Jemibee: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
I pray they extend it to our embassies around the world, just like they did when they introduced biometric passports. We who reside outside the country will by so doing benefit from the exercise.
Re: The National Identification Number by mikeapollo: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
A foolish country is not difficult to know! Of what use is the National Identification Number if it is not imprinted on a national identity card or passport?
Of what relevance will it be if the NIM is not a statutory means of identification in the country?
I think they want to do another National Identiy Card scheme but they are calling it a different name inorder to avoid criticisms for the previous failed scheme.
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
I hope it's real oo
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
mikeapollo:

A foolish country is not difficult to know! Of what use is the National Identification Number if it is not imprinted on a national identity card or passport?
Of what relevance will it be if the NIM is not a statutory means of identification in the country?
I think they want to do another National Identiy Card scheme but they are calling it a different name inorder to avoid criticisms for the previous failed scheme.
i hope it's real oo

1 Like

Re: The National Identification Number by Emeka72(m): 2:30am On Feb 28, 2012
Hey, I'm not interested in any number or mark of the beast '666'.
Re: The National Identification Number by dayolove: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2012

Guy, i think you are wrong here. The NIN is a special number just for you that identifies you for live and is imprinted in the New National Identity Card. Banks, security agencies, immigration, etc will be able to log into the database/infrastructure of NIMC - the regulatory agency for biometric/national ID card related issues to verify each ID card issued. The NIN is universal and perculiar to each individual so much so that even without the physical card, your information can be assessed just by rightly quoting the NIN. Even INEC is able to do a better job, National Population etc and it reduces identity fraud and the rate at which Nigerians duplicate identity cards. I think we should support this laudable project. for more information log on to www.nimc.gov.ng or listen to the jingles or call directly 07025420706-9 and 07040144452-7 should you require further clarifications or have any questions.
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2012
Emeka 7.:

Hey, I'm not interested in any number or mark of the beast '666'.
hmmm
Re: The National Identification Number by porka: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2012
dayolove:

Guy, i think you are wrong here. The NIN is a special number just for you that identifies you for live and is imprinted in the New National Identity Card. Banks, security agencies, immigration, etc will be able to log into the database/infrastructure of NIMC - the regulatory agency for biometric/national ID card related issues to verify each ID card issued. The NIN is universal and perculiar to each individual so much so that even without the physical card, your information can be assessed just by rightly quoting the NIN. Even INEC is able to do a better job, National Population etc and it reduces identity fraud and the rate at which Nigerians duplicate identity cards. I think we should support this laudable project. for more information log on to www.nimc.gov.ng or listen to the jingles or call directly 07025420706-9 and 07040144452-7 should you require further clarifications or have any questions.

Bros, the question is when will the registration begin?
Re: The National Identification Number by Wexelion(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2012
porka:

Bros, the question is when will the registration begin?
you dey vex oo
Re: The National Identification Number by abraham33(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
well, this may be a laudable project all the same but is it necessary at this point? I strongly suggest the Govt should channel our resources to projects that would boost employment and if not eradicate, but check poverty and not engaging in another National Identification something when we do not even know the population of the smallest towns in the country...where do we start from?! because at the end of the day, only the 'privileged' Nigerians will benefit from it.
Re: The National Identification Number by Weselion1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
It has been shifted to may.

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Register To Become An Accredited CAC Agent / Creepy And Bizarrre Mysteries/facts ( Photo ) / Nairalanders Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.