Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Don’t Care About Guardiola – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t Care About Guardiola – Mourinho (782 Views)

Melo: ‘I Don’t Care About Criticism’ / I Don’t Care About Fifa-cristiano Ronaldo / Mourinho-i Want To Win The Premiership,i Don’t Care If It’s In Hotel,home,away.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care About Guardiola – Mourinho by Werehkpe: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has refused to be drawn into discussing Pep Guardiola’s contract situation at rivals Barcelona.

Guardiola’s deal expires at the end of the season and it remains to be seen if the 41-year-old will continue his reign at Camp Nou.

Mourinho, speaking ahead of his team’s trip to face Rayo Vallecano on Sunday, preferred to focus on this weekend’s opponents than title rivals Barcelona.

“I am not interested in whether Guardiola renews or not – I just hope he is happy with his choice,” Mourinho said.

“I expect a tough opponent and a tough game,” he said, referring to the Rayo Vallecano clash.

“They have a philosophy of attacking play but (are) a little different at home.”

“They are a team who are not afraid of anyone and I really like how they played last season, coping with many difficulties. I’m happy for (Jose Ramon) Sandoval who is doing a brilliant job,” he added, referring to the Rayo coach.

With his team 10 points clear in La Liga and aiming for their ninth consecutive league victory, Mourinho is confident Real can cope with the notoriously small pitch at Rayo’s Campo de Futbol de Vallecas stadium.

“It may be difficult to predict how the match will go,” he said.

“However, there can be no excuses, we must not lose our philosophy of play.”

“The field is small but within regulatory measures. What I care about is my team, not the opponents or the pitch.”

Mourinho refused to take any responsibility for Raul Albiol’s exclusion from the latest Spain squad, despite offering the defender limited opportunities this season.

“The problem with Albiol not being selected is not mine,” he said.

“I wish all my players to be happy, but calls for selection is not my business. Albiol and I have not had any conversation about whether he would play more.”

http://www.soccerroomtoday.com/news/i-dont-care-about-guardiola-jose-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

The Real Olymprick Games / Keshi Is A Total Tribalist, CEO? / For Punters And Soccer Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.