Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89216 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Ogboraph: waooo embarassed embarassed embarassed after year of trading with success. i ve to say this i ve never traded the new. but just today i just say let me try it and am so sade to say that i ve just whipe out my personall account trying to place trade with high lot before i could set stoploos all i saw was red. Alpari Nigeria is the wost broker i ve seen with requot now i dont know were to start this is so painfull not only did i blow my account up but my friend account too same thing happen i think is time i quit trading for a while. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sorry brother, but i remember i advised u to consider reducing ur lot size, but u didnt take it serious. in forex business there are factors that can be beyond ur control. not only broker's requote. did u consider what wld happen if all ur internet connections just went off? just take sometime to recover and ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
jamace: ^^^You are on point.

Sell GU @ 1.59980, TP @ 1.57000 in a week or 2.
Sell EU @ 1.33989 TP @ 1. 30030,in a week or 2.

Good luck.

May the pips be with you.

Hello my fellow piphunters. Just to give a situation report on my trade call above.
As you can see, I am in profit in both trades but my targets are not yet met therefore my trade is still on. Target likely to be met by next week.

For your info, I trade on 4H chart based on what my system tells me. I have blown many accounts before trading on smaller time frames because I wanted to make millions in a day. So I have learnt how to be PATIENT in this biz. Once I see a GOOD trend based on my 4H system, I place my trade. I always plan to exit trade in a week or 2, but if the trend is still in my favour, I can allow the trade to run.

One more thing, I don,t use stoploss, I use hedging system at about 100 pips from point of entry. If you have been very observant, you will notice that whenever you hedge your trade, your free tradeable equity (margin/free margin) increases. You now trade using that free equity to recover the loss.

@Ogbograph, do not be discouraged. Accept responsibilty for what has happened. Let that experience be a good lesson. Use that stumbling block to be your stepping stone in this biz. Work on your psychology with particular reference to your PATIENCE. I will advice you continue to trade (but with a DEMO account for now) to enable you rebuild your confidence and also to refine your trading technique. Remember,"winners never quit, and quitters never win".

Happy Easter.

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 1:55am On Apr 07, 2012
X_box: Are we there yet? grin
hw did u go with d internet robbers? I knew they wld come after u when u reveald ur id.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by shina88: 5:43am On Apr 07, 2012
Check this out
http://www.forexfactory.com/bsgforex#31

Traders performance website.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2012
bond777:

Bros the market can move even 3000+ pips against u. Believe me. Not trading with stop loss is FEAR and gambling - cos u 'll b hoping the market 'll come back and it may never come in the near future. If u re so sure of your trading y are u scared to place a stop loss? SL is aimed at ensuring u do not loss your capital as capital preservation is far better than profit taking. You may be happy now but mark my words "one day monkey go market he no go come back".

I ve an ebook that teaches on trading psychology. Give me your email I will send it to you. If you don't gain from the book i will give u $100. I promise

Cheers cheesy

divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2012
Fxwarrior: It is always important for us to know what works for us and stick to it.There are many fx pairs doesn't mean we should trade all of them. I have learnt a lot in this forum especially with regard to stoploss.I used to place 20 pips stoploss with a bigger lot size on fridays.My stoploss was triggered last week on EU.So now I use 100pips with smaller lot size.I also analyze the market well based on 4hrs, .Sorry about your loss @ Ogbograph.Let us all share our experiences.Nobody is perfect as far as fx is concerned.

Thank you my brother the truth is that i traded GPBJPY and USDJPY this two pair was what wipe out my account the move was over 100pips down on friday just like magic, one candle stick on the 5min candle did the magic. you guys should check it and see; i place the order with 3.00lot each on high leverage just at the news time, by my clock 1:30pmGMT befor i look i saw every thing was red alert magin call and i had about 6 orders placed. trading 7 pair at a time which i hardly do. i ve learn in the hard way. too painful my head was almost off my body my hard earn dollas gone just in one second i find it hard to forgive my selfishness and greed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kenostika(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2012
I remembered that u said u dont use stop loss,u would have saved half of ur account balance.pls go and read about MM seriously.i know u ar a good trader with a wonderful system but their is no holy grail system that can guarantee u 100% success.Money management is the ONLY guarantee in Forex business.i was very successful in demo,built lots of accounts but lost all due to greed(high lot size).i learnt alot frm that.in my Live account, i open a maximum of two trades with small lots size and a wide stop loss(100-150pips)and i am making it.i also avoid any thing JPY cos it wrecks account always.take heart and never give up on trading,be persistent.Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2012
kenostika: I remembered that u said u dont use stop loss,u would have saved half of ur account balance.pls go and read about MM seriously.i know u ar a good trader with a wonderful system but their is no holy grail system that can guarantee u 100% success.Money management is the ONLY guarantee in Forex business.i was very successful in demo,built lots of accounts but lost all due to greed(high lot size).i learnt alot frm that.in my Live account, i open a maximum of two trades with small lots size and a wide stop loss(100-150pips)and i am making it.i also avoid any thing JPY cos it wrecks account always.take heart and never give up on trading,be persistent.Goodluck.
I think we share the same strategy.Nice one BRO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
I just analyzed forexfactory for next week setup.Market is still bearish biased for EU and GU.As a matter of fact I don't visualize GU crossing 1.6000 strongly.Hmm.DOLLAR is still much favoured as a safe haven for investors.I see it rising.Regard this as valid unless NEWS RELEASES prove otherwise.CHEERS and HAPPY WEEKEND.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
@kenostika you ve said it all. well done and thanks. its not the stoploss that cause it because this pair well go back upward, but my dreed for more money to buy a brand new car this month. so i use high lots on 3 trades that was the greatest mistake i ve ever made. and if it hard work out the way i expected then i would ve donated some to the orphanage home and still be comfortable but greeeeeddddddd greeeeeeeedddd has finished me. i am coming back with full force and with real money management robot. to manage my trade with money management rules. i am not coming back with revenge or to make it at all cost but as an experience trader who ve learn from his mistake trading with caution, i know very much on MM rule which has kept me in the market to be successful but i just didn't follow the rules now that am doing well in trading this also was a mistake pls for the newbies learn from my mistake never ever trade without stoploss dont use more that 10% of you money to trade if your leverage is 200:1 to 500:1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
Fxwarrior: I just analyzed forexfactory for next week setup.Market is still bearish biased for EU and GU.As a matter of fact I don't visualize GU crossing 1.6000 strongly.Hmm.DOLLAR is still much favoured as a safe haven for investors.I see it rising.Regard this as valid unless NEWS RELEASES prove otherwise.CHEERS and HAPPY WEEKEND.
Don't be surprise to see a JUMP upward on GU and EU @ the opening of the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
bond777:

Bros the market can move even 3000+ pips against u. Believe me. Not trading with stop loss is FEAR and gambling - cos u 'll b hoping the market 'll come back and it may never come in the near future. If u re so sure of your trading y are u scared to place a stop loss? SL is aimed at ensuring u do not loss your capital as capital preservation is far better than profit taking. You may be happy now but mark my words "one day monkey go market he no go come back".

I ve an ebook that teaches on trading psychology. Give me your email I will send it to you. If you don't gain from the book i will give u $100. I promise

Cheers cheesy

thanks. Just got it. i have replied your mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Divinejoy: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogboraph: Thank you my brother the truth is that i traded GPBJPY and USDJPY this two pair was what wipe out my account the move was over 100pips down on friday just like magic, one candle stick on the 5min candle did the magic. you guys should check it and see; i place the order with 3.00lot each on high leverage just at the news time, by my clock 1:30pmGMT befor i look i saw every thing was red alert magin call and i had about 6 orders placed. trading 7 pair at a time which i hardly do. i ve learn in the hard way. too painful my head was almost off my body my hard earn dollas gone just in one second i find it hard to forgive my selfishness and greed
Sorry for the loss, it is one of those things but don't loose the lessons. All the best in your come back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Divinejoy: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy

Please I don't mind this ebook too (mailsp2007@yahoo.com)
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Divinejoy: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
kenostika: I remembered that u said u dont use stop loss,u would have saved half of ur account balance.pls go and read about MM seriously.i know u ar a good trader with a wonderful system but their is no holy grail system that can guarantee u 100% success.Money management is the ONLY guarantee in Forex business.i was very successful in demo,built lots of accounts but lost all due to greed(high lot size).i learnt alot frm that.in my Live account, i open a maximum of two trades with small lots size and a wide stop loss(100-150pips)and i am making it.i also avoid any thing JPY cos it wrecks account always.take heart and never give up on trading,be persistent.Goodluck.
Good submission.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogboraph: Don't be surprise to see a JUMP upward on GU and EU @ the opening of the market
That is possible on Monday but that will be minor to give us the continuation of bearish pattern.Traders may exit their long positions then to await strong signals.As a matter of fact.Buying EU for hold on Monday is risky and selling should be done when we see something like 1.2970.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
Fxwarrior: I just analyzed forexfactory for next week setup.Market is still bearish biased for EU and GU.As a matter of fact I don't visualize GU crossing 1.6000 strongly.Hmm.DOLLAR is still much favoured as a safe haven for investors.I see it rising.Regard this as valid unless NEWS RELEASES prove otherwise.CHEERS and HAPPY WEEKEND.

I am hundred percent in support of your view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by straneur(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogboraph: you mean it ok i will contest on that site, i know i will beat then all, and i am really grateful for every one that sympathize with me,eg lawson007, bond777, unclenna, whirlweend, goldenboi and naijababe . i say thanks to all of you. am looking for some one to give me $1000 and will pay back $1500 this month end just to buzz me up fully

Can you contact me with at least three month statement of your trading history. Don't worry about your bad trades, I look for more than just that [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogboraph: waooo embarassed embarassed embarassed after year of trading with success. i ve to say this i ve never traded the new. but just today i just say let me try it and am so sade to say that i ve just whipe out my personall account trying to place trade with high lot before i could set stoploos all i saw was red. Alpari Nigeria is the wost broker i ve seen with requot now i dont know were to start this is so painfull not only did i blow my account up but my friend account too same thing happen i think is time i quit trading for a while. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

for opening up to us here about emptying your account, my respect for you has broken the rooftop. some have done same and kept quiet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
@ Ogboraph Incase you still insist on changing your broker,you should consider INSTAFOREX.They are okay and they also have mobile platforms for bb,android etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 4:32am On Apr 08, 2012
[b]Been very busy with work, school and family things but most importantly, I have been trading just daily and 4hr TF (although entries from 5-60min TF) and enjoying Nial Fuller forum community far better than this house. I'l try to make one or two calls like blogicon and frenchman from time to time.
I am shocked at my friend's account loss. Take heart and take a break Ogboraph. It reminded me of myself in Nov. 2007 when I felt invincible after raking huge profits from my FxPro account and just 3 trades was all it took to blow off everything. Then I knew how powerful GREED and FEAR can do to a trader. Trust me, you'l come back stronger, esp if you strickly follow a good MM and not hope to take a revenge on the broker or the market. After trading demo/contest/small sized acc for a while like some persons have advised, I could fund an account of a few $000's for you to start all over again ok and this will be free ok.
@my friends frenchman and co, how ona end na? How the trades dey go?
[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2012
Fxwarrior: @ Ogboraph Incase you still insist on changing your broker,you should consider INSTAFOREX.They are okay and they also have mobile platforms for bb,android etc

Are you sure Instaforex is not a SCAM? Read brokers review on FOREXPEACEARMY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2012
@dboy365
monday, tuesday all red devils. i had to close shop on tuesday for the whole week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2012
@ogboraph

also using alpariNZ with lots of requotes. was using glo. when i changed to etisalat requotes almost disappeared.

to a great extent it has to do with your internet. i'm not saying requotes will completely disappear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2012
with Eu closing below my weekly pivot of 1.3191....i see a sell on eu becos of a weekly double top and also EU failling to do higher highs on the monthly chart....so my call is sell eu @1.3191-1.3154 sell zone tp 1.2864 sl 1.3230

well for those who wana trade eu possible bull to 1.3229 is possble from here so i may just buy eu from 1.3082 tp 1.3201-1.3229 and sell from there to see 1.2863

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ItGeek(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2012
jamace:

Instaforex is not a Scamoooooo, the only thing is you won't be allowed to initiate a withdrawal without verifying your account bu uploading KYC documents.

just ma 2 cents
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2012
jamace:

y

I use instaforex and I believe them to be credible. I don't have any issue with them.If they are bad. I won't recommend them. They even offer 30% bonus. They are, regulated. The question then is why does forexpeacearmy not have a physical location.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2012
vire: with Eu closing below my weekly pivot of 1.3191....i see a sell on eu becos of a weekly double top and also EU failling to do higher highs on the monthly chart....so my call is sell eu @1.3191-1.3154 sell zone tp 1.2864 sl 1.3230

well for those who wana trade eu possible bull to 1.3229 is possble from here so i may just buy eu from 1.3082 tp 1.3201-1.3229 and sell from there to see 1.2863

Be
sure to analyze the market at such points to ensure there is strong movement. Entering blindly can be dangerous.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
jamace: Read the scam case against Instaforex here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/3484-new-excuse-confiscate-profits.html

I don't know If this is true but it's wise to have more than one broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy

ndwalkins@gmail.com. hope u wouldn't mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.