Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Small Scale Paint Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Scale Paint Production (13588 Views)

How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business / . / To Set Up A Paint Production Plant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Scale Paint Production by chuqudy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
I need a good information on small scale paint making. I will prefer someone who is into the business already. I am ready to pay in order to have the good knowledge of the business.
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by Businesstools(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
Free info on how to start a bookkeeping firm and consulting business at http://facebook.com/boostprofit.reducecosts

1 Like

Re: Small Scale Paint Production by niapay(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2012
paint production is quit complex, its a full production line, there is no such thing like going to learn it from someone because its computer control, simple select the type of paint you want to make and the computer will handle the rest, and the smallest paint line cost N19m with capacity of 2 tons per hour, sales@primatronics.eu

1 Share

Re: Small Scale Paint Production by niapay(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2012
sales@primatronics.eu

1 Like

Re: Small Scale Paint Production by chuqudy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
Thanks.
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by chuqudy(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Akporherhe Alex: i could give you my free formulation on making brilliant white paint. just send me a mail with the subject free and u will get a free ebook.

I am interested. I just sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Small Scale Paint Production by chuqudy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
chuqudy: I need a good information on small scale paint making. I will prefer someone who is into the business already. I am ready to pay in order to have the good knowledge of the business.

Is there any one making paint in Imo State? Info pls.
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by kunlekunle: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2013
niapay: paint production is quit complex, its a full production line, there is no such thing like going to learn it from someone because its computer control, simple select the type of paint you want to make and the computer will handle the rest, and the smallest paint line cost N19m with capacity of 2 tons per hour, sales@primatronics.eu

do you also supply materials
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by chuqudy(m): 5:53am On Aug 22, 2013
kunlekunle:

abeg mail me the free paint ebook, vanonbj66@gmail.com
thanks
Your mail is not working. I have sent mail there before but it bounced back.
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by johnemeka(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Paint is what we do...
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by johnemeka(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
If you need to paint your house any where near port :Harcourt please do call on us.

Our pricing is moderate with a high quality paint.
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by Adulphus(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
niapay:
paint production is quit complex, its a full production line, there is no such thing like going to learn it from someone because its computer control, simple select the type of paint you want to make and the computer will handle the rest, and the smallest paint line cost N19m with capacity of 2 tons per hour, sales@primatronics.eu

The young man wants small scale n you're quoting the price of middle to large scale.

Small scale paint production cost less than N5m and small scale does not need such machines you uploaded.
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by ultrazone(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by chigopal: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please send me the e-book for paint production. My email address is chigopal@yahoo.com
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by olaonex: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Viv247@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adulphus:

Small scale paint production cost less than N5m and small scale does not need such machines you uploaded.
Pls can u explain further??
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by ifedee1: 2:01am On May 19, 2017
To start small, you can order for a portable mixing machine. Kindly send a mail titled: ENQUIRES ON PORTABLE MIXING MACHINE to dupsydd@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by Soclean17: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
chuqudy:

I am interested. I just sent you a mail.

Am interested twhy4real95@yahoo.com
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by PLATO1U(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Soclean17:

Am interested twhy4real95@yahoo.com
am interested in the e-book pls help me my mail is adewaleplato@gmail.com
Re: Small Scale Paint Production by PLATO1U(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2017
chigopal:
Please send me the e-book for paint production. My email address is chigopal@yahoo.com
kindly help me wt the ebook my mail is adewaleplato@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Googletrader Nigeria To Shut-down By November 11 2013!!! / . / Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.