Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players (4231 Views)

My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Rain Postpones Conclusion Of French Open Final Until Monday / Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players by babaragold(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2006
halla
akolawole there u go again. Roger Miller was and no longer an Arican player who played 4 Cameroon and that is history this is eto's era and i mean currently he's just the best. so u are free to compare him with whoever u wish, in yr heart, whenever u want except with vetterans. and let me tell u a thing, u might be mistaking me 4 a fanatic of eto'o no! that's not it i'm only being objective abt him and his style.
adieu. cool
Re: Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players by Akolawole(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2006
@Bab
We have had enough of this.
Lets forget it.

No Victor! No Vanquished!!
Re: Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players by babaragold(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2006
the better for us
Re: Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players by Akolawole(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2008
Of Gallas last weekend and

Drogba in the cup final.

@BabraGold

Where art thou?
Re: Soccer: Aggressive Attitude Of French Players by segunpc(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
u no even mention the one and only king cantona

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sport::::: Dont Love Football Alone: Love her Too / Female Bikers: Check Out This Hefty Rider / Who Is The Best Coach In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.