Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp (10250 Views)

How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by chidike(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hey guys! i saw this on the NYSC website:

The 2012 Batch ‘A’ Orientation camp Timetable has been adjusted. The adjustment ONLY affects few states as follows:

Niger, Nasarawa and Benue States Orientation Exercise start on Tuesday 6th March, 2012 and end on Tuesday 20th March, 2012(2 weeks).
Kano, Borno and Yobe States Orientation Camps start on Thursday 22nd March, 2012 and end on Thursday 5th April, 2012 (2 weeks).

source: http://nysc.gov.ng/adjustment2012A.php

i guess this decision is as a result of the security challenges in those states. i still think they should not send corp members to those violence prone northern states, and with the plan to send corp members to rural areas, this means people will get posted to rural areas in the north as well? God help us.

Secondly, guys please i need to know on wat day u guys think we'll start receiveng our call up letters (for Batch A), since camp will be starting on the 6th, so i'll know we to travel, thanks.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by janita: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2012
i guess it will be distributed from the 3rd of march so that those of u going to d far north can prepare in time.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by pejol: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2012
HC-8758series Induction & Coded Door Lock,security lock,door handle

Non-contact auto-induction examination

The induction ID card for open and manage the door

Can setup on the door lock

The password and the card compose 4 kinds of pattern for open the door

32 cards for open then door

12 passwords for open then door

1 passwords for managememt

The warning after input 3 wrong passwords

Prevents the password to peep

Energy-saving standby, Low voltage warning

Have the emergency mechanical key

Dissociation handle, anti-burglary electrically control lock

high strength stainless steel panel

contact Joseph on(call: +2348078440712 or email:wanpele4good@yahoo.com or bb ping 21C56585)

Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Abujabir24: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2012
so now wat are u saying thank God for? @op. Are you trying to say now that the north is not a place to live in or what? And is it not when you corpers are been posted to rural areas that you take advantage of the village girls there. impregnate them and runaway. As for me, i prefer youth service to be abolished in nigeria
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Damysa(f): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2012
Hello guys, anyone with useful info on who international students can go about their NYSC posting.

I have visited the website, still want to have more information that could assist.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by stepo707: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2012
Abujabir24:

so now wat are u saying thank God for? @op. Are you trying to say now that the north is not a place to live in or what? And is it not when you corpers are been posted to rural areas that you take advantage of the village girls there. impregnate them and runaway. As for me, i prefer youth service to be abolished in nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by chidike(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2012
Abujabir24:

Did u read my post? i said god help us and not thank God, maybe u"re the kinda guy that tuns after village girls to impregnate. Some of us want to make something good of our lives, smh.

Damysa:

Hello guys, anyone with useful info on who international students can go about their NYSC posting.

are u serving with this Batch you need to be direct as to wat it is u need help going about. when u say posting, that encompasses alot.

I have visited the website, still want to have more information that could assist.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Abujabir24: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2012
chidike:

Did u read my post? i said god help us and not thank God, maybe u"re the kinda guy that tuns after village girls to impregnate. Some of us want to make something good of our lives, smh.

The last thing i will ever do in this earth is to take advantage of a girl and commit fornication with her. watch your tongue young man
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by chidike(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2012
you're the one that needs to watch your tongue, why would u come here and say all of us corp members long to go to the village to impregenate village girls. think and read before spewing crap.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Damysa(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2012
chidike:

are u serving with this Batch you need to be direct as to wat it is u need help going about. when u say posting, that encompasses alot.

No, cant make it with this batch cos they told me it's closed already. hope to join the next one but dont really know how to go about it. they kept on tossing me from one office to the other.

Posting in the sense of doing my NYSC programme
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by flagship(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2012
distribution of call up letter begins tomorrow o! from 28th to 2nd. better don't miss it. go to ya school.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by ujchief(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2012
theres this rumour about them scraping batch B, makin it just 2 batches, march and september. How true is this?
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Abujabir24: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2012
Let me tell u something you fail to understand Mr. Chidi or wateva it is you call yourself. I have seen 99, i have been to places like phc, aba, yenegoa, calabar, zaria and so on. there is a place i went to in phc where i saw many kids and i was told they were all products of corpers who came to serve. i really dont know what is so special in a corper that a girl will foolishly give him her body to use. Is it the uniform that is deceiving them or what?
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by chidike(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
Yes it's Chidike, that's wat i call myself. You see i have no issue with wat u said other than the fact that u generalized your comment to all corpers. That's wrong! i'm not gonna comment of this issue with you again.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Abujabir24: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Okay its hightime we come to a truce. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Chocho4real(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
i just hpe batch B dnt turn owt like dis oooooh. cnt wait to be in camp den
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Cuteobi(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
I just visited the site and saw somethin abt e-registration.can someone pls tell me d essence since u will still hav to go round camp wit ur certificates and all dat to register.WISH ALL PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS LUCK
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by chuqudy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
Abujabir24:

To be frank, the village girls are the only enjoyable things in the north and nothing alse.
However, I wonder why the government continues to post southerners to the north. It is unfair that all the southern politicians, especially GEJ, would not send their own children to the north while they would be sending other people's children to the north to be bombed. This is unfair.
Re: Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp by Tdro(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2012
All prospective Batch A corps member have only this week to collect whatever things they need to collect from there various school as camp will be open by next week tuesday. I will travel down to my school tomorrow to collect my result & call-up letter.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad / Ebute-Metta Building Collapse: NYSC Denies Death Of Corps Member In Lagos / NYSC Member Delivers Baby In Katsina Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.