Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos (2870 Views)

Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? / Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Master Energy Oil And Gas Limited Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos by ifeme: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
This Globaldrillbay oil and Gas Limited real claiming to be taking intending trainee to abroad such as Qatar, UAE, e.t.c
whether is real or fake .
Because they will tell you to pay for # 1,500.00 for Lecture material for the online exams and #5,000.00 for Qatar respectively.
Please house help.
Re: Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2007
u dont need prophet Elijah to tell u that they are scammers, do you?
Re: Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos by awa(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
If you dont want to run, then wait more for them to prove to you why Pope is no longer a member of the Catholic Church. RrrrrrrrUuuuuNnnnnn
Re: Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos by ewons1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
@poster
my dear,am a living testimony to the schimmy activities of globaldrilloil and gas.
i wrote the exam january this year after paying for it last year november.
infact i read the materials sent 2 me and no juju would have stoped from passing
at the end of the day,the result was sent to my box and they said im got 46% out of the cut off which was
50%.if u see the exam ,any mumu wud have scored over the cut off.i called them and complained that my result should be re-marked.but they started jodging me.
seriously these guys are fake.pls visit their sites @ www.globaldrill 1sta.com
and take a look.
my blif is that the qatarn govt might have an agent in nig that recruits pple 4 them but our pple will go behind ,collect bribe from pple who are desperate and give a little slot 4 others.
am seriously thinking of reporting them 2 efcc for scrutiny or what do u think?
Re: Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos by Matured26(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2007
All these things happening in our own dear country?
Na wa oooooooooo.
EFCC would need to open a special website for job seekers to lodge their complaints so they can go after thieves like global drill, esther bt etc in Nigeria.
Meanwhile friend, abeg run
Re: Globaldrillbay Oil And Gas Limited At Lagos by okeyz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
what a pity !!
this guy (globalldrill) is a cheap scammer and a brainless one for that matter.

i busted this guiy in 2005 when he said he was recruiting graduates for a school that trains drillers for the oil and water industry at tampa, florida,USA (well drilling school,www.welldrillingschool.com)and says i should pay 85,000 naira for the form and visa processing ,i met him face to face ,an ibo chap for that matter,he showed me the forms and a picture which he took with one white man saying that the man is from WDS and he is the sole recruiter for the school and after 3months of training i will be taken to an oil rig in qatar and the training is free,save for the processing fee.

he was stupid enough to show me the web site of the school and i got the schools email addy.really the school trains foreigners free of charge but due to 9/11 terrorist attack they stop issuing f1 visas to foreign student,so this guy decided to use this school to scam unsuspecting desperate graduates of their money ,i reported him to a friend of mine who works at efcc and he eloped! his office is at karimu street,off itire road ,ojuelegba,he has now modified his modus operandi by telling unsuspecting victims to pay to his account and do an online test which those agberos at ojuelegba bustop could easily pass at one try.

this guy is an unemployed graduate using a charity organisation as a cover up.

when u go to his office u hardly meet him .i pray soon his cup will be filled to the brim and he drink what he has brewed,but mean while nobody should ever send money to any body's account without due diligence.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment / Most Recent Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today, March 2009 / Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.