Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I'm Worried About Influx Of Indians In Our Telecom Companies In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Worried About Influx Of Indians In Our Telecom Companies In Nigeria (920 Views)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read / A Question For Field Service Engineers In Telecom Companies / Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Worried About Influx Of Indians In Our Telecom Companies In Nigeria by Frankiegul: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2012
My fello Nairalanders, please how long will Nigeria continue to tolerate the influx of Indians/Chinese etc in our Telecom market.
Did NCC not define any local content in their rules? How long will this continue? I am really concerned about this issue.
They are mainly in Airtel/Globacom/Starcomms/Visafone etc
Why are they not in MTN?
embarassed
Re: I'm Worried About Influx Of Indians In Our Telecom Companies In Nigeria by Frankiegul: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2012
Most annoying is that some of them are paid more than their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: I'm Worried About Influx Of Indians In Our Telecom Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
maybe not only Telecoms, they are everywhere from manufacturing, automobile to construction. I once joked with an Indian friend in the UK that he would get a mint job if we were to both apply for jobs in Nigeria and be paid more sef.

well, let's blame FG and the masses themselves, weak employment laws and inferiority complex respectively. for the latter, Nigerians believe anybody with chicken skin are demi gods, some can't even differentiate btw a Lebanese and a white.lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobberman Would Want You To Take Note Of These Points To Guide You In ... / How Viable Is Quail Breeding ? / Incredible Story Of A Woman's Meteoric Rise From Receptionist To CEO (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.