Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where (1538 Views)

How To Apply For Nigerian Visa For Baby In The US / Having A Baby In Uk Now / Warning: Don't Send Your Pregnant Wife To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where by melodytos(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2012
hello friend,
i wish if my wife can deliver her baby in either US or any advance country. i will be happy if you can help me through. i can carter for all the expenses.pls
Re: Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where by justwise(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where by Vicjustice: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2012
It is a serious violation to conceal pregnancy during visa application, and it is even more serious to give birth in a country if your visa is not issued on medical ground: and worse still, to deny the awareness. Now, unlike the merciful 10 years ban that is applicable with the UK, You may never be issued a US visa again, this violation MAY attract a life ban from the USA depending on circumstances and judgement
Re: Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where by dotcomnamename: 4:34am On Oct 19, 2012
melodytos: hello friend,
i wish if my wife can deliver her baby in either US or any advance country. i will be happy if you can help me through. i can carter for all the expenses.pls

If you doubt Justwise and Vicjustice, well its a choice.

Come and give birth in Ireland. Its very easy to give birth in Ireland. All you need to do is to get a plain paper during your application and indicate that '' Dear Sir, my intention to visit your country is to go and give birth. I would be grateful if my Irish visa could be approved base on this. Regards, Melodytos.

And you will be approved with a Stamp of 5 years ban on ur passport or on a printed letter shocked

UK ban is 10 years
US is Life
Ireland is 5 years

So, you may pick which one you like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa: Shoot Your Music Videos In SA / China Completes The 'world's Longest Glass Walkway'. / Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.