Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap (956 Views)

I Need Some Info About Barbados. / I Need Some Info About Austria / Need Some Info Bout Angola Or Barbados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
Pls does anyone know any cheap airline that flies to Mexico?? I have a friend who's got a visa to mexico and a 6months german visa. She was asked to pay 380,000naira to fly down through germany to Mexico buy lufthansa. stop over. Does anyone have any cheaper airline? I'll appreciate some info pls
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
wat r u sayin?
visa to mexico and a 6months german visa. She was asked to pay 380,000naira to fly down through germany to Mexico buy lufthansa. stop over.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
She's travelling to mexico but there isn't a direct flight from Nigeria to mexico. She got an agent who asked her to pay 380,000naira to fly with lufthansa airline and stop over in german. So she went to get a german visa to stop in germany and they issues here a 6months german visa. What I need now is to get info on a cheaper airline cos N380,000 luks much to me. She heading to mexico.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2012
OH
U MEAN A FLIGHT from lagos - mexico ryt?
wat tym s she likely 2 go?
i cld help u check if i can get a cheaper one
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap by CharlesE1: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
Visit wakanow.com #Easy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Reschedule 2times For An America Visa Interview / How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad / Most Popular Destination In Africa - Mastercard Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.