Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm (12311 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
I need help please.Does anyone know how I can contact Dr Olukoya of MFM minitries.
Being able to contact him might make the differfence between life and death for some I care for.
My email add is ndt364@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm by IykeD(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hey Bro, you may have to come to MFM headquarters, Unilag Second Gate, by Onike Iwaya.When you get there then you have to go to the proceedings of seeing him but i assure you, if he is less busy , you will see him, he is a humble fellow.God bless you
Re: Help Contact Dr Olukoya Of Mfm by onyekapray: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Just follow what the other person said as the General Overseer is a humble man and reach him if you are determined by there may not be any need to see him really as you can as well go to any MFM branch or region around you and get to meet them assist you in any way if you actually say it is a thing of life and death. God will fight your cause!

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus' Skin Color Matters / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / A World Without God And Death of Civilization!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.