Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

In Need Of A 7seater Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A 7seater Car (2680 Views)

Toyota Rav4 2008/09 Model 7seater,39000miles, 3.3m Last / TOYOTA RAV4 2008MODEL Neat Lik Brand New,7seater,39000miles, 3.3m Last / For Sale,volvo 850 7seater 1995 Model Very Clean From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2012
I am looking to purchase a 7seater car, l do not have any one in mind but as long as it is a 7seater, it is nice. l am looking to spend not more than 3million and in some cases, not upto that amount. l do not want any car that has already been registered, so please do not bother telling me about it. l will compare and make my decision in 2weeks time.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by KunleA2(m): 12:38am On Feb 28, 2012
You have lots of options:

Toyota Highlander with 3rd row seat

Toyota 4Runner OR Nissan Pathfinder with 3rd Row seat

Toyota Sienna
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2012
Kunle-A:

You have lots of options:

Toyota Highlander with 3rd row seat

Toyota 4Runner OR Nissan Pathfinder with 3rd Row seat

Toyota Sienna

Thanks a lot but l do not like Sienna and 4runner + Pathfinder is too bogus for me and l dont like big cars. I am thinking Nissan Qashqai + 2. Highlander maybe a nice option. Anyone know about Ssangyong?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by KunleA2(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2012
Among your listed options, i will advise you to go for the Highlander. It has the best resale value among them all.

The Nissan also is fine. Ssangyong is also ok but you will have problem selling it down the road.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2012
Honda Pilot is another great option that is available to you . . . .
Give more information on what is of importance to you, Leather, navigations, What is the least year you would settle for . . . . Must it be something that is free of accident, or a minor accident but has been fixed and since being in use in Yankee or Canada be aiight?
Are you picky with colors?
Is there any maker that you are faithful to?
Give more information, cos you might not have to even spend 3M Naira to get what you want.

Acura MDX is another cute and nice option for you.

If you want, we would love to be your dealer too and add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Honda Pilot is another great option that is available to you . . . .
Give more information on what is of importance to you, Leather, navigations, What is the least year you would settle for . . . . Must it be something that is free of accident, or a minor accident but has been fixed and since being in use in Yankee or Canada be aiight?
Are you picky with colors?
Is there any maker that you are faithful to?
Give more information, cos you might not have to even spend 3M Naira to get what you want.

Acura MDX is another cute and nice option for you.

If you want, we would love to be your dealer too and add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.

Thanks Fhemmy,
The least year that l want is 2007/8 And about colour, l am not really fuzzy but white is out of the question for me considering Nigerian, it cannot be maintained. And yes l would prefer leather and full option. No, l want accident free vehicle and as regards to the make, l have an open mind and suggestion is free, What about the ones that l mentioned?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2012
Hello Fhemmy, l forgot to say someone also told me about the MDX, can you please show me what it looks like, which model, price and its interior.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2012
@ Kunle, are you a dealer? Can you tell me more about the highlander? if possible, how does the interior look?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

Thanks Fhemmy,
The least year that l want is 2007/8 And about colour, l am not really fuzzy but white is out of the question for me considering Nigerian, it cannot be maintained. And yes l would prefer leather and full option. No, l want accident free vehicle and as regards to the make, l have an open mind and suggestion is free,  What about the ones that l mentioned?

I am not familiar with those kinda rides . . . . Only deal with what i can get in America and Canada, since that is my base and will like to physically inspect what we buying.
Please note as well that for you to get a 2007 ride that is:
Leather
Non Accidental
And yet be within the range of 3M Naira will be a little difficult, but i am sure it MIGHT be possible.

For 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited, we will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of only 3.6M Naira (Way more over your budget) but if you willing to settle for a fabric interior, we might be able to do it cheaper.
With Only 3.2M Naira, we will be able to deliver a 2007 Honda Pilot to you just the way you like it.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 1:29am On Feb 28, 2012
What about the Acura?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

What about the Acura?

MDX is a machine, sleep and nice especially for the year of 2007 and newer, however, your budget will not be close to seal the deal.
The cheapest of MDX for a 2007 will be delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only 3.98M Naira . . .
See the attached

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2012
More of the ride

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2012
More and yet the price remain same

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 1:36am On Feb 28, 2012
The ride is what i call a MACHINE

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 1:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Is it possible to compare it with the pilot?
Fhemmmy:

The ride is what i call a MACHINE

This MDX is shouting my name,

Can l see the picture of the 3rd row? l want to see how spaced out it is,
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This MDX is super cool but above my budget, one or two stretches, hmmm, Can l see what the pilot is like?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

Is it possible to compare it with the pilot?
This MDX is shouting my name,

Can l see the picture of the 3rd row? l want to see how spaced out it is,

I am sure it is in love with you too . . . so shake body and take him home . . . .
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This MDX is super cool but above my budget, one or two stretches, hmmm, Can l see what the pilot is like?

And here is a Honda Pilot . . . .

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
2nd and 3rd row head airbags, 4-wheel ABS Brakes, 60-40 Third Row Seat, ABS and Driveline Traction Control, AM/FM/Satellite Radio, Anti-theft alarm system, Audio controls on steering wheel, Audio system security, Audio/Video Remote Control, Automatic front air conditioning, Braking Assist

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
Bucket front seats, Cargo area light, Clock: In-radio display, Coil front spring, Compass, Cruise control, Cruise controls on steering wheel, Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver heated-seatback, Dual illuminated vanity mirrors

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
External temperature display, Fold forward seatback rear seats, Front and rear reading lights, Front fog/driving lights, Front Ventilated disc brakes, Fuel Capacity: 20.4, Fuel Consumption: City: 17, Fuel Consumption: Highway: 22, Fuel Type: Regular unleaded, Heated driver mirror

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Heated passenger mirror, In-Dash 6-disc CD player, Independent front, Instrumentation: Low fuel level, Interior air filtration, Leather seat upholstery, Leather shift knob trim, Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim, Machined aluminum rims, Manual Folding Third Row Seat

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Metal-look center console trim, Metal-look dash trim, Metal-look door trim, Multi-source Rear Audio System, Passenger Airbag, Power glass sunroof, Power remote driver mirror adjustment, Power remote passenger mirror adjustment, Power windows, Privacy glass: Deep, Rear air conditioning with separate controls, Rear heat ducts with separate controls

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
Rear seats center armrest, Rear spoiler: Lip, Regular front stabilizer bar, Remote power door locks, Roof rails, Side airbag, Speed-proportional power steering, Split rear bench, Stability control, Suspension class: Regular, Tachometer, Tilt-adjustable steering wheel

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
The pilot, IS A NO NO NO NO!!!! l dont like it,  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Fhemmy, the MDX has been shouting my name since yesterday, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry How far my bodi fit shake and you go gree?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

The pilot, IS A NO NO NO NO!!!! l dont like it,  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Fhemmy, the MDX has been shouting my name since yesterday, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry How far my bodi fit shake and you go gree?

Lol . . . That is so funny.
All you have to do is shake body 3.98M Naira times, and you will take that hunk home . . . .
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . That is so funny.
All you have to do is shake body 3.98M Naira times, and you will take that hunk home . . . .

Let me think about it as l didnt quite budget upto that and it is almost 1/3 of my budget.

Meanwhile, l bought my mum a Rav4 about 2010 and she was quite enjoying it but recently, she seem to have grown out of it. So, l am kind of looking out for something for her as well, though l will be putting up the RAV4 for sale before or after l get her something else, Can you tell me something that can fit a thick madam, well, not ideally a thick madam but close grin grin Give me an idea and we move from there, Who knows, we might seal the two deals, wink
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

Let me think about it as l didnt quite budget upto that and it is almost 1/3 of my budget.

Meanwhile, l bought my mum a Rav4 about 2010 and she was quite enjoying it but recently, she seem to have grown out of it. So, l am kind of looking out for something for her as well, though l will be putting up the RAV4 for sale before or after l get her something else, Can you tell me something that can fit a thick madam, well, not ideally a thick madam but close grin grin Give me an idea and we move from there, Who knows, we might seal the two deals, wink

What year of Rav4 was she driving before?
Do you have a budget in mind?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
2003 Rav4. No budget really but btw 1.5 and a little above it.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

2003 Rav4. No budget really but btw 1.5 and a little above it.

If she was using 03 Rav4 before, then, she could step into a 2005 model.
She could a Honda CR-V too, but i think the Rav4 is more sleek
She could do the older model of the MDX too
She could Highlander.
But with all these, the budget wont be 1.5M Naira . . . have you thought of Honda Element?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

If she was using 03 Rav4 before, then, she could step into a 2005 model.
She could a Honda CR-V too, but i think the Rav4 is more sleek
She could do the older model of the MDX too
She could Highlander.
But with all these, the budget wont be 1.5M Naira . . . have you thought of Honda Element?

I havent actually thought of any car, l am open to options. Which year is the element? What does the interior look like?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

I havent actually thought of any car, l am open to options. Which year is the element? What does the interior look like?

Something like the attached could be yours at a cost of Only 1.8M Naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Buy Peugeot 307 / 1985 Mack R Model Tractor With Wet Line Hydraulics SOLD / Excellent Nigeria Used Rover 400 For Sale at N370k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.