Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

In Need Of A 7seater Car - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A 7seater Car (2687 Views)

Toyota Rav4 2008/09 Model 7seater,39000miles, 3.3m Last / TOYOTA RAV4 2008MODEL Neat Lik Brand New,7seater,39000miles, 3.3m Last / For Sale,volvo 850 7seater 1995 Model Very Clean From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeee

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
More

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
No, she wont like this.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
Would you wanna get her a 2002 - 03 Toyota Highlander with fabric interior . . . Might be able to get something within 1.8M Naira, but cant promise that it has never been in an accident before, however, would be something that has been fixed here and certified and has been in use for years.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
She likes her leather interior, l am not sure she would want to go for fabric but if the car is cool, something's got to give. It has to be full option and all in. Hope l am not putting too much in your head but l just do not know what to go for, When l wanted to get her the rav4 then, l also saw the highlander but the fact that it was dirty didnt make me look or check it out well, Maybe if you have something different to offer, we might dive in.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Would you wanna get her a 2002 - 03 Toyota Highlander with fabric interior . . . Might be able to get something within 1.8M Naira, but cant promise that it has never been in an accident before, however, would be something that has been fixed here and certified and has been in use for years.

[b][b]I think I have made a decision on what to go for, The Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005 Model. [/b][/b] l have been going through some online auto marts and l think it is feasible. Let me know your thoughts.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

[b][b]I think I have made a decision on what to go for, The Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005 Model. [/b][/b] l have been going through some online auto marts and l think it is feasible. Let me know your thoughts.

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Could be delivered to Lagos at a cost of only 2.2M Naira . . .
See the attached and anyone would be a "thick" Madam in this

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
More still and the price will remain same

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
Its always funny whenever you write your price and stress the fact that it is 'only',

Let's seal both at 6m and then l will give it a SERIOUS THOUGHT,
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

Its always funny whenever you write your price and stress the fact that it is 'only',

Let's seal both at 6m and then l will give it a SERIOUS THOUGHT,

I will advice you give it a serious thought first and then, we will see what is possible.
But when we say "Only" with the price, it means Only now, cos it is Only, Only . . . Lol
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will advice you give it a serious thought first and then, we will see what is possible.
But when we say "Only" with the price, it means Only now, cos it is Only, Only . . . Lol

Going back to stare at those pictures again,
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

Going back to stare at those pictures again,

You get the MDX and your Mom goes for the Cherokee . . . That will be term the year of "Mama and baby girl"
talk to us in the chambers and let us see how we could make something happen . . . we would be proud to be part of such great combo
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You get the MDX and your Mom goes for the Cherokee . . . That will be term the year of "Mama and baby girl"
talk to us in the chambers and let us see how we could make something happen . . . we would be proud to be part of such great combo

I like the term 'Mama and Baby G" grin . I will give you a response by Friday (follow me cross fingers o), how will the payment method be? Do you want to discuss all here or do l give you my email?
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
uzuz:

I like the term 'Mama and Baby G" grin . I will give you a response by Friday (follow me cross fingers o), how will the payment method be? Do you want to discuss all here or do l give you my email?

The plate for Mom could be Mama G and yours could be Baby G . . . . Head go roll and turn oh.
For payment methods, we could talk via mail . . . . .
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The plate for Mom could be Mama G and yours could be Baby G . . . . Head go roll and turn oh.
For payment methods, we could talk via mail . . . . .

LOL for the plate numbers. Baby G follow be Mama o, Also, l was thinking, can the MDX be black interior? l really love this one but the seat colour, my kids will turn it into a play ground and it will be hard for me to brush them off, So, the one with the black interior should also be as sophisticated as what l am seeing here that is blowing my head away, By friday, l will give you the email address and until then, think while l 'thunk' because something's gotta give wink
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Also, can you let me know the mileage of both cars (when you do get the black interior)

Someone is asking after 2005 Highlander, black all, can you show me and tell me the price too as well as the mileage, The person is tight fisted So, the last price and not fiddle diddle will be appreciated
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 3:27am On Feb 29, 2012
uzuz:

LOL for the plate numbers. Baby G follow be Mama o, Also, l was thinking, can the MDX be black interior? l really love this one but the seat colour, my kids will turn it into a play ground and it will be hard for me to brush them off, So, the one with the black interior should also be as sophisticated as what l am seeing here that is blowing my head away, By friday, l will give you the email address and until then, think while l 'thunk' because something's gotta give wink

Yes, we could get you a black interior . . . . The mileage on an available Black on Black is only 89K Miles, although the mileage on the one that was posted is 81K Miles Only. . . . Will find time to post the pix of the Black on Black.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 3:45am On Feb 29, 2012
There is one simple analysis that i always like to explain to people. . . . .
When a clients is in need of a ride, and specify all the condition and what he/she would like, it is more difficult when the buyers is picky with colors and some other stuff and the reason is as follows:
Let us take the 2005 that you are requesting for up there:

When i searched for a 2005 Toyota Highlander, there was 300 ride in the database that is available,
When i put a condition for Limited (Leather and fully Loaded) it comes up with only 70 Rides available
When i changed the mileage to be within 110K Miles, there was only 40 available.
When i restrict the exterior color to just Black, there was only 2 rides available.
I then restrict by Non accident or Accidental ride, there was only 1. . . . Lol, and that one comes with mileage of only 89K Miles

This will surely make the price a little more expensive, cos we have find a way or the other to eliminate 298 potential buy . . .

It is always better for a client to have options of colors. . . . so the only one that is available with all the conditions above, we will be able to deliver at a cost of only 3.25M Naira ( Would i wanna pay that much for a 2005 Toyota Highlander Limited all cos of the conditions above? Nope.
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:01am On Feb 29, 2012
Mileage: 88,560
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.3L V6
Transmission: 5 speed automatic
Drivetrain: AWD

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 4:02am On Feb 29, 2012
More

Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hope you putting the doe together . . . Lol
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by uzuz(f): 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
Getting there, l am meant to believe that Grand Cherokee is high maintenance,
Re: In Need Of A 7seater Car by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
uzuz:

Getting there, l am meant to believe that Grand Cherokee is high maintenance,

Any ride could be high maintenance, all depends on the usage and how they take care of her . . . BUT some of the reason why people might feel that way are:
1. Parts might not be easily available in Nigeria, cos the parts are not too common.
2. The mechanical know how of the Nigerian mechanics, cos the ride is not too common

BUT if you could find a way to get rid of those kinda trouble, you would be cruising in style . . . ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

2005 Reg Toyota Avensis And Reg Honda Accord 2008 / Sold Sold Sold Sold...Used Volkswagen Passat Wagon For Sale / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.