Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335862 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mambani: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
I think more focus should be on GRE and GMAT because there will be 2 tests based on that. The IQ book didn't help at all, but it won't hurt to go through the book to cover all possible angles. Start practicing GRE tests if you're not familiar with the format. Early preparation is key because the notice is usually short.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by aries234: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi guys, pls I really need your help with deloitte test past questions, my email is lawal.bisola.h@gmail.com, thank you[right][/right]
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by abbeywasc(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
xup guys, is d AWD recruitment ongoing?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Emmanbayo: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
hello I beg u in God's name please forward the material to me too on adebayoemmanuel1577@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello friends are dey currently receiving cv ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by willwin: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
dolapobello1:

I'm sorry I just saw this.

Do you still need help?

With the first or second?

Please also forward to me the test prep materials
whizzkid247@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by willwin: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
MarvellousGod: hi, please send the test materials for the first and second assessment to blessedme979@yahoo.com ..... Thank you smiley
Guy, you dey everywhere... no dullings at all grin grin cool
mambani: I think more focus should be on GRE and GMAT because there will be 2 tests based on that. The IQ book didn't help at all, but it won't hurt to go through the book to cover all possible angles. Start practicing GRE tests if you're not familiar with the format. Early preparation is key because the notice is usually short.
MarvellousGod: hi, please send the test materials for the first and second assessment to blessedme979@yahoo.com ..... Thank you smiley
Guy, you dey everywhere... no dullings at all grin grin cool

What please forward any useful materials to for the test whizzkid247@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Rosemarychi: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Pld can someone help me Deloitte and KPMG materials. You can send it to rosebreathe20@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Berle: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Zino55(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2014
mayorxxx: Somebody pls help me o! I applied just yesterday and got a response of ' ur application was deleted without being read' this morning, thinking of sending another one maybe I missed something, anyone who can should kindly explain y I was sent dis

Got the same "deleted without being read" mail. Makes me wonder tho. Are we supposed to just attach d cv and send? Did u guys send a cover/application letter as body of d email?

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2014
rightym: Hello friends are dey currently receiving cv ?
abbeywasc: xup guys, is d AWD recruitment ongoing?
Yea, send your resume to nghro@deloitte.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Zino55:

Got the same "deleted without being read" mail. Makes me wonder tho. Are we supposed to just attach d cv and send? Did u guys send a cover/application letter as body of d email?
I sent mine with a cover letter...hope you used the dept you're applying to as the subject of the mail just as they requested?

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Zino55(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
MarvellousGod: I sent mine with a cover letter...hope you used the dept you're applying to as the subject of the mail just as they requested?

Yes I did o. Still dnt know wat went wrong. Guess I'll just have 2 send it again n see wat happens. Thanks Man 4 d reply.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Abeg all of una, I no get Deloitte past kweshions oh. Make una no flood my mailbox.

I requested it on the thread but wasn't sent to me. Tenk.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
dolapobello1:

I'm sorry I just saw this.

Do you still need help?

With the first or second?
Pls I need help with d materials nuela4onyi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Jessglam: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
please guys.. i wrote AWD's sometimes in the first week of June but up until now, am yet ti get a mil on the result or status. others who took tthis same test had gotten either a proceed mail or a regret mail. can i apply again for the new advert ? pls reply
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Mekyno(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2014
MarvellousGod: Yea, send your resume to nghro@deloitte.com

u forgot, wit subject as, 'audit' or 'corporate finance'.
2nd class upper n nt more dan 26 yrs
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Berle: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Berle: don't type anything in the body of the e-mail, just attach CV as instructed. That should work.
Really? 'Cos I typed smth in the body of my emai before attaching my CV and it worked.

I personally think it's bad to just send your CV without some sort of cover letter that goes with it, even when not specified.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Berle: don't type anything in the body of the e-mail, just attach CV as instructed. That should work.
Please always include a cover-letter with your attachments even when its not specified. You might have just been lucky, but seriously some other companies won't bother opening your attachment if no cover-letter is included. And it should be succinct.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Zino55(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2014

Hmmm..A friend actually suggested dat I do same. i.e just attach d CV and send since dat was d instruction given. unlike other coys dat wud say "send ur applications with cv attached", dis one just says "forward ur updated cv as attachment"....So I'm guessing d latter as in dis case wud not rilly require a cover letter, considering d fact dat d email setting may just b configured to extract all CVs and den shortlist electronically using specific keywords in d CV...#my opinion anyways#
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by marcelbli: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Zoos, pls can u send d AWD material to my box? It will mean a lot. marcelbli2002@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Berle: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
dljbd1:
Please always include a cover-letter with your attachments even when its not specified. You might have just been lucky, but seriously some other companies won't bother opening your attachment if no cover-letter is included. And it should be succinct.
yes, its always good to include a cover letter, but in the case of Deloitte, I did that and got a message that my mail was deleted. I tried resending a couple of times, but got the same message. I did what I just advised zino55 to do and haven't gotten any such message till now.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by silicon: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
willwin:

Please also forward to me the test prep materials
whizzkid247@gmail.com

Thanks
Please i need d past questions too. kindly send to donkripton@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by willwin: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2014
silicon:
Please i need d past questions too. kindly send to donkripton@yahoo.com
No one has sent any materials to me but I will send it to you as soon as I get it.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by anuz: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Berle: yes, its always good to include a cover letter, but in the case of Deloitte, I did that and got a message that my mail was deleted. I tried resending a couple of times, but got the same message. I did what I just advised zino55 to do and haven't gotten any such message till now.

Well, mine was sent with a cover letter and I got a reply.
I don't know what could have been the problem. Though there's a 90% chance they don't have the time to go through our letters considering the rate at which they recruit (like every month), so I don't want to believe something in your letter that caused the rejection.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Zino55(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
dljbd1:

Well, mine was sent with a cover letter and I got a reply.
I don't know what could have been the problem. Though there's a 90% chance they don't have the time to go through our letters considering the rate at which they recruit (like every month), so I don't want to believe something in your letter that caused the rejection.

Hello bro. Wat sorta reply did u get? Go d same mail not read reply even after sendin without a cover letter. I'll av 2 format my cv then. Dunno
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Zino55:

Hello bro. Wat sorta reply did u get? Go d same mail not read reply even after sendin without a cover letter. I'll av 2 format my cv then. Dunno
By reply I meant a test invite smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Zino55(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
dljbd1:

Okay. Nice one. All d best Bro. I'll send u a pm now let's chat
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by johnmilit(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
How long does it take to get a reply.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2014
dljbd1:
guess you wrote the test last year, kindly forward the test materials you used to blessedme979@yahoo.com .... Thanks smiley

Cc: Ednut1, qoonlay, kemzole, Okaicorne , tobypills, dmilanista, luvola and any other person that wrote the test last year

Help us with those past questions you used and general tips too..what kind of gmat questions were asked, whether verbal, quantitative etc.. Thanks alot smiley

Congrats to those of you that got the job cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.