Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335048 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2014
MarvellousGod: guess you wrote the test last year, kindly forward the test materials you used to blessedme979@yahoo.com .... Thanks smiley

Cc: Ednut1, qoonlay, kemzole, Okaicorne , tobypills, dmilanista, luvola and any other person that wrote the test last year

Help us with those past questions you used and general tips too..what kind of gmat questions were asked, whether verbal, quantitative etc.. Thanks alot smiley

Congrats to those of you that got the job cool cool
Sorry to burst your bubbles, the test format has been changed. It's now completely different from the material so I suggest you study your GMATs and GRE very well.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
dljbd1:
Sorry to burst your bubbles, the test format has been changed. It's now completely different from the material so I suggest you study your GMATs and GRE very well.
ohh, thanks alot...atleast I can now rest, because reading on this thread on how helpful the material was to those that wrote earlier, I was worried about not having the materials and I no wan carry last cheesy cheesy

But Please, can you be more specific, gmat and gre have many sections you know..sentence correction, passages, antonyms, synonyms, maths etc...

Sorry, if I'm asking too many questions smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
MarvellousGod: ohh, thanks alot...atleast I can now rest, because reading on this thread on how helpful the material was to those that wrote earlier, I was worried about not having the materials and I no wan carry last cheesy cheesy

But Please, can you be more specific, gmat and gre have many sections you know..sentence correction, passages, antonyms, synonyms, maths etc...

Guy, dem don invite you for test? 'Cos I've not received any test invite oh.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Diamonds2000: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Pls has anyone been invited for test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2014
sholay2011:
Guy, dem don invite you for test? 'Cos I've not received any test invite oh.
no invite yet, just want to be preparing as I dey idle..

Good morning
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2014
MarvellousGod: no invite yet, just want to be preparing as I dey idle..

Good morning
Morning bro. You're very efficient sha. angry grin
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mambani: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2014
MarvellousGod: ohh, thanks alot...atleast I can now rest, because reading on this thread on how helpful the material was to those that wrote earlier, I was worried about not having the materials and I no wan carry last cheesy cheesy

Just study everything on the old GRE because the test was a standard test. There were different things tested in the GMAT test including counting of shapes. There was no sentence correction in the one I did though.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by abdulslutsky(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2014
MarvellousGod: no invite yet, just want to be preparing as I dey idle..

Good morning
hmmm, that's good.
Best wishes.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
mambani:

Just study everything on the old GRE because the test was a standard test. There were different things tested in the GMAT test including counting of shapes. There was no sentence correction in the one I did though.
What old GRE?
Any particular one in mind? smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
sholay2011:
Morning bro. You're very efficient sha. angry grin
grin grin cool
abdulslutsky: hmmm, that's good.
Best wishes.
Thank you smiley

Mambani, thanks for your response...appreciated
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ulotade: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
wrote d first and second stage earlier this month. awaiting results for d second stage. Anyone in my shoes? This waiting period is killing cry
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ulotade: wrote d first and second stage earlier this month. awaiting results for d second stage. Anyone in my shoes? This waiting period is killing cry
How was the second stage test?

I hope you won't end up waiting like me. Did mine late last year and nothing till date.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mambani: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ulotade: wrote d first and second stage earlier this month. awaiting results for d second stage. Anyone in my shoes? This waiting period is killing cry

I've been waiting since early June. grin Based on how fast they conducted the tests, I thought I would have concluded the whole process by now. I guess some people are still being called for the tests. Let's remain optimistic. All will be well.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mambani: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
dljbd1:
What old GRE?
Any particular one in mind? smiley

For the old GRE verbal, you have Analogies, Antonyms, Sentence Completion and Reading Comprehension. For the numerical you have Quantitative Comparison and Problem Solving.

Just get any GRE book prior to 2011 and you're good to go.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
mambani:

For the old GRE verbal, you have Analogies, Antonyms, Sentence Completion and Reading Comprehension. For the numerical you have Quantitative Comparison and Problem Solving.

Just get any GRE book prior to 2011 and you're good to go.
smiley
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Enaren: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good morning peeps, anybody who has done the second stage test should please shed more light on what we are to expect, I have the stage 2 test tomorrow. God bless.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Enaren: Good morning peeps, anybody who has done the second stage test should please shed more light on what we are to expect, I have the stage 2 test tomorrow. God bless.
Me too
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
dljbd1:

I hope you won't end up waiting like me. Did mine late last year and nothing till date.
shocked shocked shocked, this one na snail pace recruitment

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by nonnysmiles: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Hi, wrote d first stage last week..still awaiting an invite for the second stage. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
nonnysmiles: Hi, wrote d first stage last week..still awaiting an invite for the second stage. Anyone in my shoes?
when did you write yours?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vansaha: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Pls Nlanders, I need a format and a practice question on Akintola Williams Deloitte test. GOD bless
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by vansaha: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Pls Nlanders, I need a format and a practice question on Akintola Williams Deloitte test. GOD bless. delexy105@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2014

Any tips?

Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by opetobi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
dljbd1: How was the second stage test?

Any tips?

Thanks
The second test was general test and essay writing.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls does any1 hav an idea of how d interview is?wat type of questions dey ask nd wat 2 expect.pls any1 wit info shud help me out.tnx
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Elacutey: pls does any1 hav an idea of how d interview is?wat type of questions dey ask nd wat 2 expect.pls any1 wit info shud help me out.tnx
Did you receive an interview invite? If yes, when did you do your further test (second test) ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Elacutey(f): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2014
GenerousLord:
Did you receive an interview invite? If yes, when did you do your further test (second test) ?

yes.on saturday,2nd.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Elacutey:
yes.on saturday,2nd.
WoW! Yours was fast.
Thanks, all the same.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by GenerousLord: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Hello, Dmilanista?
Have you received a feedback from Deloitte after the second test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ulotade: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elacutey: pls does any1 hav an idea of how d interview is?wat type of questions dey ask nd wat 2 expect.pls any1 wit info shud help me out.tnx
when is your interview?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ulotade: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Whats the recruitment process like please? two tests, then what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.