Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,131 members, 7,957,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (339600 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls, what are the likely questions for the interview?
Going in on Tuesday. Btw, I'm am accounting graduate.

***gevis, I mistakenly deleted ur mail, pls resend.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Xeep:
Did u receive any mail or you were jus kidding?
True talk oo...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
wetin dey happen na, I haven't received a damn thing from them.. or are they sending it in batches?
Okinjay, fidet, elohorm.. please at what time exactly did u guys receive the mail? and is it the same mail address they used in sending the invite they used again. pls reply asap.
Guys answer me now, so at least i would know who to forward my complaints to.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Acedude: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi all, I applied for Graduate Associate position sometimes around july 18th or thereabout to this email addy nghr@DELOITTE.COM just the way someone put it up that time, I think Dmanlister or so i cant remember...but ever since, I have not heard anything from deloitte....pls I want to know if anybody applied about that same period that has been called up for apt test or something...maybe there is something am doing wrong. Would appreciate your response pls!

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
okinjay, elohorm and fidet. Guys answer me now
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Okinjay(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Xeep: okinjay, elohorm and fidet. Guys answer me now
Got mine around 1 and it was a different email.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Okinjay:
Got mine around 1 and it was a different email.
I sent u a pm
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elohorm(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2014

I got it around 1pm, d sender and the content was also different from the previous one.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014

I've been offline since... The invite came in 12:28 from a different sender.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
fidet:

I've been offline since... The invite came in 12:28 from a different sender.
pls send me the contacts thorough mail, i ll send u a pm. thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by phycayour: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Good afternoon everyone.Pls I need the test material,my test is slated for tuesday dats 26-08-2014.Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by phycayour: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2014
My email is oluwafikayooyedepo@gmail.com pls,plz send d test material...God bless
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samquad(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
I have earlier received two mails inviting me for the aptitude test which I declined to go. Now, I just got the third one around 11:30 today inviting me to write the test on Tueday 26 August.Now, I am determined to attend at least to gain experience. The challenge that I have is that I am a corp member which means that I don't have a discharge certificate. Did they asked for the certificate before you wrote yours? Please somebody should reply
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
samquad: I have earlier received two mails inviting me for the aptitude test which I declined to go. Now, I just got the third one around 11:30 today inviting me to write the test on Tueday 26 August.Now, I am determined to attend at least to gain experience. The challenge that I have is that I am a corp member which means that I don't have a discharge certificate. Did they asked for the certificate before you wrote yours? Please somebody should reply
they'll let you do the test. As long as you are a 1st class/upper. They will check your statement of result to confirm so take it along.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samquad(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
dljbd1: they'll let you do the test. As long as you are a 1st class/upper. They will check your statement of result to confirm so take it along.
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
dljbd1, did u get my mail?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by dljbd1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
fidet: dljbd1, did u get my mail?
yeah...I think I've replied

If you didn't get a reply then I probably didn't get your mail.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by phycayour: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please I have not gotten any mail.Still waiting plzzzzzzz
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by marcelbli: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
AmyGod: Hello people, pls don't be discouraged u haven't been called, we waited for more than 1 month b4 we were called for the 1st Interview. We did d 1st interview in d 1st week of august since then no response, but am nt disturbed. I guess the recruitment is for october.
Just iron ur suit, and work on hw u will present urself while u wait 4 d "CALL" + Trust God too.
Hi Amy, which department did u interview for?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by marcelbli: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
samquad:
Thanks
Bro, I've sent you a mail.pls reply.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samquad(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011:
Bro, I've sent you a mail.pls reply.
I have replied you

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls help a brother oh!!! My interview is on Tuesday, any tip will be appreciated.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
fidet: Pls help a brother oh!!! My interview is on Tuesday, any tip will be appreciated.
Add two full spoons of salt and a little pepper to your hot bathing water before 6am sharp, read Psalm 119 from verse 1 till end. There you have your holy water. Dip your phone and other stuffs that you would take with you to the interview.

Bro, I can assure you that God is literally walking with you at this point. No shaking.

Also forward these tips to your loved ones that may be going for an interview.

Don't thank me, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011:
Add two full spoons of salt and a little pepper to your hot bathing water before 6am sharp, read Psalm 119 from verse 1 till end. There you have your holy water. Dip your phone and other stuffs that you would take with you to the interview.

Bro, I can assure you that God is literally walking with you at this point. No shaking.

Also forward these tips to your loved ones that may be going for an interview.

Don't thank me, thank God.

Guy, u got a tipsy me laughing out loud. U're effing crazy. Ur tips are noted and highly appreciated anyway.

PS: awaiting reasonable responses
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by AmyGod: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
marcelbli:
Audit.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Acedude: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Acedude: Hi all, I applied for Graduate Associate position sometimes around july 18th or thereabout to this email addy nghr@DELOITTE.COM just the way someone put it up that time, I think Dmanlister or so i cant remember...but ever since, I have not heard anything from deloitte....pls I want to know if anybody applied about that same period that has been called up for apt test or something...maybe there is something am doing wrong. Would appreciate your response pls!
Still awaiting your responses
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sholay2011(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Acedude: [color=#006600][/color]
Bro, me sef applied to Consulting for weeks now and haven't been called.

Or should I assume those that are being all called chose audit?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Xeep(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Acedude: [color=#006600][/color]

Bro if you meet all the criteria for the position please GATECRASH BY ALL MEANS but be sure to take along all hard copy evidence of all the stated requirements..
i.e your 1st class/ 2.1 cert or statement of result, your WAEC cert with 5 credits at a sitting, your birth cert showing you're 26 or below, NYSC cert( that is if you've completed service), a valid means of I.D, 2 passports.

With all this, you can sit for the test coming up on the 26th Aug. like someone stated above.....
Good luck. .
please don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Desilz: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2014
fidet:

Last week Friday

Please I need your email addy. Need to ask you questions concerning your second stage. Its really urgent.
Or send me a mail via dollydovee@yahoo.com.
Thanks alot
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Pweezy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
@samquad pls can u paste d details of d test mails here for gatecrashers

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by samquad(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Pweezy]@samquad pls can u paste d details of d test mails here for gatecrashers[/quote
Dear Candidate,         

INVITATION TO AN APTITUDE TEST

We are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test according to the following details:

DATE:                           Tuesday, 26 August 2014

VENUE:                        Akintola Williams Deloitte House
                                    235, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos

TIME:                           10.00AM prompt        

You are required to bring along writing materials, two copies of your CV and a valid form of identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport, voters card or national ID card).

Please note that calculators will not be allowed.

Also, kindly come with your credentials (originals and photocopies) and all other relevant documents to the venue.

Please note that if you have taken the test within the last 12 months, you are not eligible. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this invitation and confirm your attendance by replying this mail.    

Best regards,

NG, Human Resources Office
Akintola Williams Deloitte
235 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel/Main: +234 (1) 2717800 | Fax: +234 (1) 2717801; +234 8054318175
nghro@deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com

Please consider the environment before printing

Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (106) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.